The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 am

Hi everyone! Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 166223 Been busy in RL too, but I think of you often. Stay safe and cool in the US and warm in Aussieland.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:33 pm

What great weather to have the AC go on the fritz. I came in last night to a warm house. The poor thing was trying, but it just wasn't putting out anything but barely cool air. I went outside to check it out and realized that it wasn't dripping water, so I cleared the drain and turned the darn thing off for an hour so it would unfreeze. It helped,but today it tried to freeze up again, so I re-cleared the drain and pulled the filter to see if it was dirty. It was. In fact after cleaning it turned from black back to white. Hopefully this will work. Keep your fingers crossed.

Random: Has anyone seen "Cowboys and Aliens" yet?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:57 pm

No, but I want to. I hope your AC gets fixed. They've extended our heat warning through end of day Tuesday now. Rolling Eyes

Random: I have a $100 gift card, but I'm not sure what I should spend it on. I'm thinking a Kinect for my XBox.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 am

$100 gift card to a specific store? Or cash like American Express?

Bella, hope you AC continues to work well.

I want to see Cowboys and Aliens. I'll wait til HBO etc. gets it.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:00 am

Went to Papadeaux. Had crab finger dinner. Mid-dinner started thinking about how many crabs died for my dinner. There were lots of little claws on my plate.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 am

Hum----Even though it's crabs not oysters, I do believe "The Walrus and the Carpenter"comes to mind.

(Darn, now I'll have that thing stuck in my mind all day.)

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:51 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
Went to Papadeaux. Had crab finger dinner. Mid-dinner started thinking about how many crabs died for my dinner. There were lots of little claws on my plate.
Murderer. Laughing

Random:

I have a pre-Africa workshop this weekend. I suspect it will be long, possibly dry but definitely social.

Seven weeks and counting.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi right back at ya, dear PJ! Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 166223

Nay, I have a feeling your trip will really be a life changing experience for you.

Random:

I'm really interested in trying to live in New Orleans again. I just need to find a job there first. Job hunts are always so overwhelming and feel like they never get anywhere sometimes. And it's even harder to get hired from out of state.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 am

Hiya young PJ. PM coming. Razz

Random:

Another question for y'all.

For what are you grateful?
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:37 am

Far too many things and people to list. Every thing good in my life from having a safe place to sleep every night to acts of kindness from the people around me. Snow cones on a hot day- my cat - chocolate-books (and the ability to read them)------ the list would be endless.

What serious thoughts to begin a day. I think I'll go have coffee (and a sweet raisin muffin) and watch a little tv before work. Oh yeah, I'm grateful that I have a job.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 am

I'm grateful for my home, family, friends, clothes, food, cars, toys, bed, blankets, air-conditioner, TV, DVR, computer, internet, working body (mostly), indoor plumbing, privacy, safety, education, religion, and the Bill of Rights.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Sharabella, you have chocolate books?

Right now I'm particularly thankful for air conditioning.

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Capture2
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 am

It was 110 degrees here today. I got heat stroke on Sunday and spent the rest of the day on the couch trying to rehydrate. I'm thankful that I didn't pass out, because I almost did and was clammy and dizzy. It was horrible.
Everyone, please pray for rain. It's miserable all over the US.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 am

No DK, but I do have a book about chocolate.

Everyone please be careful with the heat hitting over the 100 mark. Today is suppose to be 104 here with a heat index of 120. Even AC can only do so much. Thank goodness that mine is behaving again.

Random: I broke down yesterday and finally bought myself a laptop and a wireless router. (Yeah, I know, I'm very slowly being dragged kicking and screaming into the twenty first century- Next thing you know I'll want a smart phone and a cappuccino machine)
Now I just have to figure out how to set the darn thing up.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am

Idget husband went biking late Sunday morning for exercise. He went and sat in front of a fan and a window a/c with an ice pack on his head when he got back. He flopped around for the rest of the day.

I can feel the a/c suffering in the heat. Can't believe it was 93F at 7pm, with partly cloudy sky. We're supposed to get to 104F today with partly cloudy sky. Sheesh, what if the sky was clear? 110?

It's 84F, feels like 93F and it's 9:30am. Sad

I'm watching a rerun of $25,000 Pyramid. I wish that show is still running. It's nice seeing smart celebrities. Some of the best guest players are actors who played dumb characters.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm

It's supposed to be 110 the next couple of days in Dallas. I think it might get down to 108 by the weekend.....brrrrrrrr. I don't even want to think about what the heat index is.

My family is dying. It's 113 where they are.

(Ugh - I'm turning into one of those people who talks about the weather. We need rain!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 pm

I thought they bred them tough in them there states! Laughing In all seriousness, drink, drink, drink. Tell all idjit husbands they should know better.

We Australians regularly get high temps in summer. Growing up in outback Queensland, most summer days would hit the 40s celsius (100+F). We didn't have air conditioning, just fans and cool water. In fact, the old fashioned bon-airs were the best.

Now, as an adult, it's the humidity that does me in. It can be 35 celsius where I live and I am a wet dishrag with zero energy and a cranky temper.

Here's some interesting facts for you: Highest recorded Australian temperature ... Oodnadatta, South Australia 50.7 C (123.3 F) on the 2nd January, 1960. Highest recorded Northern American temp ... Death Valley, USA 56.7 C (134.0 F) on the 10th July, 1913.

Random:

I will be out of touch for a few days, Pantryites. Be good in my absence, play nicely and for goodness sake smack Butler around for me.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Nay's not here! Nay's not here!
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Should we throw a wild party while she's gone?

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 948224

Nah, it wouldn't be any fun without her anyway. Smile

And to answer the previously posed question about what I am grateful for:

"the peace that passes all understanding"
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm still here.....and it's Friday, so let the wild party commence.

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 948224 Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 203832 Doin\' the Wave mooning Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 514922 Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 66831 Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 925981 Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Let the Wild Rumpus start!!!!!

I'm game for any party that involves any of the activities from the above emoticons you've chosen....except for the dancing poop banana. He's not invited.

Oh, and you left out these two:
Perving drunken

If you're gonna party, go all out, baby! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:37 am

4 posts? 4?

That's the extent of your mayhem? Disgraceful lack of effort.

Oh and Julie ..... Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 SFi_slapface-2

Random:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:51 am

We can say a lot in just a few words.

Besides, not all mayhem is vocal. Some of the most funnest things are done in private. Cheeky
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Nay's back already?

Been busy with back-to-school stuff. Ick.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 pm

School's back so Mummy must behave now, Julie?

Hello to Dallas, DonnaKat, LegoJulie, lillika, Sharabella. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 166223 We've had a few quiet periods lately so it's great to see you all. I hope Sami and Alice, Amanda, PJ and Emily are all well. Hello especially to lillika who is here every day.

Random:

There are now only 5 weeks until I fly out for Africa. Malaria, thyphoid, sanding/priming, packing, planning, school camp .... all must happen in that short time ... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next