The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 3)

Go down 
+11
Geranimal
andrea
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
kayanne
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:00 am

Betty's a doll. I'm looking forward to her new show on TVland. She's go those one line zingers.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Just watched Dear Frankie--loved it. Now to dull the emotional impact of the movie with baseball, hotwings, pizza and Coke with my ex.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:15 pm

It's a great film.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:43 pm

The 'career change' has been slow to happen and I want it badly! I may know something definite tomorrow. Please cross your fingers!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:44 pm

"Lost" is giving me a mental orgasm again tonight. I no longer smoke, but I'm thinking about going and buying a pack of Marlboro Lights. Wink

ETA: Good luck, Kayanne!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Id wis- you -ood luck but I need a new keyboard, kayanne.

Buyin- one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks! Too bad you are in California and I am in Tennessee. I have an extra keyboard! Not sure if would have worked with your computer.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:04 am

I haven't seen Lost yet. Don't tell me what happens!

I went to a free screening for "Letters To Juliette" tonight. Cute movie. Kind of cheesy/predictable in parts, but good. I loved the premise of the story and Vanessa Redgrave was fabulous (as usual)........
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:00 am

I learned how to fold a towel into male genitalia.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:29 am

Julie - do tell!

Alice - those lost letters are making me laugh Laughing

Random:

Someone impressed me today with their recall of current affairs.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:41 am

Video here.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:38 am

Quote :
I went to a free screening for "Letters To Juliette" tonight. Cute movie. Kind of cheesy/predictable in parts, but good. I loved the premise of the story and Vanessa Redgrave was fabulous (as usual)........

I love the premise that no matter how old you are, you still feel love and desire. Our culture gets so wrapped up in youth sometimes, that older generations seem to be pushed out of site. Can't wait to see this.

LegoJulie wrote:
I learned how to fold a towel into male genitalia.

Good, now you can get a job on a Gay cruiseship! lol!

Ger

Sorry, I forgot to say something random about me. That reminds me, I have towels to fold, in to regular square configuations though.

I have a beautiful Mourning Dove in the tree outside my window right now and other than that, today, not much is happening, but it's early. I'm still battling sinusitis and may have to break down and get an antibiotic.

Other than that, things are just ducky! It's finally stormy here although the threat of tornados has been non existent. That's a good thing but they excite me! I love to "chase". I guess that's my little bit of craziness and dance with danger! I guess if life hadn't taken me down a different path, I would have been one of those crazy people running down the "dry line", chasing the wind and dodging flying debris!

Hope everyone's day is a good one.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:09 pm

LegoJulie--Thank you! I love the things I learn here!

My anxiety (which I am prone to anyway) is off the roof. Still waiting to hear about my new job. I don't want to be a part of any fake PR machine anymore. The things I have read on the gossip sites have turned my stomach. So no matter what, I am changing my full time career. I just hope it's the one I want!
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

well say something Random about me...well well ..I am honestly thinkin since days gettin a another cat , a little one for my cat sox I think she needs... to be honest Kayenne I think all GB affair stuff is going a little bit overboard and its really a PR stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Random:

Hello chickadees. Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 166223

It was a really crisp start to the morning today; facial skin stretched tight type of start. Not sure I like walking in the half-dark though.

Did I hear that a US Colonel refused to take an order because he believes his President is not a US citizen??? Way to make a stand!

Congrats to the UK on your new Prime Minister. Let's see if the 'arrangement' works in a practical sense.

This weekend, we are participating in RSPCA's Million Paws Walk. Picture us strutting in a blue bandana with probably hundreds of other pups/dogs yapping/sniffing/barking/howling ... Maybe I'll need ear muffs?
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Got what I wanted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Did get a new keyboard, and liking it a lot.

I love making origami, favorite past time, although not sure about that one. Watched the video. Now there's a guy who is fun at parties.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Bored tonight. The Braves played today (and won!).

I am very thankful for the lively conversation here tonight.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm

it is rather lively. i keep trying to get offline, but keep can't for checking on what everyone is saying and doing over here. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey, do you like baseball? Maybe we could catch a Braves game when I am settled. The ballpark is a great place to pick up men!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

hmmm. maybe that's why i'm single. i HATE baseball....and football. love soccer and hockey, tho!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Now you know why I am single! I keep picking up men at sporting events! But only one at a time!

Does Atlanta have a pro soccer team? It's too late for hockey season.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:24 pm

there is a pro soccer team...the silverbacks!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:49 pm

I love sports, and I'm single....so that ain't it.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Sami---checked out the Silverbacks. Very cool!

DK---I am really single because I won't settle. I think most of us are that way. I enjoy meeting men and dating and I have a great time hanging with my friends, too. With my new job, life is sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 3)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next