The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 3)

Go down 
+11
Geranimal
andrea
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
kayanne
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi Andrea! Long time no see. Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 166223

Have you been extra busy at work or have the renovations finished?
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 pm

With the world cup theres is loads to do and my boss got the sack for some reason...and my new boss is that Girlie which was on the sick all the time and spoiled my holiday weeks ago...bat choice but we have to live with it, and she has too but we already know that shes not possible too make that job at all...shes too weak for it....and we all think she has something to do with the sack.....but what tha hell...I do my job as good as I can and if they sack me I will make a holiday myself too...I hate that wee bitch....

And it looks like if Neatherland and Germany will
be in the final....booohooo they are too strong for spain..I am afraid so...I am so sorry the USA lost....
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Andrea, how far are you from Lake Constance?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 am

Well , Lake Constanze is in Germany some drive up there its on the border to germany 5-8 hours maybe less Why ? are you makin a holiday there?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 am

I was wondering how close you were. Viggo Mortensen and Michael are filming the rest of their film near there, with Keira Knightly and Vincent Cassel. The two guys were in Vienna last week.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 am

I am being hit with snarkiness and just plain meanness lately and I am trying hard to rise above it and not strike back. I am a bit of a hellcat so this is very, very difficult for me. What is so funny is one person is making snide comments about me because she says I am "too perky and happy." Oh, and I wear too many skirts. Since when is being happy and wearing skirts a bad thing?

Last edited by kayanne on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 am

It's called envy.

I bet she's grumpy and has ugly legs. Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 342276
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am

Well, she is grumpy at least towards me. But she is also very attractive and accomplished. With people out there struggling to make ends meet and dealing with a lot of stuff she should be happy with her life, imo. I am going to give her grace and guess she is struggling with something that makes her grumpy.

I haven't had a chance to talk to you Sharabella but I love your drawing. Did you do that? I look forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Some people are just like that. It's almost as if they resent anyone else having or being something good. I think they must be really insecure.

Nice to meet you too. A new friend is always a special pleasure.

Yep, that one of my scribbles.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Bella used to teach art. She draws excellent Steve Bacic likenesses, even nudes.

When I'm not feeling perky, perky people irritate the heck out of me. A lot of times the perky people speak and laugh in very high pitched voices, and those high pitches pierce throuhg my head making my ears ring and head pound. It's not so much the perky, it's the high pitches.

As for the skirts, maybe you're flashing her.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Bella--I am jealous of your talent. Drawing stick people is a challenge for me.

High pitches irritate me too. I am an alto if that tells you anything. My voice is just a wee bit higher than Demi Moore's even though I could shriek if called upon.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:13 pm

I was a first soprano, then puberty hit and I'm an alto. I'm still mad about it.

My power just went out for about a second followed by thunderstrike. Probably lightning hitting closeby. Thrilled. 70% thunderstorm. Flash flood watch. New tropical system following Alex's exact path.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Today was a good day for my family...almost uneventful, but that ugly part is done and I can get back to really focusing on the job hunt, and back to college classes next month...

but not so fast, as we have a family reunion on my father's side, and his siblings are coming here, since dad cannot travel, or rather, he's too difficult to travel with in any kind of transportation.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 pm

I see the word "reunion" and I run away. I love my friends and family, but in small groups, preferably one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:18 am

Random:

A drizzly, overcast day with low temperatures. Blech! But it was cheered up by good female company, massage and packages from Ebay.

Now polishing off a french rose wine ... followed by meat pie, gravy and vegs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:27 am

Well, that sure sounds yummy, Nay. It's so funny to read that when I first wake up in the morning that you just finished eating dinner. What is the time difference?

random: I love blueberries, especially when they are "in season".
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 am

I have worn this skirt a lot but it just hit me that the print is "paisley." I guess now I can say I am wearing it in honor of GB.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 am

PJ, how you honey? We have a time difference of about 15 hours, I think. I am in your future.

Random:

K, if you start doing things in honour of the Senor Gooey Buns, watch out! Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Tomatotoss Did you know there was a 'movement' of womenfolk who would go knickerless on his birthday?

BTW, 17 guests and counting ... astonishing!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

Quote :
Did you know there was a 'movement' of womenfolk who would go knickerless on his birthday?

Oh please! I do love my paisley skirt but I bought it a long time before I know who GB was.

What is a meat pie, Nay, and how do you make it?

It's 3:30 here and I am high on adrenalin.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 am

One Meat Pie recipe coming right up! Very Happy

AUSTRALIAN MEAT PIES

Makes 4

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large brown onion, finely chopped
500g lean beef mince
1 tablespoon cornflour
3/4 cup beef stock
3/4 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon Vegemite
2 sheets frozen, ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, thawed
2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 egg, beaten

Method:
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Add mince. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, or until browned.

Mix cornflour and 1 tablespoon of stock to form a paste. Add remaining stock. Add stock, sauces and Vegemite to mince. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 8 minutes or until thick. Cool.

Preheat oven to 220°C. Place a baking tray into oven. Grease 4 x 8cm base measurement pie pans.

Cut 4 x 15cm circles from shortcrust pastry and use them to line bases and sides of pans. Fill with mince. Brush rims with water. Cut 4 x 15cm circles from puff pastry. Place over meat. Press to seal. Trim. Brush with egg. Season.

Place pies onto hot tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Serve

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Meatpie
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:39 am

i have paisley checks and have for about 2 years. i JUST NOW (as in about a month ago!) made the "GB" connection. shame on me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 am

My internet time is limited while I'm in Vancouver, but I'm still lurking when I can. Hello everyone! Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 166223
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 am

hope you are having a blast, DK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey DK!

The last time I wore paisley, was when it was to commemorate Prince. Or what's-his-name-with-a-symbol.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 pm

It seems no one can make their own hotel reservations online in my father's family.

My dad has 4 brothers, one sister. One brother is local.

I've made three reservations so far.

Before, we just had everyone stay at our place, even with everyone's kids.

Luckily for them, I am not doing anything important....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 3)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next