The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 3)

Go down 
+11
Geranimal
andrea
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
kayanne
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Not about me especially but my husband made Dean's list again. This from a man who not more than an hour ago, striped the screws on his motorcycle seat trying to install his saddlebags.

Ger
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:51 pm

congrats to the hubby!!!!!! good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Still sittin in work its after 1:00 am in the morning is one hour to go, that I can go home....been in the internet now four constantly eight hours, one thing is for sure wont go and use my lappy the whole day...will make a DVD day and maybe get some old vids from Gerry out havent seen Atilla and Dracula for a long time....lets see what happens its raining anyway...where is the bloddy summer havent been out on my bike yet.....really mad about that....WISH EVERYONE A GOOD NIGHT !!!!! xoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Prayers to the families affected by the tragedy in Northwest England...

Congrats to your husband, Ger.

Have a great day, Andrea.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:25 pm

wow! haven't had the tv on today, so i hadn't heard the news about the taxi driver killings in the UK! how heartbreaking! prayers go out to the friends and families!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 pm

I want those shoes they are 'showcasing' on the newest Marshall commercial....

But how long will I be able to wear them before they don't matter?
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 pm

sami_stardust wrote:
congrats to the hubby!!!!!! good work!

Thanks, Sami!

andrea wrote:
Still sittin in work its after 1:00 am in the morning is one hour to go, that I can go home....been in the internet now four constantly eight hours, one thing is for sure wont go and use my lappy the whole day...will make a DVD day and maybe get some old vids from Gerry out havent seen Atilla and Dracula for a long time....lets see what happens its raining anyway...where is the bloddy summer havent been out on my bike yet.....really mad about that....WISH EVERYONE A GOOD NIGHT !!!!! xoxoxoxo

Good night, Andrea! Go home and cuddle up with those two adorable kitties.

greyeyegoddess wrote:
Prayers to the families affected by the tragedy in Northwest England...

Congrats to your husband, Ger.

Have a great day, Andrea.

Thanks, G.

sami_stardust wrote:
wow! haven't had the tv on today, so i hadn't heard the news about the taxi driver killings in the UK! how heartbreaking! prayers go out to the friends and families!

I hadn't heard anything about this either and I read MSN every morning. So tragic to hear this!

Ger
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 pm

I was pissed at the lack of attention the cab driver story was getting here. I had a hard time getting information on it. I am certainly praying for those families.

Random

Home from work wondering if there is a man who would find the smell of smoke, Bath and Body Works, and a tinge of sweat sexy. It was a long, hot day!

BTW, I am not smoking again. Smoke is work related.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:37 pm

how long has it been since you quit smoking kayanne?
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Quote :
how long has it been since you quit smoking kayanne?

I quote the habit of smoking daily about 10 years ago but I would slip up and have weeks where I would light up pretty regularly. I have been absolutely cold turkey for four years. I don't even like to go places where it is smoky anymore which is strange because I used to love the smell!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:47 pm

good for you. i'm almost at the 6 months mark!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:52 pm

I will say special prayers for you! Are you going cold turkey, taking a class or using some other method? I took a class 10 years ago and that was a big help to me. It at least stopped the daily smoking.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:52 pm

cold turkey.

thanks for the prayers! all are appreciated!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 am

Well...

good luck, Sami

congrats to hubby, Ger

My heart also goes out to the people affected by the taxi driver tragedy in England, Nay

kayanne, I was mad at the non-coverage of the taxi driver tragedy in England too

sorry to hear that your night was so long, Andrea

I love chocolate and I'm not very responsible with it (except when it comes to my dog, Annie, Julie)

thanks for all the info on London's parks and gardens, Alice

Let's see, I know I forgot somebody else... I love you
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 pm

I am crushed by the news Rue McClanahan died. I love the Golden Girls. I had three close friends in high school and our parents always said we would end up like the Golden Girls and I would be Blanche.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Rue McCl was such a hoot. Rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Aw, that's sad! I hadn't heard that about Rue. Now the only one left is that feisty Betty White!

Ger
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 pm

OT--PJ--love that pic of G-Man. Never knew a man who looked so good in gray.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 pm

yes yes YES!....oh, pardon me......
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Yes, that picture is "sigh" pretty nice! He has that "come to me, baby, I don't bite" look!

Ger
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:33 pm

PJ, I have to say, very nice siggy
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Just five minutes ago, my hub came in and sat down in my office and asked me what's new. I gave him the current wearabouts on our roving Gerard Butler.

He rolled his eyes and said, "yeah, while Gerry's prancing around the highlands of Scotland, I'm mashing my n*ts in the grassy fields of Holden, MO! I'm so happy for him!" indifferent

Ger
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Ger--you have had me ROLMAO today! Thanks!

Random

More evidence that I am seriously disturbed. I met a man a few days ago and he is already doing some highly charged flirting with me. It's the kind of flirting that has double meanings, if you catch my drift. Instead of kicking his ass, I am playing along, giving it back to him (verbally) and enjoying it.

I am checking into convents in our area because Godly sisterhood may be the only thing that can save my twisted soul.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:48 am

Double meanings? You mean the kind where a guy does a little sweet and innocent flirting and then some naughty just to test the waters? Men....they are so predictable!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 3)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next