The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:55 am

Nay, does Buddy have a babysitter while you go to Africa? He's gonna miss you.....
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 am

LegoJulie wrote:
Nay, the death ray alone should be enough. Especially if they call you "darl". Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 415251
Sharabella wrote:
Just tights, a mask, an evil look and carrying a wand? No, That just wouldn't be right.
LegoJulie wrote:
Lots of women in Africa go topless so just tights and a mask are fine. I would add a few gallons of DEET, a mosquito net, and a few Citronela candles.
Jeepers womens! Are you trying to get me mistaken for a voodoo goddess or something? I just can't do dreadlocks - my scalp is itching just thinki'ng about it.

DK, Bud will be minded at home here for the whole two weeks I shall be away and - all jokes aside - I know he will miss me dreadfully. Last time I left, he didn't eat much and that was only for three nights.

Random:

Karma's a bitch isn't it? That was proven again to me today.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:37 am

Spill!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Okay. Spilling.

Person B decided it was fine to 'verbalise' Person A one day not that long ago in front of an audience. Person A knew that it was futile to react to someone who looked frankly unstable at the time.

Time passed. Person A stewed and was very wary.

Person A has since discovered that Person B is leaving town and heading far, far away because Person B is being 'mean-girled' at work. Supposedly, people are lying to Person B and acting like bullies ... according to insider information.

Karma.
Ass.
Bitten.

Hahahaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 am

Ah yes! The circle of life is good, but the circle of revenge----uh---karma can be even better. (only when you arn't the" karmaed" one. of course)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:27 am

Wishing safety and solace to those in the path of Irene. Please take heed of what officials and locals tell you to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43