The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 2)

Go down 
+11
AimeeMarie
LadyNOLA
Oggy
pamelajane
Poppy
LegoJulie
Nay
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
Leo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 am

Everyone missed my joke.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:59 am

I got it, Julie.

Random: I have to ask, Julie, do you like playing with Lego? Just wonderin', with your user name and all.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Maybe she just wants people to let go of her......like Leggo my Eggo......Leggo my Julie..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 pm

I LOVE LEGOs! I have a closet full of LEGOs. I can buy the expensive sets as an adult. I have the carousel sitting on my desk right now. It's motorized, battery powered, has music, turns, and the horses with LEGO people go up and down. I don't care much for the Bionicle line.

Also leggo my Eggo!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 pm

lol!

My grown kids still love to play with Lego. I was just never coordinated enough to build with legos. But I can do duplos with my grandchildren. Does that count? bounce
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 pm

I got your Fry Guy reference, Julie. Notice how he's been on the down-low too lately??? Hmmm Confused

Random:

A) I am on holidays!
B) I feel great!
C) I plan on sampling many wine varieties this summer, cold and white of course. drunken
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 pm

I like Lincoln Logs.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:24 am

Not the Fry Guy one. Your list. Read it and my list again.

I like Lincoln Logs, too, but they don't travel well once constructed.

Duplos are bigger LEGO blocks for younger kids. They also make Primos that are bigger than Duplos and aimed for babies and toddlers. We have Duplos and Primos here. The Primos have really cute rattles and zooming bugs. One zoomer is a hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 am

LegoJulie wrote:
Duplos are bigger LEGO blocks for younger kids.

Well, no wonder I can work with those! I didn't know about the Primos. I bet I could do really great with those!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Random: It's nice to have a neighbour who is considerate with his Harley Davidson bike.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 am

Pictures!!!

Gingerbread house kits need to come with more icing.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:52 am

Random stuff:

Someone told me a while ago I'm an old fogey because I like to go to bed early and get up early. She shall remain namedallasless.

I love my bed, early or late, sleep-in or not. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Phantom's LadyRose
Boringly Sane
Phantom's LadyRose

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:12 pm

I would like to say something here...I am REALLY glad to be part of this site. Everyone is so nice and cordial, and I can post things here without getting snarky remarks and made to feel silly and foolish. In the past, I would either be ignored or criticized for most anything I would say, and then somebody else would take essentially what I had said, post it under their name and be praised to the hilt for it, and it would have been what I had posted recently and gotten criticized for. Like I said in a previous post, it seems more fair and balanced her, with everyone treated as an equal. I'm sure there are disagreements along the way, anytime you have more than one person, there are bound to be disagreements, but the people here seem to be mature and sensible and I appreciate that in this site. You can have fun, and go back and forth with each other without tearing each other to shreads in the process. We're all here for the same purpose, to support Gerry in his career, have fun "loving" him from afar, and form friendships in the process.

So, thank you for having me here with all of you. I will always do my best to do good by everyone here, and I anticipate a long and wonderful association with Butler's Pantry.

God Bless.....
Tense
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

well said, tense! i feel exactly the same way!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Phantom's LadyRose
Boringly Sane
Phantom's LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Sami,
I see you are from Atlanta...I was born, raised, and lived most of my live in a town just 60 miles South of Atlanta, Thomaston, just below Griffin (28 miles from Griffin), between Columbus and Macon. I lived and worked in Atlanta many years, at Grady Memorial Hospital, Emory University Hospital, and Dekalb General Hospital - as a medical transcriptionist. I have family and friends in and around Atlanta, Decatur, Marietta, Smyrna, and Jonesboro. I never get back to Atlanta and go anywhere that I don't run into somebody I know there. I will always love Atlanta and my "Georgia" heritage. We have been here in Niceville (NW Florida/panhandle area) for 34 years, but Thomaston will always be "home" for all of us. It's nice to meet another "Georgia Peach...."

Tense
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:32 pm

i went to thomaston once, so i know exactly where you are talking about. i dated a guy who had family there.

it IS nice to meet another "peach!" i wasn't born here, but have been here since i was 5, so it really is "home" for me. (even tho i wanna move!)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Phantom's LadyRose wrote:
I would like to say something here...I am REALLY glad to be part of this site. Everyone is so nice and cordial, and I can post things here without getting snarky remarks and made to feel silly and foolish. Like I said in a previous post, it seems more fair and balanced here, with everyone treated as an equal. I'm sure there are disagreements along the way, anytime you have more than one person, there are bound to be disagreements, but the people here seem to be mature and sensible and I appreciate that in this site.
God Bless ..... Tense
Firstly, on behalf of DK and I, thank you for your very kind words, PLR. We aim to be fair, balanced and yet maintain our senses of perspective and humour in equal measure. So we are pleased you can see those things in The Butler's Pantry. There'll always be disagreements (perhaps worse) on any site but we practise zero tolerance for troublemakers. There certainly seems to be enough of those in GB World! Again, welcome to DK's dream.

Now tell me, why do I know your call name 'Tense'?
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:39 pm

And I just wanna say that we are lucky that you joined The Pantry, PLR!

So we have TWO Georgia peaches, here. We have Ladies and a Queen, but I do believe this is the first time I've heard of us having Peaches! Well, whadaya know!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 pm

we're rosy, succulent and sweet!!! LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phantom's LadyRose
Boringly Sane
Phantom's LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Nay,
Tense is my actual name, Tense Smith. I am at GB.net as AngelRose, but I also sign my name there as Tense as well. If you went to the US Convention in DC last year, I'm the one that made the big quilt and pillow sham (with squares sent to me by .net members, and I gave everyone credit for the quilt, I just assembled it/put it together, but each square represented Gerry's life, personal and professional, and it ended up being raffled off and brought in about $1100.00 for KKC. That is probably where you know me from.
PLR-Tense
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 pm

ohhhh, you did that? I think I have pictures or video of the blanket.

That was a freakin' busy year. I just got home from CUT in L.A. and went to DC a day later...all with a bad cold. Poor Bea and Delia, my DC roommates. I'd love to go back later. I didn't get to go through enough of the museum.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Random:

My favourite colour is red. My least favourite is pansy-ar$ed pink.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 pm

what shade exactly is pansy ar$ed pink?

I think I had this red vs pink debate with you before, my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 am

You probably have, my friend! Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 646968

Pansy-ar$ed pink is that pastel colour that looks like someone regurgitated phlegm. Give me fushia, magenta, cerise instead.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am

Pink phlegm? You have ulcers? Lung bleeds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 2)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next