The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 pm

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/3788-Gerard-Butler-Loves-Snuggling-With-His-Girlfriends.html

By MusicRooms
The Hollywood hunk is renowned for dating some of Hollywood’s leading ladies, having been linked to Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan and Reese Witherspoon.

He insists he is far from the womaniser many expect, and is actually looking forward to settling down soon.

“My future wife would be someone I could talk to, someone I could trust with my thoughts, share my ideas with,” he said. “Someone who, when she’s not there, I just can’t wait to go and tell her what’s going on and give her a hug and snuggle up to her. I like snuggling.”

The 40-year-old expressed shock that he has never settled down, explaining he always expected to be married by now. He dreams of coming home to the perfect woman, but knows he has to concentrate on his career for the time being.

“I don’t know why I’ve never been married. I had a couple of serious relationships when I was younger, but if I think back, they were never anything I could see sustaining. And, lately, since I got into acting, I’ve just been working harder, so I don’t have time,” he told Company magazine. “I have to put my feet up for five minutes first!”
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:09 am

I'm speechless. silent

Yes, I know it's unusual.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 am

Quote :
“I don’t know why I’ve never been married.”
You drink too much!
You party too much!
You flirt too much!
You think only of yourself too much!
You hang out with the wrong type of people too much!

I'll go now.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 pm

I might be the lone fan girl on this one, but I like this article. I always like it when he talks about snuggling. I love you
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 am

Gerry doesn't drink anymore, Julie. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 am

The question is why he never married. Lots of people got married in the age bracket that he was supporting the alcohol industry with all his income. He lost out then by drinking.

I'm glad he quit. He's got a great career without the drink.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 am

I see what you're saying now. Personally, I think the reasons he's giving for not being married are nothing more than excuses. I believe he hasn't married because he doesn't want to be committed to anyone, because that will mean the responsibility that comes along with it. It will mean that he has to be and appear in public as an unavailable person, thereby forfeiting his chances of going after something that appears better than what he has on his arm at the time. It's the old "ball and chain" syndrome. Simply put, he isn't married because he doesn't want to be tied down. I don't think his mother, father, career, traveling, fame, etc. has anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 am

I can see Peter Pan Syndrome there, too. Never wants to be a grown up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends   Gerard Butler Loves "Snuggling" With His Girlfriends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: