The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Empty
PostSubject: Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?    Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 pm

http://www.celebitchy.com/205082/cameron_diaz_is_using_gerard_butler_to_make_p_diddy_jealous_-_ugh/#comment-9612452

Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?

These are some new photos of Gerard Butler, sauntering around West Hollywood looking like… I don’t even know. He’s 42 years old! Is that too old to leave your shirt that far unbuttoned? Gerard is getting to be like the Scottish Jeremy Piven at this point. I mean, I love the big lug, but Jesus, Gerry! Enough with the Real Housewives and random street performers. Also – is it just me, or is he wearing women’s jeans? Right?

So I’m also including some newish photos of Cameron Diaz in Paris for the Valentino show a few days ago – it was by far one of my favorite looks. You might be wondering, why the weird confluence of photos, K? The answer is that the tabloids are still trying to make Gerard and Camy happen. They tried it several years ago too, only Gerard brushed off the rumors (rather rudely) saying, “So if I take my dog for a walk apparently I’m f–king my dog?” This time, however, Camy was just using Gerard… to make P. Diddy jealous. UGH. Yes, in between dry-humping Diddy in public, Camy spent some time with Gerard, allegedly.

If Diddy strays, Cameron Diaz will play! The actress’s PDA with her hush-hush hookup had tongues wagging at the CAA pre-Golden Globes party in LA on Jan. 13, but Star can reveal that Cameron, 39, also got cozy with Gerard Butler, 42.

“Diddy was flirting with someone else,” says an insider. “So Cam turned her attention to Gerard.”

He was very receptive, the insider adds – and they set off sparks again at the Weinsteins’ bash two nights later!

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

Look, I think Cameron is spiraling and that’s kind of sad, obviously. She wishes she was still that “It Girl” that all of the dudes wanted. She still could be, if she stopped messing with her face and her body, and stopped acting like such a damn mess. Now, would Gerard be an upgrade from Diddy? In my mind, yes, but with Gerard, you always know that there’s a time limit, and the limit is “about a week” but probably more like “a few hours.” And then he just forgets your name.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?    Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Couldn't agree more about the time limit! Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  646968
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?    Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Omg!! lmao... That is so freaking hilarious and makes it sound kinda desperate..lol... I am so glad to be normal...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?    Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:54 am

Hi Helena. It's nice to see you visit! Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  166223
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?    Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 am

All actresses should that lessons out of the career of Meryl Streep. One of the reasons why she's the BEST ACTRESS IN THE COUNTRY is because she pays alot more attention to perfecting her craft then being a "sex symbol." The thing about Meryl is she's a VERY beautiful woman but you never see her on the list of those "most beautiful people" articles. That's because it's her TALENT that people pay alot more attention to! And that's why at 62 (or is she 64?) she is still the go to actress for meaty roles of substance and is still a box office draw! Its the same for Helen Mirren, Judy Dench and for that matter the wonderful BETTY WHITE. It doesnt matter how old they get or how many wrinkles they have--they will still be great roles for them to play! Hillary Swank is going to be one of those types as well. Cameron and Demi are actually good actresses. There's nothing wrong with being sexy and youthful as long as you can be, but they need to turn there attention alot more to the craft to thrive in the industry. I guess I'm ranting because Meryl Streep was interviewed on 60 Minutes last night and I'm always so impressed with her life and career.She's gotten all kinds of awards, 17 Academy Award nominations, married to the same man for 32 years, beautiful adult children, and as charming,down to earth and unassuming as she can be!
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?    Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi Nay, How are things going? Sorry I have not been here a while... I have been extremely busy... Busy trying to gain popularity through the masses..lol... Next it will be me on a cover story..lol.. I can only wish... So how's Gerry? What mischief has he gotton himself into ? lol... I always did have a thing for bad boys.... I have no clue why... But just do...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?    Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Meryl Streep really is the golden standard. I've always admired actors who are actors first, and celebrities second. That's very impressive. They do a kick ass job and then go back to the same spouse they've had for decades and their kids. They are not tabloid fodder. They are class acts. That's not easy to maintain when you have the world and cameras at your disposal. I'm not sure I could be quite as disciplined.

I tend to put Meryl Streep in this category, along with Denzel Washington, Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, Ralph Fiennes, Gary Oldman, and probably more. (Not that all these people fit all the characterisics I've described, but they all fit at least one of them.)

Also...hi, Helena! Welcome back! Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  166223
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?    Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebitchy - Cameron Diaz is flirting with Gerard Butler to make P. Diddy jealous: gross?
Page 1 of 1