The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS

Go down 
+7
Nay
LegoJulie
Geranimal
andrea
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:46 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatburger
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:50 pm

None in Missouri. I guess that explains why I'd never heard of it. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:30 pm

i've heard of it, but there aren't any here either.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:37 pm

I remember seeing them in Colorado.

Gerry mentioned they were his favorite burgers.

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:02 am

There used to be a Fatburger in College Station, TX, where Texas A&M is. They delivered to campus. I still have one doorknob menu somewhere around here.
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:23 am

any picture of a fatburger ?
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:13 pm

I think the name pretty much says it all!

Ger
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Geranimal wrote:
I think the name pretty much says it all!

Ger

I know Ger but I am curious!!!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:02 pm

I'd put Fuddruckers up against Fat Burger anyday.

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Nowadays, so would I. But back in college, Fatburger delivered and there were no Fuddruckers around. Still, the best burger place there was the Cow Hop. I usually got a cow pie with cheese and mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:40 am

When you say "cow pie" I think about all the ones I walked around in the pasture when we raised Angus. Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 66831 Blah Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 816175 Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 162699

Also, another good place is Red Robin. But the best burgers I ever got were from a little trailer dive outback of the place I worked downtown where they just slapped a hunk of beef on the griddle and piled onions on it. It came on a grease laiden bun, with a side of suzyQs, and an angioplasty! Ummm, good eaten!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Butler's relationship with Martin Rajic   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm

From a Serbian poster on JJ:
Quote :
http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/188384/Usputna-avantura this appeared tonight it is stated that Martina met GB via her manager and I assume that her manager is Dule Banjac as someone posted on one of Serbian sites.It is also stated that he asked her to be silent and not to blab to press about them,actually all that he wants is adventure and company while going outs in Serbian capital.He loves s.l.u.t.s. and that is very sad and pathetic.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/05/07/gerard-butler-serbia-open/#ixzz0nHmmmcwu

http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/188384/Usputna-avantura

Translated:

Butler's relationship with Martin Rajic
Casual adventure

Model Martina Rajic, who has been days full page of local tabloids because of the link with the famous Gerard Butler, as unofficially found out, the Hollywood actor is informed by his manager is it will only be paid while he is in our capital city.

Martina working in the fashion agency "Be Famous models, and Butler was introduced as the fun on one of the many parties in Belgrade where he became a famous actor guest unavoidable. Model states that it is open nabacivao actor, but it is how we learn, when they began to be seen, asked for discretion, and to stop talking about their adventure to the media. In fact, Gerrard just wants an adventure with Martin and company to go after the hard day on the set of "Coriolanus," the famous Ralph Fiennes.

- I can say that it is very charming, interesting, and I was surprised how much is normal since it is such a world star. He told me that I have a strange beauty and is not intended as Serbian women - says the model, which is also recognized that it is not safe in the future of their relationships.

Martin became famous after appearing in the video of Milan Stankovic-Are we together, but really we see only a few days, so I can not tell you about the possible future of our relationship - Rajic said Martin, adding that it would not be a problem in connection with Gerard remain on the "one night."

- By nature I am not jealous, but I know that because I'd never broken with Butler because he is famous actor, but also a very charming man, so I would expect to have to do for one night. That would not have bothered - says our model.

Podesetimo, for several days, and Martin Butler paparazzi catch in compromising poses, and two days ahead of them uslikali prestoničkog club "Stefan Braun" how to love.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Confirmed writing Alo!   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Oh nos....someone might be talking to the press later!

http://www.alo.rs/ljudi/27003/Batler_ljubio_Martinu

Confirmed writing Alo!
Butler Loved Martin
Friday - 07/05/2010
That a few months ago Jennifer Aniston was entitled when he broke the link with the then boyfriend Gerard Butler, who, as he said, cheated at every step, and probably convinced now that the pictures of her ex how to kiss with Beograđanka Martin Rajic published by the Croatian "morning paper", circled the world's media.

