The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties

Go down 
+4
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Dallas
DonnaKat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:56 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
Besides, a chicken only has one rear opening, a cloaca. It poops and receives sperms and lays eggs out of the same hole. That's how you get salmonella and E. coli from eggs if you don't cook them properly or buy pasteurized eggs.

I once saw crows mating. Pretty interesting, and loud.
Gross!

I had to study local ducks for a college class, and it happened to be mating season. Boy, one poor female duck with a ton of male ducks...and then shooing them away in, er, half way there...

interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:00 pm

I watch a lot of nature shows, and I've found there sometimes isn't a lot of difference between animal behavior and human behavior.

Lions, for example....the male goes around peeing on everything, marking his territory, getting in fights with other males over the females, having sex with every female that moves, and then spends the rest of his time sleeping while the females do all of the hunting for food and the raising of the children. I think they said a male lion sleeps about 14 hours every day.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm

wow, 14 hours?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Give or take, yes.

I feel like chicken tonight. Breasts, thighs, or legs? White or dark meat?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Where does one go to get live chickens?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:28 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
Where does one go to get live chickens?

My grandparents had a farm when they were alive, and they raised chickens. I don't know where they got them from...probably from other farmers or breeders.

Why do you ask? Is one of your friends getting married or something? Suspect

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Take a few chicken breasts, roll them in Wishbone Italian salad dressing, then coat them in Bisquick. Put them in a 350 degree preheated oven for an hour, turning them once.

Heaven.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:31 pm

That does sound good. I ended up frying the chicken wings. Yes, I know that was bad, but they tasted so good.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Uh, which came first....the chicken or the egg? bounce
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Who came first, the chicken Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 551991 or the groom Perving ?

I know, that was bad. Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 649737
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Oh I HATE that question, PJ!

I always pick the wrong answer. Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 551991
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:51 pm

I STILL don't know the answer. I thought you kids would!

Liked the groom bit, DK!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:57 pm

The chicken came first. Genesis didn't say "God created eggs."

Scientifically speaking, there was a first chicken, and it hatched from an egg laid by notchicken so that egg was a notchicken egg.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Chicken-egg
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:38 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 551991 I'm right! Never noticed the chicken emoticon before.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 am

Just when you think life can't get any weirder ...

http://travel.ninemsn.com.au/Blog.aspx?blogentryid=420374&showcomments=true

CROOK CHOOK: SNAKE BITTEN COCK-IN-A-POT MOST FAMOUS CHINESE DISH

3/06/2009 3:21:00 PM, Joshua Crouthamel

A restaurant in the south-western Chinese province of Guangdong has copped bad press over the last week for the controversial manner in which they prepare their most famous dish: snake-bitten chicken.

The name says it all, really; chickens at Shunde Renjia Restaurant in Guangdong are killed by venomous snakes before being prepared for customers. And animal rights groups are up in arms. Local television reports have decreed that the dish might be poisonous, and the delicacy's creators lampooned as "barbarians" in the online media. But staff members are sticking up for the bit-cock cuisine.

"We've been offering the dish for many years and our customers keep coming back," says Ms Zheng, of Shunde Renjia. "This is our most successful dish''.

According to a report in the Chongqing Business Daily last week, authorities are investigating the practice and will order restaurants to stop serving the dish, but no timetable has been put into place.

Now I'm all for having new experiences when you travel — I've eaten blood pudding in England, haggis in Scotland and snails in France — but I don't think I'd tuck in to a crook chook. Nor would I go for another infamous dish from Guangdong — live monkey brains. I just don't see the need, despite being a carnivore through and through.

There's tasty grub, and then there's downright cruel kitchen conduct.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am

I just remembered a euphemism about chickens:

Choking a chicken
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:00 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Chicken-egg

ROFLMAO!!!! Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 646968 Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 646968 Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 646968
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Is that a cock chicken underneath that towel or are you just happy to see me?

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Thnaughtymrwinkie

*points up*

Look, it moves.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Gerry: "And this is how I hypnotize the chicken."
Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Thnaughtymrwinkie

*points up*

Look, it moves.

It's a good thing I'm not a chicken, I might get hypno....hypnot..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Hidden Chicken: "Bwak bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!"
Gerry: "Shhhhhhh!!! They'll hear!!"
Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Shooters-10
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Teehee. Look. It moves.

*points down*

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:51 am

It looks likes it's in the wrong place. Maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:48 am

it does move...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2