The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Sami, DK--have fun!

It's the BFF's birthday and I struggled all week with how to make it special. Sadly, I can't top the birthdays he had when we were dating for obvious reasons. So tonight I have planned a walk down memory lane of our friendship/relationship/then friendship again. I am starting with the place we had our first "date", then to the walking bridge to where he first told me he loved me, then to the parking lot of my old apartment complex where he first kissed me since I no longer live there. We will end at the same place we usually end up most of our evenings lately--on my couch watching movies.

And yes, I made cupcakes!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Andrea!

The party is either done or going on, DK, so I hope you are having fun. Cute pic!

I made cookies, K. Granted it was only to get the stove to warm the house, but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 am

That's great news, Andrea. I hope everything went as planned for your operation.

Random:

I have had an excellent Sunday - all you'd want a lazyish day to be
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 am

hope you are doing well now, andrea!!

happy sunday, everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:34 am

OfficerNaughty, how was the Halloween party? Did you have to throw anyone in a headlock?

K, forgive me for saying it .... but that sounded just like an actual date to me. I've never gone back to revisit the first place I met close friends and I've known a couple of them for more than 25 years. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 342276

Sami, how are they hanging, my girl?

Hi Alice, how is your father?

Hi Julie, how is your mother?

Random:

I've sent an email to the Butler Techie Nerd but she hasn't answered my query. So I'll ask people here: How do I load a short video up for you to see? Do I have to run it through You Tube??
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:31 am

My mom is fine. Life is going on.

You will need to have a hosting site for you video, anything that allows public access. Then give us an internet link to the video. You can put it on You Tube if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 am

Thanks, Julie. I don't want to open a You Tube account so could I use Photobucket (which I already have) instead?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:10 am

Random: Somebody doesn't read all of their PM's.

The party was fine. My friends were running late so we didn't get there until about 10pm, and because they both had to work the next day they were ready to leave by about 12:15am. There were lots of interesting costumes.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:56 am

Interesting? How interesting?

I want details. Surley, not worse than some of the costumes at conventions. ( Like the walking you-know-what at that horror con.)
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:28 am

I don't know if Photobucket has video options of not, since I don't have an account.

Random: I read all my PM's.

Yes, DK, details!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:43 am

i'm hangin'. they aren't. Wink
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:22 pm

I am still to the 10th of Nov on the sick then I go to work on my own risk need to do an OP on my knee too...damn it my body is no use to me at the moment, on the 24th of Nov the OP, mhhh made a wrong movement with my knee again and woops not able to walk normal again waitin until it settles it f...hurts GERRYYYY NEED A MASSSAGE make my day.....
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Nothing that extreme. One guy was a shirtless Santa somethingorother. He was quite cute, too and actually could pull off that look because he had the body to match.

I saw lots of angels, a few other cops (thank God no one had the same costume), a LOT of pirates, a few mad hatters, a Peter Pan, an octodad, a guy in a (soiled) diaper and a guy riding a pink flamingo who kept bumping into things.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Gee, Andrea, I hope you heal real soon.

not really Random: Hello, girls, I'm trying to keep up with all your news. Hope each of you take care.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

PJ--hope you are doing well.

Andrea--I hope healing is fast and goes perfectly!

Shout out to everyone else!

And Nay, no forgiveness needed. Everyone swears we are more than friends but that ship sailed. I love him dearly but it's complicated. We did have a great weekend and I didn't want it to end.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 am

DK, what PM? Wink

Sami, as long as it isn't upside down, hang away ...

Andrea, good to hear from you. Take it slowly.

PJ's back! Happy

K, ok.

Random:

A great movie 'Valley Girl', even better song.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:05 am

i heard a really good cover version of "melt with you" a couple of days ago, but don't know who did it.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:29 am

We had terrible storms in our area last night but thankfully no one was seriously hurt as of 6 a.m. this morning. I am going to catch a few hours of sleep and then get back to the excitement.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Fickle, fickle, fickle. I have been complaining about being so busy and I have some down time. Now I am bored. Time to go shopping!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:02 pm

i have a nasty cold and feel like poo. this is the thanks i get for staying in the nursery at church every sunday with the snotty nosed little brats. lol.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Random Blatherings:

Sami, get well soon. Is it starve a cold or feed a cold?
K, buy me something!
I'm so tired. TGIF.
Beach this weekend, me thinks.
Congrats to Mariah Carey and her husband.
What were the results of your mid-terms elections, USA?
Sad news about Indonesia. Many innocents lost.
France, on the other hand, is fiery about retirement.

BTW: There is a poster on Celebitchy called NayNay. I'd like everyone here to know that it is not yours truly. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:07 pm

thanks nay. i can't ever remember whether to starve it or feed it either. Question
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:38 pm

We don't vote until next week in CA, Nay.

Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:59 am

Old wives' tales are wrong a lot. You need to feed ALL sick people, especially make sure they get enough liquids. If the person cannot eat, they need IV nutrients. Starving someone means killing them, something that happens a lot faster when they're sick.

Sami, eat, and drink non-alcoholic liquids. (Except meds.)

US national election day is the Tuesday after the first Monday in November. The only possible dates are Nov. 2 - Nov. 8.

I can tell you the results of the mid-term elections right now.

Obama is still President. Biden is still Vice-President. It's the middle of their terms.

Some Senators and Representatives will be re-elected, and some will not.

Half of the people in any particular area are happy with the results, and the other half isn't.

Nothing in the country really changes. The economy will continue to muddle along. Most people will continue to live the way they are living today. A few will lose jobs, and a few will get jobs. Some will get poorer, and some will get richer.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:32 am

thanks julie.......i think i'm doing the right thing. just not shaking it yet. kinda sucks, coz i'm supposed to be one of the volunteers at fall festival tomorrow. i think i have kiddie tattoo duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next