The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:57 am

Helena, that sounds very painful! Glad you didn't break any bones. Take it easy for a while and get well.

Nope, no Trek or Warcraft shirts. Got one that says Carpe noctem, but it's a t-shirt so I can't wear it. Maybe I'll sneeze a lot or something and get kicked out. I'm always tempted to check NO for the line that says I'm of sound mind and good moral character. I mean, if you're not of sound mind, do you know it?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Ouch Helena, that sounds awful. Life becomes really awkward when our hands are injured. Simple acts become so hard, like putting a bra on or tying shoelaces. Take care of yourself.

Julie, instead of ticking/checking that particular box, why not try a few other tics eg. line up your purse contents on the floor around you, knock on the chair three times every time you sit down, move your head from left to right like those carnival clowns, scratch your right boob with your neighbour's hand ... Go on, I dare you!

Kayanne, how's your son? Is he still heavily into dancing? I think DK is in for some 'hilarious' puppy moments and piddling is only one of them. It's fantastic to see you jumping back in above boards.

Random:

Sadly, my holidays are over. Back for professional development days tomorrow, Thurs & Fri. This morning, I did one and a half hours of gardening in the glorious early light. Planting, weeding, raking, mulching while the boys ... stole a box of twine I had just used to tie the climbing rose.

It appears as though Bud is the criminal mastermind and Jordy is just the sucker who gets caught. Bud had wound the string completely under the house, around the front steps, through the front garden, leaving Jordy to chew on the end before I discovered him!

I'm raising brats.

Taken Easter weekend:
Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Easterweekendgarden

Opposite corner before work:
Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 DSC01595

Opposite corner after work:
Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 DSC01606

Cropped olive tree:
Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Olivetree10April2012
Back to top Go down
Dani Blue
Random Babbler
Dani Blue

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Nay,

Your garden looks gorgeous! I'm jealous. I have a huge backyard, but right now, not the funds to get it up to speed.

Anyway, you've done great things with your space! Smile
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Yikes, Helena! Shocked I hope you feel better soon! Don't worry, we'll be here when you're able to type. Wink

Beautiful garden, Nay. Smile

Random: my pets are working out their pecking order. Meaning, Angel's pretty cool with the new pup because she's my oldest and is semi-used to being aggravated by kittens, puppies, and small children. Whiskers, on the other hand, is severely jealous because he's used to being the spoiled baby brat. I say it's karma because he's been aggravating Angel for years.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 am

Thanks, Dani and DK. This is my first garden and I'm aiming for a simple, cottage style garden with a mixture of textures and shapes but a definite preference for red and white colours. Hence, white climbing rose, white allysum, red mandevillas etc. It's worth trying for yourself in your own space even if you know as little as I did. Ask people, read books, research on the internet. Honestly, I even bought some plants at markets here for as little as $2. Kind friends give away plants when they know you are building something too.

DK, pecking order ... believe me when I say I am having the same problems ... karma might bite you on the a$$ so be alert to the little dramas that might happen. Jordy has been a terrific addition don't get me wrong but we are in need of intervention and support for pack leader issues. I need to be the boss, dammit!

Random:

Today, in the lunchroom, I spoke to a staff member who surprised me greatly upon revealing a previous job had been as a dog trainer. It was like a helping hand from God.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 am

Dog trainer turned kid trainer. Cool!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Exactly! There has to be commonalities, right.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 pm

I am living proof it is possible to be both a cat person and a dog person at the same time.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 pm

i'm a cat and a dog person, too! wasn't before, but after my sis got a couple of cats, i fell in love with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:05 am

I don't believe it. If that were so, scientists would want to study your brains.

Random:

A new school term starts on Monday.

My room is clean, organised and colourful.
My desk is clean, organised and tidy.
My programs are planned, printed and interesting.
My clothes are washed, ironed and hanging.

Physically, I am prepared.

Emotionally, I want to scream "Give me more holidays!" Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Sad_143
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:09 am

scientists are scared of my brain.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:51 am

I think scientists have already done the study, because there's a term for those who swing both ways...it's called bi-petual.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:54 am

Beautiful garden Nay. The biggest difference between training kids and dogs-----It's harder to teach the kids not to bite or pee on the furniture.

Of course you can be a lover of both cats and dogs ( I love both ) and any other animals you love, just as long as you don't end up on TV on one of those look-at-this-crazy-person reality shows. Well----except snake and tarantella people---they are just too weird.

It must be going around. I just received one of those forms you have to fill out for federal jury duty---crap.

Random:

I'm still trying to figure out my new toy. They should call them smart-a$$ phones.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 am

can you be tri-petual? i love birds, too. heck.....i love 'em all!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:31 pm

sami, you're pan-petual.

I had a Federal jury summons once. It was for the Enron case. I had to fill out a couple of huge questionnaires. About 2 months before the trial date, the defense lawyer asked for a continuance or something, which changed the date of the trial, and I was dismissed. They had to start over with a new jury pool since it's a new trial date. Yippee!

Going to Jury Duty this Monday morning. Hopefully one side or other will hate me early on and I can leave early.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:28 am

I love that song! You started my day off beautifully, Nay!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:24 pm

I like this one:

Random: I love my puppy. She's a little Shitz, but I love her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:26 pm

the band we saw last night played quite a few bee gees songs. it was funny....no one would be dancing until they played a song by the brothers!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Almost as good as the Bee Gees:

Random: I don't have a puppy...I have a fluffy bratty human baby who likes to terrorize my cats. affraid

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

oh....i could have told you that you had no puppy, but in fact an evil toddler, but thought i'd let you find out for yourself. heeheee....

not a big fan of abba, but LOVE "dancing queen." Happy
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

I hear this song shows up in the movie 127 Hours. The original 1978 video with Plastic Bertrand is really boring, and I prefer Craig Ferguson's lip sync puppet skits much better anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loh1zZy3TMY
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:50 am

Ooooooo Ooooooo
En quatre couleurs!!

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Music-smiley-011

Random:

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Random: I love my puppy. I love you

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 564292_10150694842813527_702443526_9425901_414088681_n
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:49 pm

He's adorable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next