The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!”

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!” Empty
PostSubject: Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!”   Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 pm

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2010/11/gerard_on_his_slimdown_i_looke.php?

After packing on the pounds for his latest film, Gerard Butler has been looking drastically slimmer in recent weeks — and now, the actor is sharing his weight-loss secrets exclusively with In Touch. “I have been hitting the gym every day, and I try to train. I dieted and just looked after myself for a change,” Gerard said at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York on November 10.

As In Touch reports in this week’s issue, the sexy star gained 30 pounds to play a biker in his latest film, Machine Gun Preacher, by eating six meals a day. “Normally, I beat myself up during movies, and then I spend a few months recovering. I am in the recovering process, and I am being nice to myself,” he added. Gerard seemed confident in his new physique, flirting with the models and admiring the bevy of beauties in the front row at the show. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show airs on CBS on November 30 at 10 p.m. ET.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!”   Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 pm

I don't know how much of that article I believe - it is In Touch Weekly after all. If they asked him about the way he looked, I can see him giving that answer (if they even asked). But I don't believe that he gained 30 pounds for MGP. Didn't he gain 30 pounds of muscle for "300"?

So, I take this article with a grain of salt. I do find it interesting that the press is starting to notice that he looks a little slim compared to normal.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!”   Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!” Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 am

He doesn't look unhealthy to me right now as far as his body is concerned. He does look tired a lot to me. Or maybe he's bored. Hasn't he said he is easily bored?
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!”   Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!” Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:16 am

he's thinner than he's been in ages....certainly since he became "famous." he looks well to me, but you know how hollyweird is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!”   Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!” Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:24 pm

I hope he doesnt go the way of alot of Hollywood "starlets" who go overboard and almost becomes frightened of food (wheat cracker miss? No thats FATTENING!). But he does look great in those VS show pics and at Crowes premiere.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!”   Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!” Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:41 pm

I think he already has gone that way. Hopefully, he gets projects where he doesn't have to worry about his bodily appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!”   Gerard on his slimdown: “I looked after myself for a change!” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1