The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 3)

Go down 
+11
Geranimal
andrea
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
kayanne
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:29 am

Random:

I don't like this place. Not at all. Nah. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ktaylor48239
Boringly Sane
ktaylor48239

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 am

Men in kilts make me weak in the knees! Perving
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:17 pm

I am exhausted but I made a promise to some big and little people in my life a few weeks ago that we would have an adventure tomorrow that requires a short day trip and I don't break promises. I have very few skills in life but I can plan fun adventures!

I am hoping for a day to myself soon. Off to work! I hope everyone has a great day!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 am

I hope you kept your promise, K.

Random:

I may have ... somehow ... slipped into love with James May from Top Gear. He's droll, long-haired and curmudgeonly.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 am

I hope you kept your promise, K.

It's tomorrow and the picnic basket is ready to be packed, pies and cupcakes are cooling, the Google maps are downloaded and I am about to get a few hours of sleep before the big day!

James May--he looks like a fun guy. I will take fun and cute over manwhorish boring hot guys anyday!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:52 am

For the non-believers:

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:50 am

I'm droll, long-haired, and curmudgeonly.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:01 am

Are you male? lol!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:49 am

I'm part tomboy. I can act masculine without all the insecure egotistic macho sexist bullpucky.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:20 pm

He's Brit, he's funny....that's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Here's some of what makes me laugh about James May ie. Captain Slow.

I am officially Captain Slow on the program. I can drive quite quickly around the track - I've done it a bit - but I think fast track driving is a little like playing the bagpipes. A gentleman can, but doesn't.

We are British. We are the inventors of everything. It's time to brace ourselves, hasten unto the shed and liberate ourselves from the abyss made dark by the lights of perverted German science!

When I was a boy and other boys were lying awake wondering how girls worked, I was lying awake thinking about the Triumph TR6. What's wrong with that?

The moment that changed me for ever... Punching a guy called Kenneth Ingram in the face after choir practice when I was nine. We had an argument over who would be head boy. It was a brutal arena, the village church choir.

My greatest inspiration... I learnt to be quite thorough from my dad and to do things properly. And I learnt to be quite nice from my mum.

My real-life villain... Jeremy Clarkson or Richard Hammond. I don't really have any others.

My style icon... I'm not interested in style. "Normal bloke" is my style.

If I could change one thing about myself... it would be my innate idleness. Deep down inside I am lazy.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Random:

I am in a pensive mood today. It might be the huge storm with heavy rain predicted but anyhoo .... Instead of posting a Random, I thought of asking a random.

What's your greatest strength?

For me, my adaptablility I think. I can be flexible in some situations but if my routine or circumstances changes (for whatever reason), I'm usually quick to adapt. Not much gets me down for too long. I get up, dust off and continue.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Dang, Nay is making me think.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Me too.

Strengths?

I'm just not sure that I have any. scratch

Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 pm

http://www.ajc.com/news/faith-guides-student-in-586840.html

I am moved and inspired by that story. When I see all she is doing it makes me wonder what my excuse is for not LIVING!

Another random:

A friend played a song for me the other day called "Love Like Crazy." Love is a verb in that sentence. So I have been signing all my emails.....

Love Like Crazy
K
Back to top Go down
ktaylor48239
Boringly Sane
ktaylor48239

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:52 am

Everyone has at least one strength. That one thing that is just you.
For me, it's patience. Having patience brings a sense of balance, grounding and peace to my life. There is a lot to be said for "Don't sweat the small stuff, and by the way, it's all small stuff". Not to mention, if I did not have an extreme amount of patience, I would be divorced by now and would have given my children to their grandparents to raise! jocolor
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Feeling overwhelmed in the 'fandom' area...not Gman's though.

Anyone know how to 'work' wordpress? I kind of inherited the site and now the problems.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:33 pm

feeling overwhelmed myself, alice!

wish i could help, but i know nothing about wordpress. want me to give it a look?
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:39 pm

MFO's site has errors on the top where usually free ads are, and wordpress' behind the scenes is way too technical for me at this time.

http://michael-fassbender.net/
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:43 pm

well...i'm not tech-savvy at all!! sigh.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:54 pm

whoa!! i see what's going on. i'm trying to think of someone i know who runs a wordpress forum that might have some insight. i'll think on it....and hopefully come up with somebody!!!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 am

Alice,

I run a few wordpress sites. PM me and I will see if I can help you.

K
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 am

Thanks you two!

Do you mind if I get back to you? I'll talk more in the chatter area.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 am

Alice,

Just let me know when you need something. Wordpress is about the only program I know well, ironically. I struggled with it at first big time. Most of my issues were simple and kind of "duh" moments that led to me understanding more about the big picture.

Random

I am a dirty blond.

Well, that's what I think is my natural hair color. But for the past 10 years, I have died my hair pretty dark for shows or just for fun. For the past couple of years my hair, with no help from me or my stylist, has remained a medium brown. But a few weeks ago it got lighter on it's own. It's now medium brown with blond streaks. Now I am not sure what my natural hair color is.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Random:

We had an old-fashioned wet day yesterday. Steady rain through the night and awoke to water falling straight down from a grey sky. It was very welcome, believe me.

Well, after the overwhelming response to my question about a personal strength, I'll give it another go:

What is your greatest weakness?

Mine - impatience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 3)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next