The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS

Go down 
+7
Nay
LegoJulie
Geranimal
andrea
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Dallas wrote:

- Although many people tried to deny my story, I must say that I called all the world's newspapers and they all wanted to confirm to them that I was with Butler. I will not to talk about it because the images speak more, and I'll give you my confession when Gerrard leave Serbia...

Oh boy, that's scary, her calling all the newspapers and then she's telling everyone your story when you leave Serbia? Mr. B. what did you "step in" now?
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Maybe Gerry's team ran out of money to silence her. Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 649737

Seriously, you called it on this girl, Ger. She's gonna "sing" and then some.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Quote :
Do we not remember that Gerry has talked of the vileness of women like this? Have we forgotten about his ever growing paranoia and fear with this very thing as he climbs the ladder of fame? Has he not expressed that he has become quite adept at spotting a jezabel? And would it make sense then that he would involve himself with the likes of this shameless hussy in the first place?

It seems very likely. A guy who goes clubbing night after night and hitting on girls half his age, snogging random strangers on the street and frequenting places like Voyeur putting the moves on strippers isn't exactly the type of guy looking to marry June Cleaver and retire in the Scottish highlands raising babies.

You lie down with dogs, expect to rise up with fleas.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:59 pm

I agree. And there is the law of averages.....eventually, your luck runs out. After the escapades in the press the last few years, I have half-way expected a scandal to rear it's ugly head at some point.

Where there is smoke there is fire. You can deny over and over, but at some point the truth comes out- especially when you become over confident and have gotten away with things over and over again. I just think of Bill Clinton and how convincing he was with the media. It all finally came to a head (no pun intended).

I think the same will happen to Gerry, if he doesn't watch himself.

Last edited by Dallas on Sat May 08, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Popcorn-1
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:18 pm

I got the wine and party pizzas.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:22 pm

be there shortly, dk! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:22 pm

dallas.........ditto.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:32 pm

I wonder if there is some sort of compulsion resting behind some of his social movements?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Isn't anyone bringing chocolate?

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Chocolate

And don't you think Butler should bring something to share? Dirty secrets perhaps? Wink
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:10 pm

*snore*
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Yes, he's definately got some splainin' to do!

I've never, in the almost two years I've been a fan, heard anything like this! This woman, if she's really saying all of this, should be ran out of the country! I would think that the powers that be in that country would be so afraid of ruining their future chances of getting another Hollywood movie made there that they'd silence her somehow.

Like I said, Gerry's no angel and he puts himself in situations that he just can't do anymore and he just doesn't seem to get that.

All of this could just be talk on her part or just on the paps part for all we know even though he looks guilty. Remember, no one has ever done this kind of thing before so I believe it's all a bunch of bull. If it's not, then he'll have to face his fate!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Nay wrote:
I wonder if there is some sort of compulsion resting behind some of his social movements?

I've thought about that but I don't want to say it. Too many men use it as an excuse these days and both men and women suffer from it. If you are referring to an addiction, it's a possibility. But I think it is a self perpetuating condition.

You know, I'm looking over here at the pics of Gerry on set and to me he seems a tad distracted for some reason. It's like his mind is somewhere else behind those eyes. He gets that look once in a while and he doesn't look like he's "in to it" and almost looks like he wants to be somewhere else. He's just going through the motions somehow. Could it be he's heading for a burnout already?

I'm hoping that he's slowed down some as of late and is resting in his rental somewhere, doing some yoga and reading a bit. Then all this other crap will die down.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:26 pm

I dunno....those pics are a split second in time, during a moment, on a certain day. They may or may not be representative of how he was during some, part, or most of the shoot.

As different as he looks from day to day, I can only imagine the same from pic to pic -- even those taken on the same day or even within a matter of seconds from each other.

That's not to say he isn't heading for a burnout etc. I just don't know if I would base it on isolated pics. I'm more inclined to base it on his actions - as seen through many interviews, reports, pics, videos etc. I think all of those have been telling over the past few years. So I wouldn't be surprised by anything negative that may happen in the near future.....
JMO of course, and he could get it together and have nothing negative come out. I'm just saying....I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I just seems to be the natural next step on the road that he seems to be on.....
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Yuck! I am going to have a hard time watching Dear Frankie or any other movie and taking him seriously now. We watched 300 last night. My ex loves Frank Miller's stuff and 300 WAS one of his favorite movies. He changed the lines from the movie to fit the Butler:

"Tonight I dine in a model!"

"This is Whoring!"

And my favorite: The guy gives a whole new word to the meaning to the word "300" doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:43 pm

>> The guy gives a whole new word to the meaning to the word "300" doesn't he?

HAHAHAHAHA!! i almost choked on my apple juice over that one!!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:04 am

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 646968 Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 646968 Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 646968

God love your ex.

