The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry in People magazine's "Celebrity Slimdown!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Gerry in People magazine's "Celebrity Slimdown!" Empty
PostSubject: Gerry in People magazine's "Celebrity Slimdown!"   Gerry in People magazine's "Celebrity Slimdown!" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:35 am

I don't know a lot about copyright stuff, so I hope it's okay I just scanned a magazine I had for this.

Anyway, I was reading my People magazine, and there was an article on celebrities who've slimmed down and how they did it. There were four people they featured. The second I saw what the article was about I knew they'd include Gerry before I even looked down the row to confirm it. He's been getting so much flack for losing all that weight for Mavericks. But the article was complimentary of his weight loss. I'm not including all 4 people in the article. Just Gerry's and Jessica Chastain's sections. (I just thought it was interesting that she was in the article too since she's in Coriolanus with Gerry.)

Gerry in People magazine's "Celebrity Slimdown!" Scan0005

Gerry in People magazine's "Celebrity Slimdown!" Scan0004
Back to top Go down

Gerry in People magazine's "Celebrity Slimdown!"
Page 1 of 1