The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flirting at the CFDA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Flirting at the CFDA Empty
PostSubject: Flirting at the CFDA   Flirting at the CFDA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Sleep

http://laineygossip.com/Gerard_Butler_flirts_with_Ashley_Greene_after_Jessica_Biel_ride_10jun11.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

Earlier this week, Jessica Biel was spotted on the back of Gerard Butler’s ride, like model shots with their hair blowing in the wind, prompting speculation that they’ve become a thing. At the time, I wrote that it would be highly unlikely for Butler, who enjoys his free time, to stay devoted to her ass. Please. His next target? Well, it’s a downgrade.

Word is Gerry was super flirty with Ashley Greene at the CFDA Awards in New York the other day. And, obviously, she was super flirty back. She probably also had her people tell that to the NY Daily News to report it. Ashley shared Spittle that night with Lady Gaga. He seemed to really be into her performance and positioned himself near the front as she performed, singing along to Poker Face which…

Ew.

I need you to picture that. Gerard Butler spittling to Poker Face.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t find that attractive in a man. The man who fist pumps to the beats and mouths the f-cking words to Lady Gaga, much as I love Lady Gaga. GROSS.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/06/08/2011-06-08_gerard_butler_sets_his_sights_on_ashley_greene_pair_spotted_flirting_and_laughin.html

What's an awards show without after-parties? Marc Jacobs, who took home the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement honor at the CFDA Awards on Monday, hosted a star-studded supper at the Monkey Bar afterward. Among the guests were Liv Tyler, Kanye West, Kirsten Dunst and Daphne Guinness.

Rowdier was the crew at the Top of the Standard, who turned out to fete Fashion Icon Award recipient Lady Gaga. While the Fame Monster, clad in next to nothing, sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" with Patti LaBelle, a source tells us Stavros Niarchos was not wowed by her appearance.

A party source says the Greek playboy turned to a friend and, nodding in the direction of Gaga, said: "Her nipples are disgusting."

"Dude, that's tape," the friend replied, referring to the strategic coverage the artist wore beneath her racy body suit.

"Thank God!" Niarchos exclaimed.

Gerard Butler seemed more interested in Gaga's performance. The actor arrived solo to the party and stood near the front of the crowd, singing along to parts of "Poker Face."

But Butler wasn't alone all night.

Another insider tells us the hot Scot — who had gossips atwitter when he gave Jessica Biel a ride on his hawg last Thursday — spent part of the evening "chatting, flirting and laughing" with actress Ashley Greene, who clearly seemed amused by Butler. Greene split from Joe Jonas in March.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Flirting at the CFDA   Flirting at the CFDA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I saw Gaga's um...ahem...."outfit". Nothing more than mesh and pasties covering her nips, if I recall.

Nasty, and not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Flirting at the CFDA   Flirting at the CFDA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Nay wrote:

I need you to picture that. Gerard Butler spittling to Poker Face.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t find that attractive in a man. The man who fist pumps to the beats and mouths the f-cking words to Lady Gaga, much as I love Lady Gaga. GROSS.

HaHaHaHaHa!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Flirting at the CFDA   Flirting at the CFDA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:27 pm

http://www.celebitchy.com/163051/gerard_butler_seduced_ashley_greene_by_getting_her_a_drink_rubbing_her_butt/

Gerard Butler seduced Ashley Greene by getting her a drink & rubbing her butt

Last week, there were some reports in the NYC tabloids about Gerard Butler’s stop by the CFDA Awards. As I predicted - before I even read any coverage of the Butler’s behavior - Gerard was set on trolling for his extra girl(s). Just days before, he had taken Jessica Biel on a “ride” (on his motorcycle). Wanting to avoid looking tied down, Gerry went to a fashion event to troll for leggy fashion girls. What he got was Lady Gaga and Ashley Greene. According to the NYDN, “Gerard Butler seemed… interested in Gaga’s performance. The actor arrived solo to the party and stood near the front of the crowd, singing along to parts of ‘Poker Face.’ But Butler wasn’t alone all night. Another insider tells us the hot Scot… spent part of the evening ‘chatting, flirting and laughing’ with actress Ashley Greene, who clearly seemed amused by Butler.” I was honestly hoping that Gerard would end up with Lady Gaga - they would make a surprisingly hot couple, IMO. Unfortunately, this week’s Us Weekly has the scoop on both Gaga and Ashley Greene. Gaga is “totally back together” with Luc Carl. BOO! And Gerard totally took Ashley back to his jungle-themed loft:

Can one flirty night add up to a hot new pairing? When Ashley Greene arrived at NYC’s Boom Boom Room in the wee hours of June 7, she made a beeline for Gerard Butler - and spent two hours under his spell.

“He had his hand on her shoulder and leaned into her,” a source tells Us Weekly’s Hot Stuff. “He really turned on the charm.”

Indeed, Butler ordered a drink for Greene and made her laugh with his sing-along to Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’”. He even put his hand on her butt!

And the night didn’t end there. Jus before leaving at 3 am, he motioned Greene over with a finger curl; she grabbed her coat and joined him!

[From Us Weekly, print edition]

Just to be clear, Gerard got one of the Hollywood “hot girls” to go home with him by getting her a drink, talking to her, touching her butt and then at 3 am, crooking his finger for her to follow him. That’s it. That’s his seduction technique. The more I read about Gerard, the more I know - in my heart of hearts - that he was one sleazy, skeevy, trashy, trampy bastard. But he still gets the ladies, even if he has to exert himself by crooking his little finger, and these bitches still come running. Who am I kidding? I probably would too. I would feel dirty (and not in a good way) but I would totally get my coat and follow him if he crooked his finger at me. Reason #2048579 for Why I’m Not Married: I will do horrible, self-loathing things to bone sketchy men. Pray for me.

PS… I still don’t get why Ashley Greene is a thing. Why do dudes think she’s so hot? She’s like Lauren Conrad or something - boringly pretty, a non-event.

PPS… the photos of Gerard in the white t-shirt are new. He was working out in LA. He looks good! He’s keeping the weight off, and his hair is gorgeous these days. Still dirty and skeezy, but you know. At least his moobs aren’t in full effect.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Flirting at the CFDA   Flirting at the CFDA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm

http://www.celebs.com/archives/gerard-butler-canoodles-with-ashley-greene.html

Gerard Butler Taps Dat Azz
by Inspector S. on June 17, 2011 1:08pm

Despite looking like a boxing glove, Gerard Butler is a cocksman on par with Don Juan, Serge Gainsbourg, and John Mayer circa 2008. Just a few weeks ago, he was seen giving Jessica Biel a ride on his hog (and he also had her on the back of his motorcycle, ho ho), and now he’s sticking that haggis-drenched Scottish charm to Twilight vamp Ashley Greene. Take it away, Us:

In the wee hours of June 7 at NYC’s Boom Boom Room, the unlikely duo only had eyes for each other.

“He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her,” a source told Us Weekly. “He really turned on the charm.”

The 41-year-old Bounty Hunter star ordered a drink for the 24-year-old Twilight star and made her laugh at his sing-along to Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin.’” The Scottish charmer even put a hand on her butt!

Crrrrrrap. No. Gerard Butler, no. Just stop. See, now a bunch of guys are going to read this and think the way to a woman’s heart is to obnoxiously sing along with overplayed nostalgia songs in the middle of bars and then pat ‘em on the rump like Roger Sterling. Thanks a lot for inspiring the next wave of douchebags, douchebag!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flirting at the CFDA   Flirting at the CFDA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flirting at the CFDA
Page 1 of 1