The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dani Blue
Random Babbler
Dani Blue

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Wow! Beautiful table and chairs Nay! That will look amazing in a garden
setting. flower
I'm jealous. Somehow the bistro set that I have on my back
deck is starting to look inadequate. Hmm, note to self, give serious thought to replacing outdoor furniture this year. Confused
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:46 pm

*makes note to visit Nay when I win the lottery*

Shara, it's about time! LOL!

Random: Why does my cat throw up so much? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm

DK, your cat is old and eating too much fur. Maybe a summer trim is in order. I remember putting Vaseline/petrolium jelly on my cats' paws so they would eat it and help move their fur balls out into the litter box.

Nay, those pieces look heavy.

Bella, grats on the new phone. I don't have one. Don't see the point for me. I used to have a calculator in my back pocket. I sat on it and broke the screen. Do smart phones have free exchanges if that happens?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:01 pm

DK, come down under regardless of lottery. You know you will always be welcome. Just don't bring the cats. Laughing

Shar, I've only bought the table as I can make the bench seats from some other pieces I have. That's my next project. Why is it though I have so many projects on the go and in my mind???

Hi Dani! Good to see you posting in my favourite section of the forum. Is your back deck large and sunny?

JulieJulieJulie, I knew somehow we had more in common ... I too don't see the need for those new, satellite, alien-tracking, organise your life, gadget phones. I prefer a more simple, one purpose only type of communicating device (with calculator application of course).

Random:

This morning, I got a sleep-in (6.30am) before the boys decided enough was enough. Then, as alertness set in, I realised I didn't have to rush because I am on HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:31 pm

how's everybody this evening? Me.. Feeling a lil rebelious.. Listening to Pink "Cause I can"... My favorite... Anways, I have been busy writing the second book and making arrangement for book signings... And I may be traveling to New Orleans this Sept.. Hoping all goes well... I wish I had every waking moment to spend with all of you.. I love it here.. You folks are my favorite.. All of you are so sweet.. Hi to all the newbies... You have joined a wonderful group.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi Helena. I'm glad to hear the books are progressing. What are they about if you don't mind me asking? We're only small on the spectrum of Forums but dammit, we're mighty in opinions and wit. Laughing

Hello to Dallas, Dani, DK, Julie, Sami, Kayanne, Alice and Sharabella. I hope you are all healthy and happy.
Random:

Over the past few days, I've felt myself getting back into a rhythm of enjoying mornings with work and celebrating afternoons with a nap, walk and wine. If only I had independent super-wealth and no genuine craving for work, I'd be ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Nay wrote:
If only I had independent super-wealth and no genuine craving for work, I'd be ecstatic.
Who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 am

HIya Nay!!!!! Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 47475

SO how's everyone? Here doing good..... I want an adventure.... Hmmm... I wonder ... hmm... what could be exciting?
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 am

Nay,

My books are about Women and Men who had to overcome some sort of adversity. There are secrets, lies, and betrayals. What many women had to face and how one of stood her ground and fought back. And at what cost?

Medievel times 1500's, but written in modern laguage. None of that icky thou or thee or shall...lol... Let's just say I'm not writting in Shakespeare..... You will be able to understand...

The second book has a lot of steaming sex scenes... Thats what I'm working on...

My conclusion as a writer and I bet all writers feel this way, when I write I want you to feel things. I want to take you on a roller coaster of emotions and take you places where you have not felt...And as an entertainer by personal choice, it is my sheer pleasure to take you on that adventure.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:22 am

And Nay... I aim to please... I know not everyone will be into it.. I understand there will be severe critics.. But I am not budging on this... I am determined....
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm

I think that's great that you're so passionate about what you write, Helena. And yes, it's important to make the reader feel something and to look at things with new eyes.

I recently began working on a play myself that I want to write. I have the skeleton of characters, purpose, plot, setting, etc. Now I need to expand on it. It's exciting, that creativity, isn't it?

BTW, that's very cool you may be in New Orleans in September, as that is where I am. Have you ever been? May I ask what's bringing you here?

