The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 3)

Go down 
+11
Geranimal
andrea
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
kayanne
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:18 pm

i knew you'd have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 am

Glad you had a great day.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 am

Glad you enjoyed the race, DK!

Random:
I shed a lot of my girlishness during football season. Between the college games on Saturday and the NFL on Sunday, I have been a very dude-like this weekend. It's a blast, though!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:04 pm

I feel the same way, Kayanne. All of that NASCAR testosterone milling about, and the fact I went there with three guys...I'm about ready to smash a beer can on my head. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 pm

i went to the drag races once and sat on the "party" side. i think NASCAR is pretty tame compared to the drags. (the crowd i mean!) it was like an alternate universe........and we had a BLAST!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Make a video if you smash a beer can on your head, DK!

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:54 pm

LOL!!

There was one thing I did find about the NASCAR people I interacted with - they were very nice, down to earth and (for the most part) respectful people. Not just the attendees, either...the pit crew guys, security, workers, etc.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 pm

There were so many hot men at NASCAR last weekend, I think I'm going to become a pit crew groupie. Is there such a thing?
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

I don't know. You are good at creating groups. Maybe you could do a web site for women who are attracted to pit crew members. I would join for fun!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 am

The pit crew members are probably willing to come over and fix your cars.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:14 am

Or rotate your tires.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 am

Just found out I am headed to Michigan in November for business. I hope no one expects me to visit all the places that GB visited and do some kind of journal. I really don't care to sit on the same toilet seat he did or eat the same food he did while he was there.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Party Pooper, K!

Think of how many people want to hear your tale of staying in his hotel, sitting on his bar stool, singing on his microphone, sipping his favourite mocktail, cleaning his favourite toilet, pushing aside children to have another photo with his bodyguard/trainer/voice coach, eating a cupcake with his likeness in icing .....

If you don't do this, you're not fit to be in Butlerdom! Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 646968

Random:

I've started my early morning walks again. The cool crispness is so delicious, the birds are just waking up and traffic noise is minimal. When Dallas and DK comes to visit, of course they shall accompany me on these jaunts.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I like morning walks. I don't like waking up, but that is the best time to walk.

Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Nay wrote:
If you don't do this, you're not fit to be in Butlerdom! Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 646968

Shocked lol! Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 415251
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Quote :
cleaning his favourite toilet, pushing aside children to have another photo with his bodyguard/trainer/voice coach, eating a cupcake with his likeness in icing .....

I can't stop laughing at this! Okay, if I have time I may visit the toliet shrine but don't expect me to clean it!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 am

But K, this is way you can show love for him!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:55 am

Where is GB's dog?
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 am

Nay, I haven't loved a man enough to clean his toilet in a long, long time! My last roommate always cleaned the bathrooms!

Julie--good question. I know with my schedule it would be totally unfair to have a pet. I wonder if he worries about being away from Lolita that long?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Random:

I had a little giggle about this - found it on CDAN.

Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Nay thats nice really funny !!!
Well Well as I said to Donnakat I am as usual busy with work had only three and a half hours sleep last night, went to bed about half four in the morning ang got up at 7:30 am again to do my cleanin job, been busy lately and my job was the last three month really shit....workin colegs..
Well well...next week I will go to hospital nothing siriousbut it needs to be done, but for some reason I am lookin forward to it to get my head peace.

Something is new if your on twitter I am on it now too its really funny if you want me join here is my name AndreaRauter thats my name thats what I am using ! xoxo
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Hello Andrea! Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 166223 It's good to see you again. Has the work problem not settled down? Good luck with your hospital visit next week. I hope you have someone there to take care of you.

Random:

Sport and I just do not mix. I've never ever been into playing on a team, sweating and back slapping. Happy to watch as a spectator, don't get me wrong, just not one to do the running thingy.

But today, I will start supervising a girls Touch Football team. Imagine me if you will .... sitting under a big ass umbrella on a field without shade, occasionally lifting my head to call out a 'Good job!' as they run past, saying 'Yes, you may go and get a drink.'

Of course, I shall dress the part! Wink I have an image you know.
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Nay wrote:
Hello Andrea! Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 166223 It's good to see you again. Has the work problem not settled down? Good luck with your hospital visit next week. I hope you have someone there to take care of you.

hopefully a nice sexy doc and not a sado female doc lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Nay wrote:
But today, I will start supervising a girls Touch Football team. Imagine me if you will .... sitting under a big ass umbrella on a field without shade, occasionally lifting my head to call out a 'Good job!' as they run past, saying 'Yes, you may go and get a drink.'
Boy, are you deluded!

Touch football means there will be elbows in the face, fists in the eyes, tripping, kicking, hair-pulling, pushing, landings on, etc. You're gonna get mucked up and injured pulling them apart. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:00 pm

JulieJulieJulie, there was none of the bitchy behaviour I'll have you know at our touch footy games. These are primary aged kids. A bit of backchat to the umpire but that's about it.

Sounds like the games you're used to need full body protection. Shocked

Random:

Today is an overcast, windy day. Up early for newspaper walk with brat. Met his little mate along the way and alternately wrestled and piddled. Are Saturdays busy days for all of you? I try to avoid the supermarket rush - absolute insanity reigns.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 3)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next