The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory

Go down 
+3
DonnaKat
Nay
Dallas
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Michael K from DListed has also picked up the ball.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/35771

Monday, January 25th 2010
The Butler Did It Again...And Again...And Again...

In the course of a 24-period, Gerard Butler's tongue finds itself pressed up against everything from Jennifer Aniston's teefs to a glazed donut hole (do with that what you will). The Butler tongue fucks everything and anything. The manwhore is like a chihuahua with cotton mouth. It's The Butler way!

So it's no surprise that during a stroll with his friends in Venice yesterday, Gerry tasted the saliva of a lady violinist just minutes after meeting her on the street. Since it was such a magically romantic moment, another violinist serenaded the lovebirds. And after Gerry skipped away from his latest victim, a tube of Zovirax dropped into the lady violinist's hands. Someone is looking out for her.

A few posted comments:

GB is livin' on up to the 2010 skankification standards. This is going to be one hotmesshell of a year.

ewwwww. My gross-shit-o-meter is going through the roof. tonguing random street performers now, are we ???
I like a guy with standards, thank you LOL

A thick scarf track jacket and shorts ?
The guy is a grade A schmuck.

I used to think he was teh sexy, but he's just gross. Dude, keep it in your pants, or rather mouth.

What the f**k is she wearing?
---------------------
Gerard Butler.
All over.
Like a cheap and flea-ridden suit.

gah...gerard will put his mouth on anything won't he...

He is like the male version of Lohan only he works. The diseases he probably has are staggering.

Like with John Mayer, once you get a whiff of their douche personality, they lose their appeal for me.
The dude looks like he smells.

The last shred of respect I had for him is officially gone; what a man whore he is...

Gerry just wants to spread the love.
And herp.

Fiddle music must turn him on. Run for yer life Alison Krauss.

Christ, I thought MK was exaggerating in his posts about this guy but he really seems to be the ultimate manwhore. This is just too tacky....

What is on her feet? Is she in socks, for hell's sake??????? I never ever saw and never will see the appeal of this bloated man. He is ever-so-slightly wall-eyed, which gives his stare some extra special grossness.

He will just hand that shit out, huh?
What a loving person he is.

Step aside, John Mayer, cuz there's a new douchebag in town!!!

Someone is already in his mid-life crisis.

In front of a "Gamer" poster to boot. So douchey yet still so attractive. Hate myself, I do.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:43 pm

And the slapping continues ... When will you learn little boy? Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 642267
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 am

Ugh, it was on TMZ tonight. He has a new theme song. I'm sure it will be on the web tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:43 am

The violin isn't the only thing being played in all of this.

I guess what bothers me the most is the weirdness/creepiness factor of it all. The paps "just happened" to be there, following them around during the day and then for the money shot in the evening. And his "friend" with the camera, taking pictures. It's none of my business who he makes out with, but I'm utterly sick and tired of the PR crap being shoved down our throats day after day. We get it - you're not dating Aniston. You don't have to grope a stranger on the street to get your point across.

And now I predict Aniston's PR people are going to go into their own mode of "damage control", making her the victim, etc.

It's all so transparent and fake to anyone with a discerning eye.

I wish Gerry would quit trying to be a "celebrity" and get back to trying to be a serious actor. He worked too hard to get where he is to become the joke he's becoming. Hollywood and the PR machine are chewing him up and are going to spit him out soon...and not even little Lolita will be cute enough to dig him out of that hole.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:25 am

Had to look up Zovirax.

From drugs.com:
Quote :
Zovirax is an antiviral drug. It slows the growth and spread of the herpes virus so that the body can fight off the infection. Zovirax will not cure herpes, but it can lessen the symptoms of the infection.

Zovirax is used to treat infections caused by herpes viruses. Illnesses caused by herpes viruses include genital herpes, cold sores, shingles, and chicken pox.

Does GB have any of those?

As for Jennifer Aniston, I heard on FOX news the morning before that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are in the process of separating and divvying up their kids.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 am

WB DK...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 am

DonnaKat wrote:
I wish Gerry would quit trying to be a "celebrity" and get back to trying to be a serious actor. He worked too hard to get where he is to become the joke he's becoming.

My sentiments exactly. I've thought this all along. I don't see him spinning his way of of this latest fiasco.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Dallas wrote:
Ugh, it was on TMZ tonight. He has a new theme song. I'm sure it will be on the web tomorrow.

http://www.tmz.com/tmztv/

Click on the Click to Watch Full Episode -Mon 1/25.
They comment in it first thing, and then do a story on it (with the new theme song) around the 10 minute mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory   Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler Encroaches on Piven/Mayer Territory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2