The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2

Go down 
+8
Sharabella
LegoJulie
Dallas
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
greyeyegoddess
Nay
kayanne
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:05 am

Pip-pip! Cheerio! 'Ave a cuppa!

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Me and my sheila took our jumbucks and went walkabout. Somewhere in the bush we crossed a billabong and all the jumbucks drowned. Buncha drongos. Sad thing is they were carrying all our chokkies, vegemite, and matildas. We had to catch and roast a couple of joeys and fend off howling dingos before we could bog in. The mozzies kept me up all night. No more walkabouts for me. Fair dinkum!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:41 pm

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 415251 The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 415251 The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 415251
Julie, you are OFFICIALLY my favourite Pantry person now!

Shar, you're next!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 pm

You people are unintelligible.

I fart in your general direction.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 am

DonnaKat wrote:
You people are unintelligible. I fart in your general direction.

Coowee cobber! Chuck us a beer, ya mongrel! The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Blowraspberry-2
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 am

Hab SoSlI' Quch!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Yes. Yes, she does. And no botox or anything like that. I hope I inherited those genes.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Now y'all listen up, sugar. You know I don't like to talk ugly about anybody, but some of y'all, bless your hearts, y'all's a been takin' to the bottle....drunken

Y'all talkin' all foreign like reminds me of the time my cousin Bubba wanted to cast out the Devil in him 'cause he'd been a gamblin' and a chasin' wild women, so he joined that holler roller church on the other side of the tracks and started talkin' in tongues. He liked to a given his momma a conniption fit, he did.

Talkin' like y'all's a been doin' is fine if the Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise....but if He isn't and it does, then y'all's a gonna be in a whole mess o' trouble round these parts here. Now y'all's mommas done brought y'all up better than that, ya hear now? Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 am

LadyNOLA wrote:
Now y'all listen up, sugar. You know I don't like to talk ugly about anybody, but some of y'all, bless your hearts, y'all's a been takin' to the bottle....drunken

Y'all talkin' all foreign like reminds me of the time my cousin Bubba wanted to cast out the Devil in him 'cause he'd been a gamblin' and a chasin' wild women, so he joined that holler roller church on the other side of the tracks and started talkin' in tongues. He liked to a given his momma a conniption fit, he did.

Talkin' like y'all's a been doin' is fine if the Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise....but if He isn't and it does, then y'all's a gonna be in a whole mess o' trouble round these parts here. Now y'all's mommas done brought y'all up better than that, ya hear now? Wink

MY GAWD! The syrup is so thick in here that I need a machete or power hose to cut through it.

Emily, ma girl.

I was utterly godsmacked by them purdy words straight from your big kisser ie. your gob. Don't be listening to anyone who says you're as barmy as a bandicoot septic tank ie. crazy yank. They're just barking up the wrong tree. Tell 'em to nick off! You just keep talking sweetly in ma ear, ya hear
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 pm

LadyNOLA wrote:

The more I cipher about it, the more I recon I might know your cousin Bubba. Didn't he take up with that blacktop, flatland hussy from over Shrevport way? Bless his heart, he's a good boy, but once an awhile he gets a wild hair an goes hog wild an pig crazy and needs slapin up side the head to keep him from bein a heathen.

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:15 pm

I love MANta Claus!!

Nay, this one's for you: Smile

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 am

Thanks, DK.

Attractive females with adorable accents?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!! santa

I've been busy busy busy getting ready for Christmas. I have family coming tomorrow so right now I'm baking, cleaning, etc. I didn't get all of my presents mailed, but I guess by now I might as well just mail them off next week.

Oh, and I have a cold. Fun... rendeer

I wish everyone a joyous and safe holiday. I'll try to check back in as I can.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Have a lovely holiday everyone!

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 4ed69b10
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 am

Happy Christmahannukwanzakah!

*gags*

Merry Christmas, folks!

I think I managed to discharge all social and familial obligations. cheers That's a first! I can now stay home and enjoy my tree, gingerbread train and trees, hubby, kid, and cards and presents. I might even get some real sleep.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Well, I hope you do, Julie!

A very Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Love,
PJ
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Is it too much trouble to ask that the family NOT have a knock down drag out family blowout over religion just ONE day out of the year?

I have been working my butt off for days, buying food, cleaning, baking, cooking, etc. in anticipation for a Christmas get together with the family. I was so excited to host, my house all decorated, etc. Not three hours into the festivities my dad gets into it with my niece over religion. My brother (her dad) gets mad and leaves, the niece walks out crying....major argument with screaming, etc. This was before we even had a chance to open the gifts, so you can only imagine how that went.

I did NOT feel like doing anything yesterday, last night, or this morning. I was sick and all I really wanted to do was stay in bed, but what motivated me was the "joy" of spending Christmas with my family. I can see both sides of the argument, but what really upsets me is NOBODY involved in this blowout in MY house had any respect for me - the hostess - enough to put their differences aside for just one night. I don't care if it's family or not, it was very disrespectful and the way I feel right now I doubt I'll ever host another family get together again.

Everyone's gone now, so maybe I can salvage what's left of this mess and go open the remaining presents - the ones I got for my pets. And maybe drink about a bottle of wine.

Ho freaking ho.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Trying to avoid religion during Christmas celebrations...funny!

Sounds like they all forgot Jesus' commandment: Love.

Mandatory family gatherings are overrated. I'd rather see my family one at a time. They're lethal individually already.

I'll bet Joseph wished there were bars around when he went to Bethlehem with a very pregnant wife whose child isn't his. Have a drink (or drinks) on him!

Love to all!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:58 pm

LOL, Julie! At least we celebrate the family thing on Christmas Eve, which gives me another 24 hours or so to salvage what's left of Christmas.

I'm drained. Right now I'm lying in bed watching A Christmas Story on TBS. I love this movie!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:54 am

Hi PJ! Merry Christmas to you and yours and those who cannot be with you. Love from Bud x.

Draining family events ... yuk.

Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm about to head off to my brother's for a couple of hours. Hopefully, I'll get there and leave before anyone fights. Very Happy (Yep, it happens in my family too, just not over religion--My sister-in-law is a little hard to take, but I love my brother---so I go)

Merry Christmas My Friends!!! santa
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 am

I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. I guess most of the world is back off to work. Fortunately, our company shut down and I'm off until Jan 2. Unfortunately, I've been battling a nasty cold/flu bug the past few days. Rolling Eyes

Thanks to EVERYONE who helps keep this forum running and makes it a fun place. I'd hug you all, but I don't want you catching my germs.

Proud
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 am

Feel better, DK! Sucks to be sick while you are on holiday. But, it also sucks to be sick when you have to be at work, so...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next