The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"She Saved His Life": Gerard Butler's Girlfriend Helped Him Battle Addiction to Painkillers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

"She Saved His Life": Gerard Butler's Girlfriend Helped Him Battle Addiction to Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: "She Saved His Life": Gerard Butler's Girlfriend Helped Him Battle Addiction to Painkillers   "She Saved His Life": Gerard Butler's Girlfriend Helped Him Battle Addiction to Painkillers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:13 pm

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/gerard-butler-s-girlfriend-helped-him-battle-addiction-to-painkillers-47162

Dec 4, 2014 10:19AM
By LifeStyleWeekly

"She Saved His Life": Gerard Butler's Girlfriend Helped Him Battle Addiction to Painkillers

Gerard Butler has battled an addiction to painkillers since sustaining a 2007 injury on set. But now, Life & Style has learned that the actor has fully conquered his demons thanks to new girlfriend, Morgan Brown.

“He’s telling everyone that Morgan saved his life by getting him off painkillers,” an insider reveals in the new issue of Life & Style. “He says Morgan also put him on a regimen of green juices and since then, he’s lost weight and he’s feeling healthier.”

Morgan has made such an impact on the 'Ugly Truth' star, in fact, that he’s already telling friends she’s the one, even though they've only been dating since May. “They just moved in together,” the insider explains. “And now they’re talking marriage!”

For more on Gerard and his new love, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now!
Keep up with Gerard Butler in the pages of Life & Style by subscribing now!
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

"She Saved His Life": Gerard Butler's Girlfriend Helped Him Battle Addiction to Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Re: "She Saved His Life": Gerard Butler's Girlfriend Helped Him Battle Addiction to Painkillers   "She Saved His Life": Gerard Butler's Girlfriend Helped Him Battle Addiction to Painkillers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 am

http://hub.contactmusic.com/story/gerard-butler-moves-in-with-morgan-brown_4493676

Gerard Butler - Gerard Butler moves in with Morgan Brown
by Bang Showbiz | 05 December 2014

Gerard Butler has moved in with his interior designer girlfriend Morgan Brown after they started dating earlier this year.

Gerard Butler has moved in with Morgan Brown.

The 45-year-old actor, who started dating the interior designer earlier this year, is reportedly completely smitten with the brunette beauty and is planning to propose after just three months of dating.

A source said: ''Gerard is a one-woman man now. They just moved in together. And now they're talking marriage.''

The '300' star - who sought treatment in rehab in 2012 after becoming addicted to painkillers after sustaining an injury while shooting the movie 'Shattered' in 2007 - has adopted a much healthier approach in recent months in a bid to keep up with former model Morgan, 38.

The insider added to Life & Style magazine: ''He says Morgan also put him on a regime of green juices, and since then, he's lost weight and he's feeling healthier.''

The couple went public with their romance last month, but were first spotted kissing on a beach in California in September.

Earlier this year, Gerard complained that he was struggling to find the right woman.

During an interview in March, he said: ''I have not met the one princess yet.

''That doesn't mean I have not met a lot of princesses along the way, but not the one and only yet.

''Or maybe I have and she might come back into my life at some point. You should never rule out anything. But am I seeing the one now? The answer, sadly, is no.''

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1