The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: ‘I’d Hit That!’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: ‘I’d Hit That!’ Empty
PostSubject: Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: ‘I’d Hit That!’   Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: ‘I’d Hit That!’ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/_article_29864

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Gabourey Sidibe met Gerard Butler for the first time on Saturday night and things didn’t go exactly as she wanted.

“I bumped into him yesterday. I feel like I stepped on his foot,” she said.

But on Sunday, while being interview by Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush on the Oscars red carpet, her second meeting with Gerard became forever memorable.

“He’s kinda sexy,” Gabourey told Billy, as she saw Gerard again, standing to her left, just out of earshot. “I’d hit that.”

And as Gerard leaned in to shake her hand, Billy asked Gabby if he really heard her correctly.

“I kinda said, ‘I’d hit that.’ I’m not ashamed,” she said as Gerard heard her words for the first time, reacting with a shock of delight. “I’d hit that. I’m sorry.”

“I’m here, I’m available,” Gerard said after he composed himself from the proposition from the Best Actress nominee. “Let’s go!”’

“Let’s grab a bottle of champagne and see where the night goes,” Gabourey replied.

You go girl!

For more of the priceless moment between Gabby, Gerard and Billy, tune into Access Hollywood on Monday.
-------------------------
Edit to add link to video. Maybe this needs to be moved to latest news instead of heard it through the grapevine now:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/2010-oscars-red-carpet-when-gabourey-sidibe-meets-gerard-butler-id-hit-that_video_1207167

Last edited by Dallas on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: ‘I’d Hit That!’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: ‘I’d Hit That!’   Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: ‘I’d Hit That!’ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:52 am

Ah, Gabby. She runs off at the mouth just like Gerry.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1