The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 2)

Go down 
+11
AimeeMarie
LadyNOLA
Oggy
pamelajane
Poppy
LegoJulie
Nay
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
Leo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 am

Nay wrote:
Random:

For the past few weeks, I have been waking up more tired than when I went to bed. What's up with that???

Did you change your clocks in Aussie land too? If so, that could be the reason. I know it takes time for me to adjust to that. Besides, Nay, you do have to consider your age(98) in all of this too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 am

sami_stardust wrote:
come to my house. i have a whole box of godivas......just delivered today....and i don't eat chocolate! lol!

Oh dear, I must come over for an intervention for you...or just to steal your chocolates! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

come on over, PJ!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 am

I would love to, Sami. I could eat the chocolates while you and I visit. But what could I bring you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 am

i crave salty....not sweet! i have some friends who send me godiva chocolates every year for easter and i just don't have the heart to tell them that they usually get tossed about a year later!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:41 pm

OMG! That sacrilgious, Sami. No

Random:

Good Friday was a goooood Friday for me. I got a cleaning bug; even did windows for goodness sake.

The Lord made me do it, dammit!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Took my father out for a pre Easter meal at a local church. They do that for the senior citizens in town.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm heading to visit the family early tomorrow. My mother, sis and niece are going to see HTTYD, and then I'm sure I'll be roped into decorating Easter cookies and dying eggs. Of course church and Easter lunch is on the agenda for Sunday.

For all of you who celebrate this holiday, have a Happy Easter.

And as a treat for you, here's my fav Michael W. Smith song about the true meaning of Easter.......

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Awww, I love Michael W Smith, this was one of my favorite songs when I was going to church.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:38 am

Thanks, Dallas. And, once again, Happy Easter to all the great people on this site.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 am

sami_stardust wrote:
i crave salty....not sweet!

Ok, Sami, how about a big bag of Cheetos? Unfortunately, though, I'd probably help you eat those, as well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:12 pm

pamelajane wrote:
Besides, Nay, you do have to consider your age(98) in all of this too. Rolling Eyes

You too PJutus?! Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Nono4
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 pm

I just had my first Jagerbomb (Jagermeister and Red Bull) this afternoon. It wasn't half bad.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:29 pm

I want shrimp toasts. And shrimp dip. No one sells shrimp toasts around here. I don't want to dig out my shrimp dip recipe. I want my mommy to cook for me like when I was young and single and lived at my parents' and didn't have to pay any bills.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm

I want white cake with coconut frosting. And I want someone else to make it for me.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:07 am

Yummmmm......

Hubby made shrimp toasts for me. I'm stuffed now.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 am

Randoms:

1. I awoke this morning to a puppy kiss and then the $%#@! brat chewed through my black havianna thongs.

2. In the oven at the moment is a Rice Pudding with sultanas and nutmeg. Smells delicious.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm

I don't know what sultanas are, Nay, but that sounds delicious.

Random Stuff:

1. I'm excited because I'm going to be moving back to my hometown area in Arkansas not this weekend, but the next.

2. I think I'm going to go heat up this frozen dinner of cheesy risotto stuff I bought. Hope it's good!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 am

Allo Emily! Good to have you around. Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 166223

Sultanas are dried grapes. I think you call them raisins?
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 am

Nay wrote:
pamelajane wrote:
Besides, Nay, you do have to consider your age(98) in all of this too. Rolling Eyes

You too PJutus?! Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Nono4

Yeah, but I'm 59 and you're 98!!! bounce

Hey Emily!!! Good luck on your move. Here in the US sultanas are golden raisins. The only reason why I know this is because I needed them for a recipe I got from my British friend and had to look them up.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks, Nay and PJ. You learn something new everyday. Allo to y'all too. That reminds me of a scene from the movie Labyrinth. Jennifer Connelly's character is talking to a worm:

The Worm: 'Allo.
Sarah: Did you say... hello?
The Worm: No, I said "'allo," but that's close enough.
Sarah: Oh... you're a worm, aren't you?
The Worm: Yeah, that's right.
Sarah: You don't by any chance know the way through this labyrinth, do you?
The Worm: Who, me? No, I'm just a worm. Say, come inside, and meet the missus.

(with credit to IMDb for the exact dialogue)

I love that movie. I watched it so many times when I was a kid. I actually have the soundtrack. (Yes, I just admitted that...)
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Going for random here--I am a fangurl. A baseball fangurl.

I love baseball. It can go from boring to a slugfest with a swing of the bat. It's relies on science and brute strength. My first crushes were a slew of major league players. My dad is a baseball fan but he never made me watch with him. I just caught baseball fever on my own.

When I was in junior high I had a crush on several Atlanta Braves players. When I heard they were coming to my town, I was desperate to see them even though it was during school hours. So yeah, I ran away from school and went to fan gathering. I got in trouble but I absolutely don't regret it.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Yea, another baseball fangurl!

I are one too.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 pm

We give a whole new meaning to liking "men in uniform" don't we!

When I was making my business plan, I wanted to make one of my goals to have a client in every city that has a MLB team. My business coach thought that sounded strange and we left it out of my plan but I am doing that anyway!

Of course since I am only a few hours from ATL I have the Braves covered. I have a client in St. Paul so I will be in Minnesota to see the Twins in June. And I am scheduled to be in LA in August so I am hoping to see the Dodgers. I also have a client in Boston but at this point I can't justify an onsite trip.

I am planning to take a vacation in August to some major league city but I am going to wait and book it based on which will be the best team to watch.

I am now wondering why I even questioned the GB fangurls. I guess I am just as bad when it comes to baseball!

Where are you?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm in St. Louis...a diehard Cardinal fan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 2)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next