The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 1)

Go down 
+20
Ciuineas
LadyNOLA
beguild
paige
pamelajane
dreamer
ladyremi
Oggy
gindolin
kimmy67
Ladyclaire
Dallas
Helena
Nay
Steph
Birdseed
Leo
greyeyegoddess
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:53 am

sounds yummy
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 am

It was very yummy. Chili and cornbread....mmmm!

Now the coffee's brewing. I'm backwards today!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm eating french toast with cinnamon and drizzled with Aunt Jemima syrup.

The best.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm

It's 5:00 p.m. and I'm drinking a cup of coffee...which I never drink. I'm even drinking it without milk, which says a lot.

Ugh. That is how my day has been.
Back to top Go down
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Today is a perfect day. It's raining buckets as well as the nasty chill. It is still a perfect day to be in full blown period-PERIOD!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Let me send the heatwave we're having...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Dallas wrote:
It's 5:00 p.m. and I'm drinking a cup of coffee...which I never drink. I'm even drinking it without milk, which says a lot.

Care to talk about it, babe?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Just another day in the salt mines........
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:17 am

Dallas wrote:

Useless lawbreaking gits! Just CAN'T do as they are told. You need a holiday, Tex. I know the perfect place. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Someone at work sent this around in a bulk email.

WARNING: IT IS ADDICTIVE!

But the bonus is that as you play, you are donating rice (through the UN Food Program) to impoverished people. Please give it a try.

http://freerice.com/index.php

My best level on the English Vocabulary test is 44 but I can't stay there long. I dare someone to go harder and faster!

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 852437

“What if just knowing what a word meant could help feed hungry people around the world? Well, at FreeRice it does . . . the totals have grown exponentially.” (Washington Post)

“Web game provides rice for hungry . . . FreeRice went online in early October and has now raised 1 billion grains of rice [by November 9].” (BBC News)

“Addictive, yes. But . . . each correct answer results in the donation of rice to help feed the hungry around the globe. Perhaps that qualifies the game as a good addiction . . . one with redeeming qualities, something that’s, oh, didactic and edifying.” (Kansas City Star)

“FreeRice.com is one of the most ingenious websites of 2007. In the best spirit of the Internet, it offers education, entertainment and a way to change the world ― all for free.” (Los Angeles Times)

“Freerice.com is an international, viral sensation. Folks from Thailand to Germany and India are just as enthusiastic . . . improving thousands of lives, all with a simple, collective, click of a mouse.” (CBS Evening News)

“Every grain of rice is essential in the fight against hunger . . . FreeRice really hits home how the Web can be harnessed to raise awareness and funds for the world’s number one emergency.” (UN World Food Program)

“What type of computer game could get kids excited about learning vocabulary words? One that also helps feed hungry people around the world!” (Scholastic News Magazine)

“‘It’s fantastic,’ says the World Food Program’s Bangladesh director. Adds a 32-year-old widow living in a refugee camp with her 8-year-old daughter, ‘I depend on the rice.’” (People Magazine)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 am

May I say it was wonderful to look down and see that so many Pantry Members visited today?

A big helloSay something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Wave-2 to bee19, celticwhisper, Cinnamon23, Dallas, GerrysJewel, greyeyegoddess, Helena, ilovemylife, kimmy67, Ladyclaire, LegoJulie, Lemuria, Leo, lindamtrutt, Meretean, Misty, Oggy, paige, pamelajane, scotsmanstuart, Sharabella and Tee.

Close to 50% of the Forum group! Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Cool_11-1
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:32 am

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:55 am

Liking the jacket, Ger....
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:52 pm

I am totally pigging out on a Big Mac and fries.

-------

https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com/viewtopic.forum?t=836
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 1)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40