The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 3)

Go down 
+11
Geranimal
andrea
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
kayanne
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Roomie and I are getting away. We don't even know where we are going. No expectations, no limitations. Just a change of clothes and his guitar. Have a great weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:04 pm

That's cool, have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 pm

"Me and you and a dog named boo, travelin' and livin' off the land..."

Very happy that my roommate can drive herself around...now let's just hope she passes her DMV test next week.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Julie, this week I've waited on a tradesman, a phone call, a mother, a television show, a pizza .... *sigh*

K, have fun and travel safely!

Alicianno, how's the 'bender boy? Glad you have your freedom back too.

Random:

Strong, cold winds here today. Must be snow down south. Took the pup for a walk in the middle of the day. Needless to say, he's now tuckered out.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey, we got that weather too around here. Cool, windy, but supposed to be hot this weekend for the 4th.

We tried to walk my roomy's dog yesterday, but she got loose and ran into a random house...luckily the neighbor was very, very kind. I'm sure I loss points with the dog.

Bender's the new villain in the next "XMen" film with McAvoy playing Prof. X. He's filming his Freud/Jung film in Vienna this week, next week off to the south of Germany to finish the film. Viggo's in that one. Pics of Vig everywhere, video of the two singing.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 am

I had a bunch of blue crabs for dinner. I'm in crab heaven.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 am

My cats have fleas. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Isn't that a song? I used to play that to tune my ukulele...yes I used to play.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 pm

I want a ukelele.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Random:

This may be contentious for you Americanos but yesterday I saw and thoroughly enjoyed Michael Moore's latest movie "Capitalism:A Love Story". Agree or disagree, performer or crusader, he always provides the viewer with such interesting stances.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:21 pm

He does make interesting movies. I did like his "Roger and Me".
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Alice, I haven't seen that one. What is it about?

Random:

I love white chocolate.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 am

My version of Roger and me...
Michael showing the affects of the loss of jobs when GM plant closes and tries to get in contact with the CEO of GM, named Roger.

I remember the bunny rabbit...

Imdb's version:
A documentary about the closure of General Motors' plant at Flint, Michigan, which resulted in the loss of 30,000 jobs. Details the attempts of filmmaker Michael Moore to get an interview with GM CEO Roger Smith.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:27 am

Lots of things about the US suck and lots of things don't. Some things both suck and not suck at the same time. That sounds like having tea and no tea. Does this mean the US has reached enlightenment?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:40 am

That sounds terribly Buddhist, Julie. Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 SCh_christianpray3

Random:

Friends and I have finished our long Sunday afternoon beagle walk, of course chatting about this sub-division, that developer etc. I enjoy it as much as the dogs do.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:50 am

I refuse to watch anything that Michael Moore does because I think he is a wacko and offensive. He also has been criticized about his so called "facts" that he uses in his films. Many have said they are flat out false. Thus I think much of what he does is misleading and just part of his own personal agenda. There was a huge backlash after one of his films (I can't remember which one) because of the lies that he supposedly was spreading - even in Hollywood. After that, I just avoided him and his work.

I feel the same way about Bill Maher. That man is so offensive to me that I can't put it aside and listen to him talk about any topic. He just seems like a bitter old man with an axe to grind. And he is an atheist who is so offensive towards all religions that I can't stand to even listen to him talk about it. I have heard him basically say that anyone who believes in religion is an idiot - on multiple occasions. Um, way to alienate a major part of the population and thus the viewing audience. I mean, he is entitled to his own views, but he is so vicious towards any other view that I can't stand to watch anything that he his on. I will change the channel when he is a guest on a program just because he inevitably spends his interview blasting various groups of people on all subjects discussed.
Blech.
If there are people who like him, my apologies. I just can't get past his hate speech to find anything that he says as funny.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 am

Dallas, I knew you would disagree with much of what Moore speaks in this particular documentary but how is he offensive? Even I had heard some of the 'facts' prior to Moore eg. Congress' Bank Bailout.

Moore is a showman prone to theatrics, that I'll grant, but when he is speaking with a Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur and Elizabeth Warren, I only hear their opinions and facts, not his own.

Random:

I am still enamoured with NZ sauv blancs but French roses are turning it into a battle.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 am

Nay, I just realized what thread we are in.
In the spirit of keeping things light and to a few sentences, and avoiding very detailed discussions per DK's request, I'll send you a PM to answer your question. I don't want to bore everyone else anyway.

My apologies for posting such a long post to begin with, I wasn't paying attention to where I was..... Very Happy

Random:
I have a hair appointment next week. My hair grows like a weed and I am sick of it. So I think I'm going to have him cut off around 6 inches.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

*GASP* And you weren't moderated?

DK! One slipped through!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:08 am

Great "weekend." Didn't stray too far away from home but met some interesting people in some interesting towns. It was a great adventure!
The weekend ends for us today since we both have to work.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:24 am

I will be hooking up my mother's new TV. Last time I went there the mantle attacked me. If it attacks me again, I'm taking it down!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Dallas, inside me, I want to be like you. I saw the film because the instructor of my anthropology class, showed it one night. Of course I felt sorry for anyone who loses their livelihood. I always have a chill when I hear he makes another film, because it's interesting but a bit one-sided. Most 'documentaries' don't always give all sides, they usually push what they are passionate about. They are interesting, eye opening, but not always leveled. I admire the passion, but don't always agree with the presentation.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 pm

I want to give the whole world a hug right now.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 am

Why, K? Did we do something especially bad?

Random:

I am wondering, as I often do, why there are 25 guests here at this particular time ... And I am wondering, as I often do, why we jdon't just fictionalise some juicy stuff and see if it ends up on other 'questionable' sites or locales such as JJ as a 'new find'.

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 642267
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 am

go for it, nay!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 3)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next