The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler Empty
PostSubject: Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler   Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Interesting, if true. It doesn't seem to have been reported by anyone else but this site, who is quoting the National Enquirer, so take it for what it's worth. If it's true, I wonder if Eva is being considered for "Playing The Field"? I would think that with filming starting in a little over a month, they would need to cast the female lead soon.

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/26081-eva-longoria-seen-flirting-with-butler.html

Eva Longoria and Gerard Butler have been spotted flirting, and stunned onlookers with their “hot chemistry”.
The actress recently finalised her divorce from basketball star Tony Parker, following allegations he had been texting other women during their relationship. The pair had been married for three years, and Eva was said to be devastated the romance had come to an end.

In recent weeks the star has made an effort to put her heartache behind her though, and has regularly been seen out in public. She has been spotted enjoying an intimate meal with fellow star Gerard at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood, with the pair reportedly getting along famously.

“They were laughing up a storm and they seemed quite smitten with each other,” a source told National Enquirer. “Another brunette tried to cut into their lively conversation, but Gerard showed absolutely no interest and kept gazing at Eva. There chemistry was really hot.”

Gerard is famous for his love of the ladies, having previously been linked to Rosario Dawson, Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston.

He is not the first man to be mentioned in association with Eva, 35, either, following reports she is dating the younger brother of Penélope Cruz, Eduardo. She was seen cavorting with the 25-year-old on a yacht in Miami over the weekend. They partied on board on Saturday and stayed the night, before attending a party in celebration of the iconic American football Super Bowl match on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler   Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:04 am

Sleep

If she's being considered, that may kill PTF for me entirely.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler   Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 am

Quote :
There chemistry was really hot.”

I think they meant "their."

I am with you, Nay. Yawn....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler   Eva Longoria seen flirting with Butler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1