The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:07 pm

I can't wait to listen to mine!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Sami, DK, K ... WTF is a WTF song?

Random:

Yesterday was a milestone day for me professionally. Without going in details, I was filled with absolute 'goosebump' pride in my students' work and will long remember their sophisticated approach and well-researched arguments to a not-so-easy essay topic.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:44 pm

WTF is the title of one of the songs on heart's latest cd.

i'm proud of you for being a teacher, nay. it can be a thankless job, i know, but there are few that are more important.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Is Gerard coming to your school too, Nay? Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:45 am

Hahahahahaha!

Yes, he's doing a Johhny Depp, Donna.

One of my boys wrote to Gerald and asked him to dress like a Spartan King and outlaw homework. He said he was shite at school and it would be his pleasure to drag out the loincloth, drop by the classroom and show us his "HooHaa" ..... Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 646968
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 pm

hooha? LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 am

Thanks for your thanks, Sami. You are fast becoming my favourite person at Pantry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:41 am

I took a good look at the trees this morning. A lot of leaves have turned brown and are blowing in the wind.

I need to get Halloween goodies.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 am

thanks for all your help lately, nay!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 am

i have halloween goodies. just need to work up the energy to spend hours volunteering at fall festival next weekend!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 pm

I have always been a bit indifferent to Halloween--can take it or leave it.

Was kicked in the arse by some kind of virus yesterday--hence all the rambling posts. Not feeling too much better but I don't have time to be sick!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:50 pm

i'm not a fan of ANY holiday, but i volunteer for fall festival just coz .....somebody gotta do it. lol! our church is really small, and we have a hard time getting people to do things that require one to be on their feet for a good bit of the time.

hope you feel better, k!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:41 pm

I hope you feel better soon, kayanne. There's something in the air here that has been wreaking havoc with my allergies for weeks. I think it's ragweed, or maybe just the leaves falling. Everything's "dusty" outside. My car is covered in a layer of it.

Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:53 pm

I think we talked about this before but the "nettie" pots--I think that's the real name--saved me this year. It's gross to do but it has great results.

I have not been taking good care of myself and I have been overloading myself with responsibilities. I eat a lot of meals in my car because I am on the road a lot.
Yesterday my body was overcome with fatigue and my stomach wasn't right. I slept a lot. It could have been food poisoning from some dive I had to stop into for a quick meal but it felt like a virus. I am still very tired today despite sleeping a lot but I am working and I have dance class tomorrow morning. This was a wake up call to eat better and exercise more. I need more balance!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Yep, I've had to curb my fast food and soda consumation of late. I put on a couple of pounds and didn't feel quite myself, so I've been drinking lots of water and eating healthier this week. A friend of mine is joining a gym and asked if I wanted to join too and we could work out together, so I might do that. Winter's coming on.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:00 pm

I am doing this fitness boot camp at some gym. A couple of guys I know told me about it and then conned me into joining them. It runs for 60 days so I will be doing this through the holidays, dang it. I have gained about 10 pounds since I started this job even though it's very physical. Time to get them off.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Just call me Officer Naughty....

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 73119_445793738526_702443526_5377160_11303_n
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Yep, I see you. You're on your own babe if you're thrown in the clink. Razz
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Ha! See how you are? In this outfit they won't even arrest me. They'll be asking me to help do the arrests.

"Bad boys bad boys, whatchoogonna do....whatchoogonna do when they come for you...."

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm

great pic, DK. love the outfit!

when is the party?
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Kinda looks like "Law and Disorder" to me. Wink
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 am

I love the glove, DK! Where did you find that?
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 am

two hours too goo and them I outa here from that hospital...yippie
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 am

Woo hoo, Andrea!!! Happy

The party is tonight. I got the costume, including the accessories, at Halloween Express. That's a COOL store!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 am

have fun tonite, DK!!

my parents sprang for tix to see the play, "jekyll and hyde" so that's what my fam will be doing tonite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next