Nay, congrats on the furniture purchase and the "holidayssssssss"! Wink
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Thank you... No i have never actually been there. Just pass through while heading towards Florida. Long time ago. But that's another story... lol

Uh... I'm going to the AARP convention. They are or might have my book in a gallery for display... I heard rumor has it that Meg Ryan or Segourney Weaver may be there. I was told by my publishing house that anybody who is anybody may be there..... So I'm hoping I may get a shot at talking.

You see, I'm in this package that my team writes a sypnosis and screenplay for me and puts in the hollywood data base.

The end results have many possibilities. Hollywood is looking for new material. And they are wanting it pretty bad...

Look at the woman who wrote The Help.
First time author and a month later her book turns into a movie... lol...

Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm

LadyNola,

Maybe it may not have happened in that order but something like that.... Anyways, Yes that it is.. exciting creativity that keeps your adrenaline pumping and your characters take control of the process... lol.. It is an amazing ride and unforgetable adventure by far...

See me out there as soon as I get the dates I will post it here... It would be nice to meet some folks...
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 pm

You should definitely post when you'll be in town. I can look and see what's going on that month in terms of festivals, etc. There's always something happening here. Good luck with everything!

And I should add, congrats on the smartphone, Shara! I'm about to get a new one (iPhone) and switch to Verizon at the same time. AT&T blows! And the smartphone I have now is a Windows one, but I've decided I'd rather have an iPhone, even though as far as I know, it doesn't have the same drop-down full keypad that lets me text with two hands at the same time, but I'll just have to deal with that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Randoms:

Uh hmmm ... Don't we have some illustrious members having birthdays soon? Both names start with 'D' ... Wink

*sigh* Am I getting old? My lower back is sore from weeding etc, I'm cranky from being woken early and I can't get by without an afternoon nap on weekends. It was a rhetorical question, Julie!

Early Happy Easter wishes for everyone. May the blessings of a risen Lord be with you and yours.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Happyeaster
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Feel better, Nay, and HAPPY EASTER y'all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:43 pm

SAAAAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIII bounce
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 pm

NAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm

SAAAAAAAAAAAAMIIIIIII, I want icecream and it's only 10am. Is that wrong?
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm

It's right and good and lovely....whenever you want icecream. Me? I don't eat it, but I do loves me some sugar free popsicles! Think I'll have one now.........
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Happy Easter, everyone!

Old(er) Nay has back pains and needs naps. Before long Nay will be complaining about young people playing loud music and partying too aggressively. Wait...didn't that happen already?

Are you sleeping well at night? It's possible the 2 rambuncious dogs are disturbing your sleep, even if you don't completely wake up or remember waking up.

I think you overdid the bending. Be very careful. All it takes is one little injury and your back will hurt til you die.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:51 pm

I'll be heading out for the weekend to visit the family. They plan on serving me cake and barbeque. Dad wanted to get me a kitten for my birthday, but mom went to see the lady and she had a stinky house with too many cats so they decided against it.

I want another Persian.

I plan on going antiquing.

I have a $50 dollar gift card. I wonder what I can spend it on?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dani Blue
Random Babbler
Dani Blue

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 am

Doin\' the Wave

Happy Easter to everyone! Whatever you are all doing this weekend, I hope you enjoy the good company and warmth of family and friends.

Also thanks for the warm welcome you've given me here in The Pantry.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 47475
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:55 am

LegoJulie wrote:
Old(er) Nay has back pains and needs naps. Before long Nay will be complaining about young people playing loud music and partying too aggressively. Wait...didn't that happen already?
Witch with a capital 'B' ... Laughing

LegoJulie wrote:
I think you overdid the bending.
Definitely. That's why I had yesterday off.

DonnaKat wrote:
I plan on going antiquing.
Oooh, I'll come!

Dani Blue wrote:
Happy Easter to everyone! Whatever you are all doing this weekend, I hope you enjoy the good company and warmth of family and friends. Also thanks for the warm welcome you've given me here in The Pantry.
You're welcome, Dani. It's lovely to see you posting. Just keep the drooling down to a dribble, okay. Wink

Random:

Today, disgracefully and unrepentently, I bribed my four year old nephew by saying he couldn't have a tic-tac lolly if he didn't hug me ...

His reaction? "Fine" and leans limply on me with an eye roll. Didn't even lift his arms, little shite!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 am

A "lean" doesn't count as a hug.

A tic-tac lolly? I didn't know Tic-Tac makes lollipops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next