The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+5
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
LegoJulie
Nay
DonnaKat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Welcome back Sharabella! Hello everyone! Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 47475 

I'm fully getting into the whole Autumn thing. Carved a pumpkin for Halloween and just finished baking some very tasty pumpkin seeds I saved from the pumpkins innards. Made beef stew in the crockpot earlier today and, hmmmm, let's see....just finished baking some homemade dog biscuits for Coco. Cool 
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm loving the cooler weather here. Actually wore a jacket outside.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:38 am

Hi DK and Julie and everyone.

I've never carved a pumpkin in my life but have chopped a few for roasting. Seems like there'd be a real skill in it. Can I have that recipe for dog biscuits please?

Do you prefer the cooler weather, Julie? I must admit to enjoying the early morning light - the sun was up before 5am on Saturday - but the humidity does zap my energy. Rain is building again around us tonight. I can smell it.

I had a real win today, in fact a lovely surprise. This past weekend, I had put a bid on a silky oak day bed for my verandah, much lower than the reserve price. Last night I checked my email and, as expected, it was passed in. However, this afternoon when I paid for another item, I was informed that the owners had changed their mind and accepted my bid. Waaaaaaaaaay lower!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Congratulations on the day bed.

I hate auctions with hidden reserve prices, and any reserve price annoys me. If they want a certain minimum for their item, then set the auction price at that instead of playing games.

I don't like warm or hot weather, especially with high humidity. I love cool and cold weathers with some humidity, but not deadly cold that's far below freezing.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:36 pm

A little chill in the air is nice. But I came back from this to cold and wet.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 DSCN0129_zpsec8b1d3e

Seven mile beach in Grand Cayman. I played in the water a little, but I didn't take to snorkeling.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:31 am

Oh how delicious, Shar. I can hear the water, smell the salt and taste the cocktail.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 am

I wanna be on that beach. NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:56 am

I want to be on holidayyyyyyyyyyyyysssssss Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 122847 
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:32 pm

It's raining here. Prediction is for 3 more wet days with some possible thunderstorms tossed in ... so desperately needed.

Hi everyone! I hope you are all alive and kickin' butt. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:15 pm

I'm alive. sunny 
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:57 am

Alive, but not kicking. Caught some crud, have a little fever. It's been freezing overnight here the past few days. Loving the cold weather, but not the cold-sick.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Ah oh! Feel better, Julie. I love you 
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Thank you. I actually feel worse today, but the downswing has to stop sometime. Hope it's soon. Right now I feel like I'm floating. Wish I really can float in air. Then again I'd rather stub my toes on things than stub my head. Can one stub one's head?

Just read an article about some US states bringing cursive writing back into schools. I didn't know they took away cursive writing. Also saw a mention of bringing back multiplication tables. Didn't know they took that out either. I'm pretty sure they took out manners and courtesy judging from the kids in Warcraft, and the Twitter posts here.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:40 pm

I knew they took cursive away, but multiplication tables? How can they do that? Oh wait! Everyone uses calculators nowdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25