Namely, "Alo!" Is the first reported that Martin and Gerrard in this regard, we model the attractive and confirmed.
- Are we together, but really we see only a few days, so I can not tell you about the possible future of our relationship. I can say that it is very charming, interesting, and I was surprised how much is normal, since it is such a global star - said Martin exclusively for our newspaper.
Despite its public recognition, probably because of jealousy, many ran to deny her story.

- Although many people tried to deny my story, I must say that I called all the world's newspapers and they all wanted to confirm to them that I was with Butler. I will not to talk about it because the images speak more, and I'll give you my confession when Gerrard leave Serbia because only then will see how to further develop our relationship - said to "Alo!" Martin, who is aware of what the actor and that he will not be the only woman in his life.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Out of sight, out of mind...

You know what would be interesting? If all of Gman's conquests would get together and write a book. I don't mean his real relationships. I mean all those women who thought he'd be around.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Isn't Gerry leaving Serbia at the end of the week? I thought I read that somewhere. If so, pass the popcorn and wait for the girl to spill to the press. It's only a matter of time for someone to do so, and I can see someone who is not in the US doing it first.....
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Here we go!!! Rajic Martin exclusively for Alo! admits: Butler does not snore!   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Rajic Martin exclusively for Alo! admits:
Butler does not snore!
Saturday - 05/08/2010
Young model Martina Rajic, who hit the front pages of all domestic and foreign media because of the link with the famous Hollywood actor Gerard Butler, says that the whole situation of the most incredible surprise that girls show jealousy towards her.

Attractive blonde understand that all are curious as to what it's like make love with a Hollywood star who was in a relationship with many famous actresses, among others, with Jennifer Aniston.
- It is certain that I will not talk any intimacy that occurred between me and Butler, but I can not say that snores, because we slept embraced, so I'd certainly heard of - has revealed the "Alo!" Martin.
This attractive model says he did not expect this reaction from the public, and the most pleased to call her grandmother.

- She called me and said that the grandmother is proud of me even though all of its neighbor called to iščuđavaju. It's nice they responded that it is better that her granddaughter with the actor than with a collector who came to collect electricity. Grandmother lafica - through laughter Rajićeva says, adding that it is not interested in a variety of environmental stories, but that everyone should live their lives, and to leave her alone.
- After the great trouble that arose, I told Gerard I will have greater consequences than he, who will leave here in a few days. He understands and he was sorry that the pictures where we saw the two of us together the light of day. Of course, as a true gentleman, is more concerned for my good name, because he and this applies to a man who is everywhere on a girl. Whether I will be only one of his adventures, they will see when you travel after the shooting in our country - concludes Martin.

Milan, I raised the rating of "Eurovision"
When the list appeared in our first pictures of Martina Rajic and Gerard Butler, with an explanation that it was a model who appears in the video Milan Stankovic "Face", many have gone to the site "on YouTube" to see who it is.

- Younger people knew of this spot, but older people and those outside Serbia have never heard of that song. After the publication of your paper in a huge number of people looked at video, so the rating jumped Milan right now when it is necessary to travel to Oslo - says Martin Rajic.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:53 pm

whether she will be only one of his adventures??? i'd say it's a sure thing, doll. Perving
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:01 am

He tried to deny that there was anything going on with her in this interview (well more of a non-denial denial).

https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com/gerry-interviews-f23/i-am-delighted-beauty-srpkinja-t2000.htm

Now, with her talking, it kind of makes him look even more skeevy and shifty. He always claims that it's just the tabloids making something out of nothing. They may do that sometimes. But I say, where there is smoke, there is fire.

And pretending to be a victim of speculation, while knowing that you are guilty of some of what is said, is dishonest and manipulative.

Suck it up and own it.

I hope blondie has more to share.