Personally, I watch 300 for the other guys; well, since the film's been out.

Although back then, Gman was a one woman guy, dated some girl from the film for what, one, two years?

Someone else can explain that relationship.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:04 am

That Serbian model is going to get a lot more jobs now.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:07 am

Modeling jobs or jobs giving blow jobs?

Sorry, but it makes you wonder, with all the rumors and comments being posted on Serbian sites that she is also a call girl.... Shocked

And what about that article that said that something like it (or she) was only going to be paid for the time he was in Belgrade? Was that something that was just lost in translation? The plot deepens....
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:18 am

Nay wrote:
Isn't anyone bringing chocolate?

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Chocolate

And don't you think Butler should bring something to share? Dirty secrets perhaps? Wink

nope a nice glass of beer and maybe a glass of Tullamore...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:39 am

With all of the stuff buzzing around and all of the things lost in translation, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not:

Casual Adventure

Model Martina Rajic, who has been days full pages of local tabloids because of the link with the famous Gerard Butler, as unofficially found out, the Hollywood actor is informed by his manager is it will only be paid while he is in our capital city.

Martin works in the fashion agency "Be Famous models, and Butler was introduced as the fun on one of the many parties in Belgrade where he became a famous actor guest unavoidable. Model states that it is open nabacivao actor, but it is how we learn, when they began to be seen, asked for discretion, and to stop talking about their adventure to the media. In fact, Gerrard just wants an adventure with Martin and company to go after the hard day on the set of "Coriolanus," the famous Ralph Fiennes.

I can say that it is very charming, interesting, and I was surprised how much is normal since it is such a world star. He told me that I have a strange beauty and is not intended as Serbian women - says the model, which is also recognized that it is not safe in the future of their relationships.

Are we together, but really we see only a few days, so I can not tell you about the possible future of our relationship - Rajic said Martin, adding that it would not be a problem in connection with Gerard remain on the "one night."

By nature I am not jealous, but I know that because I'd never broken with Butler because he is famous actor, but also a very charming man, so I would expect to have to do for one night. That would not have bothered - says our model.

Podesetimo, for several days, and Martin Butler paparazzi catch in compromising poses, and two days ahead of them uslikali prestoničkog club "Stefan Braun" how to love.

Is she saying she was paid for her services, or am I reading something wrong in the translation? scratch

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blic.rs%2FZabava%2FVesti%2F188384%2FUsputna-avantura&sl=auto&tl=en
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:50 am

FYI...there were four different threads about this Martin chick, so I decided to merge them all into one. I hope that's all right with everyone. I was getting confused!

I also moved it into the "Grapevine" section.

I need to do a forum cleanup soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:22 pm

I think maybe it means that the tabloids she is spilling to will only pay her for info up until he leaves. Then her fifteen minutes are over.

Maybe she's a pricey, high end, call girl. If that's the case, I'd sue the agency for her lack of discretion.

I could be totally off base and I hope this doesn't follow him after he leaves Serbia.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Why would someone only pay for info about him until he leaves Serbia? That makes no sense to me. DK, I agree that it reads odd - like her services are being paid for while he is in Belgrade.

Here's another article:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/5786371-who-is-martina-rajic-gerard-butlers-new-date

Who Is Martina Rajic – Gerard Butler's New Date?

By Ljubica Vujadinovic Belgrade : Serbia | May 09, 2010 8

After her affair with Gerard Butler was revealed, everyone wants to know - who is Martina Rajic, the girl spotted kissing the famous Scottish actor?

The 22-year-old model from Belgrade is a trained nurse wishing to pursue management studies, reported Serbian portal 'Svet'. For the last few years she has been modeling in Serbia and abroad, mainly in Greece.

In Serbia, she has become known after her appearance in the music video for the song 'Face' performed by Milan Stankovic, Serbia's Eurovision 2010 representative.

In 2009 Martina Rajic was crowned Miss Silver Lake, the local miss contest at the Serbian natural resort Silver Lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in the country or as they call it – the Serbian sea.

As she regularly enjoys the richness of Serbian capital's nightlife scene, the model can be often seen at some of well-known Belgrade's clubs – 'Mr. Stefan Braun', 'Freestyler' and 'Hua-Hua'.

Despite the huge media attention she received in last weeks, a daughter of an accountant and a taxi-driver, Martina Rajic, seems to stand with her feet on the ground.

"I am not jealous and I know Butler is not only very famous actor but also a very charming man so I can imagine he has one-night stands. I don't know what will happen once he leaves Belgrade, at the moment it is all fine, and we are seeing each other everyday..."

Now, it remains to be seen if Martina's involvement with Gerard ButlerGerard Butler will boost her modeling career as many predict.
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:26 pm

as usual again girls use famouse actors to boost their career what a shame....thats totally cheap...has he got the helper syndrom now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next