The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 646968 That is hilarious, Nay! Sounds like a pretty cool little kid, snitch or not. Wink

Speaking of little kiddos, my aunt posted on Facebook a pic that was generated from a site or something she used. She uploaded pics of my uncle and herself to see what their baby might look like if they had had one. I thought that was a fun idea to try too, so I went looking for a baby calculator/generator online. I uploaded pics of me and our very own Gerard Butler. They gave me a pic for each gender. Oddly, they didn't put much hair on these babies they generated. I guessed they wanted hair type and color to be general. So picture them both with full heads of hair (most likely dark brown, obviously Wink ).

Behold, I give you a pic of our "son":

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 ButlerBoy

And here is our "daughter":

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 ButlerGirl

If anyone else would like to have a little fun and try this, I used this site: http://www.morphthing.com/
I uploaded a pic of Gerry myself, but they also have pics of celebrities to choose from. Gerry might be one of them.

Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:27 am

Son looks like Gerry.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Random: My boys are in the baseball playoffs right now. Meaning, my St. Louis Cardinals.

Yes, they're mine.

David Freese is hot. Look him up on Google.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Last minute costumes?

http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/holidays/halloween/last-minute-halloween-costume-ideas-00100000066551/index.html?xid=weeklynews-10-12-2011

Love the ceiling fan.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:16 pm

DK, your boy David Freese is a baby! Only born in 1983. I googled him and all the stats did my head in. Is he a good third baseman?

Random:

I start work again next week. Honestly looking forward to it but I have become accustomed to not wearing a watch and not paying attention to time. That's going to change now.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Nay, he ain't bad defensively. But I have to admit, it's his bat that has gotten some attention.

The whole team has shown quite a bit of grit and heart. They were so far out of contention even to make it to the playoffs just a month or so ago...but they made it into the playoffs. I can't be more proud of my boys. Smile
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:04 am

I'm waiting for baseball to go away so Glee can come back.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 am

All those nasty pain-in-the-ass characters are seriously interfering with the fantabulous singing and dancing numbers on Glee.

I'm still a TBBT kind of viewer.

Random:

Off to a Film Festival for a couple of movies this weekend - The Trip (Steve Coogan) and Jane Eyre (Fassenbenderwender).
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am

I quit watching Glee in season 1 after a few episodes because of all the melodrama. I picked up season 2 and it wasn't as annoying. This season is looking to be as painful as season 1. Grrrrrr!

I'm really liking Terra Nova so far. What's might drive me off is the conspiratory arc. I wanna watch man vs. primeval environment, not man vs. man. There are enough people fighting each other everywhere else.

I love Doozers!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:58 am

I'm so laughing to myself right now.

I have a job that allows me to travel a lot.

I had a different schedule for tomorrow when I checked last weekend. I checked today to see I was scheduled elsewhere...

Tomorrow...Friday, 14th, somehow I got scheduled right by Santa Cruz. I'm driving down there in about 6 hours....

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Random:

Saw this movie on the big screen last night. Absolutely hilarious! Seriously, laugh out loud continuously until your chest hurts. But you must be able to appreciate British humour and recognise the sarcasm.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:13 am

British humor? Like butts and altar boys? Sex between 3 people?

I like Steve Coogan.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Random:

So last night I danced onstage with a French maid, a mime, a live band, and some other random strangers....

My life has certainly gotten more interesting since I left Arkansas for the Big Easy.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:33 pm

The highlight of my evening was when a stray cat walked up on my front porch and looked in my door.

Maybe I need to move to the Big Easy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 pm

The highlight of my evening was eating damn good pizza and then watching 'Jane Eyre' reeking of garlic. There was some tootin'going on, believe me. Rolling Eyes

Random:

It is a glorious, sunny day today. Spring has sprung and summer is on its way.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Some more photos for you all from Africa.

The women are extraordinary. So happy, so hardworking, so proud. Here they are dancing and singing to welcome us to their village.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 DSC01374

Look at these smiles.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 DSC01408

From the old women to the young girls, they carry this precious clean water on their heads for long distances. I tried it. No bloody way could I balance it.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 DSC01430
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:03 pm

loving all your pix, nay. thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

We certainly can forget how blessed we are to have things we take for granted like clean water right in our homes.

I absolutely love that they gave y'all a welcome dance. How lovely!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 am

Good morrow to Dallas, DonnaKat, kayanne, LegoJulie, lillika, sami_stardust and Sharabella ... and the 22 guests cruising the Forum. Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 166223

Random:

Come hither a moment, fine maidens.

Would'st thou know perchance of an addlebrained mistress who, foolishly and with fanfarish sentiment introduced Shakespeare to her giddy geese-like students?

Knowledge was lacking this fine day but interest was thither. Me thinks nought good can come of this matter. Indeed, madness and a bankrupt wit oft ensues.

God save that sweet mistress. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:36 am

Are your students now threatening to kill themselves and each other if they don't get their way, just like Shk's selfish pr*ck characters?
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Nay wrote:
Knowledge was lacking this fine day but interest was thither. Me thinks nought good can come of this matter. Indeed, madness and a bankrupt wit oft ensues.

But there lies the rub. Wouldst thou be better off with a bankrupt wit or an abundant one? Methinks the proper one doth lie somewhere in between, since brevity is the soul of wit. Wink

*switching back to my less entertaining (for me at least) 21st century American English*
This reminds me of a while back when my brother came to live with me for a couple of weeks while he was waiting to move into a new place. My brother was going out of town for a couple of days to some music festival camping thing. You know those fridge magnets that are individual words that people can arrange to make funny sentences? I have a Shakespearean version of those. My brother left me this message on my fridge. I had to take a picture back then to post on Facebook.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 004
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:01 am

I see one that says "codpiece".

I have a set of kids' words with some pictures, and a normal set. I keep them away from the fridge because one resident here likes to remove and lose things.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:27 pm

I wish I had one of those fridge magnet sets! Then again, who would I leave messages for? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Julie, the newcomers to Shakepeare are not killing themselves but a few are coming close to killing my love for them with their behaviour lately! Lady Macbeth would come in handy right now.

Emily, the wit is not entirely bankrupt yet but mine patience is close to exhausted. Your brother is obviously a funny ... drunkard. Laughing

DK, the messages/quotes etc need only be for your eyes. Robbie Burns features on my fridge.

Random:

Spring is swinging between summer and winter here.
Little multi-coloured snapdragons await my brown thumb.
The latest purchase (compound saw) will have its first workout today.

Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Ha, I'm on vacation this week! Got a plumber coming Tuesday and I plan on putting down a new vinyl floor covering myself after he hopefully fixes the shower hardware. (it's almost impossible to turn off)

Hum---doesn't sound like fun does it? At least I'm enjoying watching my Mama Cat's four new kittens playing on the porch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next