The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2

Go down 
+8
Sharabella
LegoJulie
Dallas
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
greyeyegoddess
Nay
kayanne
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 am

Get a foil chair cover for when you're not using it. I think cats shock themselves on foil. I know they stopped chewing on my computer cords when I wrapped them in foil.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:38 am

My advice - Just kick the cats. Laughing

Holy cow Batgirls!

Grand Central Station round here today. Big hello to beacon1, Dallas, DonnaKat, kayanne, LadyNOLA, LegoJulie, lillika, LoneWolf, luvthatgerryjuice, pamelajane, Peege88, sami_stardust, Sharabella.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 am

I can't find a decent DSi XL case with handles or straps.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:12 pm

After a week haitus, I finally got my laptop back. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Yay! Happy
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 pm

I've been checking into gyms. The older I get, the more I realize how much more work it's going to take to keep myself on track and, frankly, lately I've been thoroughly disgusted with myself.

But I also know myself, and know the only way I'm going to be able to stick with anything is if I'm not bored with it. I know back in the day I really loved my martial arts classes, training, etc. That being said, I've been looking at joining some gyms that have a lot to offer. I just signed up for a 7 day pass to Gold's Gym. I know if it isn't fun, I won't stick with it. I don't know if I want to go back to martial arts or on to something different, like pole dancing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Wish we lived closer so we could work out together. The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 66831
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:54 pm

I wish you did as well! A coworker asked me last week about signing up for martial arts bagwork with her. I'm not sure what the class entails....I did bagwork when I was involved in Tae Kwon Do, but I doubt the entire class is just bagwork. I want something that's fun, I can get in shape as well as meet people. Funny thing, when I got involved in martial arts those years ago, the friend who got me involved dropped out not long after, but I stuck with it for years, making new friends, etc.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I wanna zumba or belly dance!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:54 am

DonnaKat wrote:
I don't know if I want to go back to martial arts or on to something different, like pole dancing. Very Happy

Haha! This reminds me of a great line Ryan Gosling said in the recent movie Crazy, Stupid, Love:

"The battle of the sexes is over, and we won. We won it as soon as women started doing pole dancing for exercise."

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 646968
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:30 am

Last night was amazing! I went with some friends downtown to watch the World Series game. There's a place called the 360, which is basically a rooftop restaurant/bar right across from Busch Stadium, with a view down into the stadium.

There was a line to get to the elevator-a LONG line, so we walked up a flight of steps and got into a service elevator. Anyway, after we got up there we found out they weren't letting anyone in, so we basically lucked out. Anyway, for the first time in my life I was downtown for the World Series, and got to see the Cardinals clinch the world championship!

It was like one huge party downtown. People were dancing, hugging and high fiving each other, etc. The atmosphere was just electric and I don't think I'll ever forget this night. I might not have had actual tickets, but I still got to experience it. Amazing!!

Now all I have to do is get my voice back. Laughing

Hats off to Texas too, they gave it a heck of a ride.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am

That's so cool, DK!
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:57 am

Yeah,

WAY TO GO CARDS!!!! cheers

Donna, you now have yet another story to tell when you're old and gray. (Or like me----old and dyed Wink )
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Awesome, DK! It's great to celebrate with everyone together.

I hate to say it but I wasn't into the celebrations last year. Actually, I still think it was a fluke until the end. I was shocked. I mean, look how they played this year.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:29 pm

The former Cardinals pitcher who threw out the first pitch during last Friday's game died last night. RIP, Bob Forsch.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Former-St-Louis-Cardinals-star-Bob-Forsch-dies-at-61-110411?ocid=ansfox11

On another note: I set out the trap to try to catch the kittens last night, and caught mama cat instead. Animal Control came to pick her up this morning. I know I did the right thing, so why do I feel so sad about it?

The kittens were with her outside the cage, but ran off when the officer showed up. I felt so bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:31 am

Are you going to trap the kittens, too?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:38 am

I did in fact trap one of the kittens, not 30 minutes after the Animal Control officer left. I thought I'd trap both kittens and save a third phone call, so I tried to get the kitten to go from the trap into my cat carrier. I failed. The little bugger slipped out and got away. Then some guys showed up to put a roof on the house next door and was there all day, so the kittens didn't come back until last evening. By that time I didn't have the heart to try to trap them again, so I just fed them.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Why did you want to trap the kittens in the first place? Did you want to keep them?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm

I'm not sure if I want to keep them or not, but I hate to see any animal homeless because of irresponsible pet owners. Rather to see them placed in a good home than running around, getting pregnant and having even more kittens.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Aha. Better catch them, then, especially if you have dogs in the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Thing is, I'd like to adopt one of the kittens. I wonder if I can make a request they put one of the kittens on hold for me, once the five day waiting period is over.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:03 am

Why can't you just keep one without giving it to animal control?
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 am

LegoJulie wrote:
Why can't you just keep one without giving it to animal control?

Just what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:16 pm

That's kinda what I was trying to do, which is why I've been so hesitant about using the trap on the kittens. Problem is, they run from me when I try to get too close to them.

I think I'm going to wait until Wednesday before trying, because I want to make sure the police officer was telling me the truth about what they do with the animals. If what they say is true, I should be able to find out if mama cat has really been put up for adoption or not.

The kittens have not been by today. On another note, I did hear some banging around about 3am on my front porch. It seems I forgot to bring in the cat carrier I had and some wild critter was trying to get inside (there was a few stray bits of cat food in it). Anyway, it scared the dickens out of me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 am

Too bad the carrier doesn't have a trap door.

Throw a net over the kittens? Use a tall box with ramp with food on it as a fall trap?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2   The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clean Panty Thread Vol. 2
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next