Last edited by Dallas on Sat May 08, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:07 am

>> where there is smoke, there is fire.

that's my thoughts, too, dallas!! the tabs may blow things out of proportion, but there has to be some sort of behavior to get them started in the first place. after all...there are scads of other male celebs that aren't being made out to have the playboy rep, so why gerry unless he is giving them fuel for the fire??
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:10 am

I don't understand much of the translation, but all I can say in response to what she has shared is "famewhore"...???

Sheesh, blondie...you're just another notch in his bedpost. Don't try to pretend that it's something more...

Honestly...I'm so tired of shallow people....and that goes for him too.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:15 am

he has a "girl in every port!" don't these women read the tabs?? lol!

seriously, dk...........i agree.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:29 am

If true, I don't know which is sadder:
having sex with someone that you just met/barely know
or cuddling with someone who just met/barely know?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:39 am

So....is she claiming to be the blonde in the kissing pictures? Because if the tabs are claiming it's a different woman now, then what "infamous" pictures is she referring to in the article? scratch

Quote :
Of course, as a true gentleman, is more concerned for my good name, because he and this applies to a man who is everywhere on a girl.

Honey, if you had a good name you wouldn't be admitting to casually sleeping with someone to everyone in the press, and calling your grandmother about it. My grammies are gone, but I can tell you either one of them would have knocked me upside my head if I behaved like that. Same goes for my parents. I'm not saying I'm an angel, but I do have discretion and self respect.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:44 pm

So much drama and so much gets lost in translation! Is this not laughable?

For me, I will take the high road, the one of giving benefit of the doubt, not basing my thought processes and opinions on that of such a woman with a loose mouth and even looser morals! She embodies, afterall, everything that Gerry is repelled by in a woman! Do we not know him better than this or do we not know him at all?

I will gage the truth on a simple principle. If she is lying, she will keep fueling the fires of deceit to drag this out in hopes to sustain her new found fame. She seems not incapable of taking the story beyond a one night stand.

Ah, we should have known we were in trouble when she preached such improprieties of her acceptance of infidelity all in the name of her beloved culture and country, her own womanhood, thus setting her sisterhood of same to shame! "Fame Whore" indeed! It doth embodies a most excellent description of the wench!

Do we not remember that Gerry has talked of the vileness of women like this? Have we forgotten about his ever growing paranoia and fear with this very thing as he climbs the ladder of fame? Has he not expressed that he has become quite adept at spotting a jezabel? And would it make sense then that he would involve himself with the likes of this shameless hussy in the first place? Truth be told, she could just as easily strike out in some sort of revenge plot derived from the pangs of rejection for all we know thus setting her cap to bring him down!

Then ask yourself this. With his good fortune insofar that none of his past, alleged "one night conquests" to date has ever come forward and spilled their guts, all for the sake of money to be readily had, why would this be different? Does this not make any sense?

Alas, our Gerry may be but a mere party hound, a pawn used by this opportunistic woman, caught up in a bad, played out drama. That's why I am going to hold with one of my cardinal rules and that rule is to believe only half of what I see and none of what I hear.

Should we not then give Gerry more credit? Do we not believe he was smart enough to see this coming beforehand and see this woman for who she truly is? I, for one, am counting on that.

And if he did, in truth, engage in carnal knowledge of this woman during a moment of blind weakness all for the sake of the joys of the flesh, my hope is at least it was a lesson learned and next time he will run the other way. Sometimes man does not realize that a moment of sexual gratification could mean a lifetime of heartache and grief.

I may be naive, my fine ladies, but I'm going to consider the source of this elicit tale and give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Remember that he is no angel and has never professed such, far from it, but please, I beseech you,.......give him a break! Otherwise, I'll need someone to hold him down while I spank him! Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 998522

Ger
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:12 pm

What images? This girl is nuts! She has absolutely no credibility. But she's scares me. I'll be glad when he's out of there!

As far as his other ONS, why haven't they ever gone to the tabs? I honestly think Gerry is more of a party boy than a play boy. With a love 'em and leave 'em attitude, surely he would have pissed some gal off by now!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next