The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 am

Aww crap. Waiting is frustrating to say the least in these situations, DK. But as Sami says, you are so close.

Random:

Stupidly, I did a 30 minute fitness session yesterday. Lunges were the murderous special of the session.

Hypothesis: Easy peasy 'cause I walk the boys every day.

Result: Inner thighs, sore. Quads, sore. Knees, sore. Inner thighs, sore. Mincing gingerly up and down the stairs at work allllllllllllll day.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:45 am

Lunges? Who did the lungeing?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Moi. Insane moi. How's your head, Julie? Are you feeling better?

Random:

Hi to Dallas, Dani Blue, Jamie Fraser, Nmartin28, pisces1113, sami and scorpio102675. Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 166223

Lance Armstrong seems to be in a right little mess, doesn't he? Lying or framed? I haven't made up my mind.

That Psy Gangnam fellow was on a morning television show yesterday. I don't get the frenzy ... Is it the dance or the dazzling quasi-camp look?

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:16 pm

hi nay! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm

PSY can sing, rap, dress well, and dance. And he's got girls in his vid. Besides, who doesn't like "ride 'em cowboy" moves.

I believe all superathletes enhance their performances with stuff normal people don't use or do. The sports authorities decide willynilly that some are ok and some are not. Pfffft on them all. Let them dope themselves. There's nothing natural about the uberathletes or their training regimes. There's nothing natural about anything that's extreme, like modeling and A-list actors and actresses and politicians. They all did something fake or unnatural to get where they are.

Headache is worse.

Hi, people. Hope you feel better than I do.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:57 pm

do you have a sinus infection, julie?
Back to top Go down
Dani Blue
Random Babbler
Dani Blue

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 am

Hi Nay! Hi Sami, Julie, and of course D.K. Very Happy

Hey Julie, sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope the headache goes away soon!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:22 am

hi dani! Happy
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:15 am

I've got something. Different parts of my head keep clogging up. My headache spots keep changing day-to-day. I hope they go away soon. I'm not debilitated, mostly irritated and frustrated. I'm pretty sure this is from having a kid in school who brings home whatever other kids have. Kid gets something for a couple of days, I get it for a couple of weeks. Getting older sucks.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 am

LegoJulie wrote:
Getting older sucks.

it do indeed. feel better!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 am

Thank you much.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 am

Sounds worse than a simple sore head, Julie. Get some fresh air, sunshine and sleep whilst progeny is at school. If that doesn't help, use a hazmat suit and a can of Glen 20 before you hug her. Laughing

Random:

Another box of tissues died in the backyard yesterday and someone slipped his collar and ran me ragged up and down a busy street at 6.45am this morning.

Not a happy person.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 am

What's Glen 20? The progeny is the one who gave it to me in the first place.

I feel better today. I think this thing is almost over. Yay!

Get a rifle, Nay.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:46 am

Glen 20 is a disinfectant spray. I use it when a lot of the students have been ill. Rifle - NO. Big stick - YES.

Glad you're feeling better ... ie. back to your acerbic self. Wink

Random:

I had a badly needed, lazyish weekend inclusive of a little nap. Wasn't even tempted to do any gardening as the weather is starting to heat up - 30 celsius (86 F) today and 32 (90F) predicted for tomorrow. Nice long walk to end the day and a cool breeze now.

Do any of you watch 'Homeland'?

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:38 am

Nope. Trying to catch the mini-series World Without End that's the sequel to Pillars of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:08 am

Hey guys! It's been eventful around here.

Last week I fall down and go boom. Getting in the shower no less ( you can't get much more old- lady-esque than that) I can walk, nothing broken (but my pride) but my leg is more or less black from the lower thigh down. Not a pretty sight even before I fell, you understand, but very colorful to say the least. Hum------maybe I can wrap a sheet around myself and put a mortician's toe tag on my poor, purple, swollen foot and have a ready-made Halloween costume.

-------

https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3626
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40