The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2

Go down 
+8
Sharabella
LegoJulie
Dallas
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
greyeyegoddess
Nay
kayanne
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:28 pm

oh no DK!! just glad you weren't hurt! you poor thing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:38 am

It knocked the wind out of me and I'm pretty skinned up, but at least no broken bones or sprains. I took a hot bath last night and settled in to watch some Dark Shadows, but then the storm and hail moved in and then the electricity went out. With nothing else to do, I went to bed. Rolling Eyes

I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be. Maybe my boobs cushioned the fall. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Forget the embarrassment, Donna. I'm just glad someone was there to help you.

However, it shows the sad state of my mind when I immediately thought of you suing local council for the uneven footpath.

A MESSAGE FROM PJ:

She is in the UK at the moment on her holiday but has just received the very sad news that her dear mother-in-law died peacefully two days ago. PJ can't get a flight home to attend the funeral and wake so please pray for her husband Kevin and their children. Eternal peace grant to her, oh Lord.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:30 pm

What a horrible thing to happen, especially while on holiday. I hope she finds peace at this time.

I wouldn't even think of suing, it was just one of those things that happens. I had walked 3.5 miles, maybe I overdid it and was just tired and not watching where I was going. It was such a nice day out, I should have turned back for home before I did but I was enjoying myself...until I fell, that is. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 pm

poor PJ! praying for peace for her and her family!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Did we all go on vacation?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:45 pm

what's a vacation?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:22 pm

I've been lurking about, I just haven't felt well these past few days due to my fall, and now I've been blasted with some severe allergies today.

Right now I'm sipping on some hot lemon Theraflu, and hoping it works better than the four allergy pills I've already taken today.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:10 pm

awww...that's ok, haven't been feeling well, either. Ginger tea and 7-up have made it into my meals this weekend. Still sipping the tea.

Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Now me, I'm just a naturally quiet person. Blah

But I've been feeling blah as well.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:11 am

I've been feeling off. Not sick or anything, but not just the blahs either.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:44 am

I'm a little disappointed in people in my life at the present. Have a visitor too. Not connected issues.

I'll be around more next week. Watch out then! Kicking asses and taking numbers ... The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Fencing
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 am

Vacation, I wish.
Sick or blah, don't have the time.
Busy--yes--like a one-armed paper hanger.

Life just seems to be going on as it should. Work, taking care of people, work, dating, work, KARAOKE, work.

Not necessarily in that order.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Once Gerry stops filming in SA, I have a feeling things will pick up around here. Not that we don't come here to post anyway, but that's just usually how it works. Things have been slow in Butlerdom, and it has spread to the fansites.

On another note, I won a Pit Pass and ticket to a NASCAR race next Sunday in Kansas City. I'll be the only female in the group that's going...just me and three other guys. It's my first NASCAR, it should be interesting. Anyone know anything about it? Who should I try to stalk? Wink
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:57 pm

I went to a NASCAR race years ago but I think some of the drivers are still there--Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart seemed pretty popular.

It was loud and I am not fond of loud noises. I was in the stands. I can only imagine what it would be like in the pits. I will try anything once and I think that was my one time to do that.

Cool that you won it!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 am

For the loudness, you may want to bring ear plugs, the little ones that fit into your ears for shooting.

If a car comes at you really fast and shows no sign of stopping, pray fast.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:54 am

Don't drink a lot of water, 'cause it could be a looooooog way to the ladies room.

(Hey, I'm old, I have to consider that sort of thing. Wink )

Congrats on winning!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 am

Depends undergarment.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 am

DK, was the race yesterday? How did you like it, if it was?

I have just been slammed with work but I check in every once in a while. Have a great week, everyone!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

It's this Sunday. Smile
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Thank you for your kind words. It was hard being separated from my family and I loved my dear mother-in-law so. But I am very proud of how my children watched over my husband during those difficult days, even in their own grief. Needless to say, they were constantly on my thoughts, while I was in the UK. I wanted so badly to be home with them. But I am home now and glad to be.

I am also glad to "know" such wonderful people as all of you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 pm

You were greatly missed, PJ. We'd love to hear your holiday stories and see some photos when you have time.

Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:18 am

I am glad you are back, P.J. So sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:06 pm

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 7-47 <------------ LegoJulie's current avatar.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:34 am

You know, I hadn't realized until now, he and Kevin have the same "do". Kinda makes you wonder how Sorbo would have looked in that pink corset and heels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next