The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS

Go down 
+7
Nay
LegoJulie
Geranimal
andrea
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Empty
PostSubject: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:28 pm

FYI...there were four threads for the Martin chick, so I merged them all into one thread and moved into the Grapevine section. Wink

Not sure if it's true or not, but if it is she has gone and blabbed to the press. And she's blonde, too.

Martina: I Smuvala Butler!
Friday - 04/30/2010
The arrival of a Hollywood actor Gerard Butler in Belgrade has made a right balance between domestic siege Sponzorusa and "ordinary" girls, and managed to smuva model Martina Rajic, who was known in our public video for the song "Face" of Milan Stanovic.

Our finding is confirmed by Martin, but did not want to present the details, it is still too early to talk about a relationship that lasts only a few days.

Are we together, but really we see only a few days so that I can not tell you about the possible future of our relationship. I can say that it is very charming, interesting, and I was surprised how much is normal since it is such a global star - said to "Alo!" Martin, who works as a model "Model Agency to Be Famous."

Butler romanced me directly. He told me that I have a strange beauty and is not intended as Serbian women, and I think it was because of ignorance of our people. After two weeks, which was scheduled to stay in Belgrade for shooting the film, will certainly change his mind and realize what we all know, and that is that our girls the best in the world - finds an attractive model, which most of the work in Greece.

To our remark that two months ago broke with Jennifer Aniston because he constantly cheated, Martin says:

By nature I am not jealous, but I know that because I'd never broken with Butler because he is famous actor, but also a very charming man, so I would expect to have to do for one night. That would not have bothered. What will happen to us when you went away I do not know, this is a good, we see every day, we hear constantly when not busy shooting. But here is primarily due to the role, and I am aware that the rest of it less important - Martin said Rajic.

There's a picture at the link:
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alo.rs%2Fljudi%2F26842%2FMartina_Smuvala_sam_Batlera&sl=auto&tl=en

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sun May 09, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged and moved threads, consolidated into one.)
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:06 pm

So, he's conquered, huh.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Is he showing her his phone?

Hope he isn't showing her the sock pic from the LAC set.....
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:00 am

have fun G.B ...lol Serbian girls are different.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:06 pm

English version from The Mirror UK:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/04/30/is-gerard-butler-dating-a-serbian-model-115875-22223339/

Is Gerard Butler dating a Serbian model?
By Mirror.co.uk 30/04/2010

A Serbian model has claimed she is dating Scottish actor Gerard Butler.

Martina Rajic, who appears in the video for this year's Serbian Eurovision Song entry, made the claim to Serbian newspaper Alo.

She alleged: “Yes, we are together, but we have been seeing each only for a few days, so I can't tell you much more about the future.

"Gerard told me he did not expect Serbian girls to be like me.”

To see a picture of the model with Gerard click here.

The model said she would not complain if Gerard, who is in Belgrade filming the movie Koriolan with Raplh Fiennes, had a one night fling while with her.

She said: "He is very charming, so I'd expect him to have affairs for one night. That would not bother me.”
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

All I've got to say is........ Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS 415251

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:31 am

Quote :
"Gerard told me he did not expect Serbian girls to be like me.”
What, exactly does that mean?

Quote :
She said: "He is very charming, so I'd expect him to have affairs for one night. That would not bother me.”
I'm beginning to get answers to the question, and none of them are flattering. Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS 203832 Perving Perving
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:50 am

All in all, I think what she's saying is,

"Gerry, I'll let you do anything you want, cheat on me, whatever, I don't care, just be my baby daddy and take me to Hollywood" kind of thing! lol! Poor, naive girl. indifferent

Ger
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:32 am

Even hookers get paid to be used (or at least their pimps do). She's admitting to doing it for free.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Yikes, desperado...
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Geranimal wrote:
All in all, I think what she's saying is,

"Gerry, I'll let you do anything you want, cheat on me, whatever, I don't care, just be my baby daddy and take me to Hollywood" kind of thing! lol! Poor, naive girl. indifferent

Ger

boooong....nearly fell of my chair there.....how naiv can be those girls sometimes Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS 845477 I feel sorry for that guy....I would just have kept my mouth shut...for one nite lol... lol! Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS 66831
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:09 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Even hookers get paid to be used (or at least their pimps do). She's admitting to doing it for free.

I have more respect for hookers!

Well I think in some of these gals minds, their "payment" is going to be the enhancement of their own fame by hooking up with a Hollywood movie star.

I feel for Gerry now that he's getting more famous. Used to be in the old days, he could get laid because he was just good looking. Now, he has to be careful because he's going to meet a whole new breed of women, the one's with an agenda.

Ger
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:14 pm

yap your just right their Ger !!!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:37 pm

andrea wrote:
yap your just right their Ger !!!

Andrea, I'm only right because I've heard him say it himself about the "agenda" thing. It's one of the pitfalls of fame. I can understand his paranoia.

But I think in order to attract the right one in, if that's what he wants, he's going to have to cut back on, shall we say, hanging around the wrong ones. He's too visable now to keep things discreet.

In fact, speaking of the right one, he's got a few right here on this site that could fill the bill quite nicely, don't you think? None of us would ever do a thing like "kiss and tell"!

Ger
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:42 pm

well , hes famouse now he worked for it hard enough , now he has too live with it somehow, but in the end he will end up with a model anyway. A normal one like us I dont think so to be honest. He can choose too much, or he ends up on his own.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Sometimes, though, if you have too many options, it's harder to make a choice.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:49 am

WHAT! I'm gone for two days and he's dating a non-brunette? Shocked

Shocked and stunned, I am. Did he go to confession too or is that in next week's episode of Days of Our Butlers?
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Nay, Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS 646968
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:33 pm

I think there was a cosmic disconnection when you weren't around for those two days...

Gman doesn't know what he's doing right now.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:47 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
I think there was a cosmic disconnection when you weren't around for those two days...

Alice ... he just needs to read the list I left him on the fridge. I swear he couldn't find his butt without three hands and magnifying glass some days. Rolling Eyes

1. Brush your teeth.
2. Choose clean clothes.
3. Cold shower.
4. Go to work and listen to Ralph.
5. Repeat each day I am gone.
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:43 am

greyeyegoddess wrote:

must be the serbian Brandy and the fatty foood. lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Nay, you better change #2 and #3 around or he'll be showing up to work in wet clothes! LOL

Wonder if there's a Fat Burger in Serbia?

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:20 pm

I haven't heard of Fat Burget in years.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Ger's got a point Nay...shower first than suit up. lol!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:58 pm

What's Fat Burger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next