The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties

Go down 
+4
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Dallas
DonnaKat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Oh dear Lord... Rolling Eyes

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/06/gerard_butler_knows_why_they_h.html

The plot of the movie The Hangover—in which three men wake up in a trashed Vegas hotel room with no idea why an infant is in a closet, Mike Tyson’s tiger is in the bathroom, a chicken is roaming around, and their about-to-be married friend has gone missing—may sound a bit over-the-top to most of us, but it’s routine for Gerard Butler. “I’ve got to tell you, it was kind of crazy, but a lot of the stuff that happened in that movie I’ve been through myself,” the 300 star told us after the Cinema Society screening last night. “That sounds like a huge exaggeration, but it’s really not.”

Butler says he’s never been to a bachelor party that was not bacchanalian, and women are in denial about what goes on at them. “They just don’t want to face it,” he says. “But if they were honest with themselves, they’d go, ‘Oh, you know what? They were f**king chickens.’” Um, what? “That’s why the chicken was in the movie, by the way,” Butler explained. “They couldn’t go that far, but I have no doubt they were f**king chickens.” Really? “Yeah. I think so,” he said, and reflected for a moment. “My career just went down the tubes, eh?”

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Good grief. Diarrhea of the mouth. Way to expand that womanizer reputation to include sexual deviant/bestiality.

WTF? This is a man who is almost 40 saying that....
That's bad, even for Butler.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Love that word 'bacchanalian' even though I know it means sordid and conscienceless activity.

It just rolls off the tip of the tongue .... much like confessing to knowing an alternate use for live chickens. Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Ashamed0005
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 pm

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=6633952

Leaving Las Vegas
The Cinema Society and Details host a screening of The Hangover
Friday, June 05, 2009

(NEW YORK) "How Did I Get Here? And No One Cares!" is what Bradley Cooper decided to name his non-existent book about his experiences in Las Vegas. The same couldn't be said about the Details-sponsored Cinema Society screening of the actor's latest film The Hangover. "This is pretty neat," Cooper observed, admiring the crowd gathered at the Tribeca Grand Hotel. "I'm a frequent visitor at these events. I even watched Brad Pitt age backwards here with his Benjamin Buttons. Now, it's cool to be at Cinema Society for something of my own." Plenty of friends came out to support Cooper & Co.--especially former Alias allies and enemies (Victor Garber and Ron Rifkin). A few supermodels rounded out the lot.

Hana Soukupova has never been to Vegas, while Doutzen Kroes confessed that one day in Sin City was sufficient. "Maybe I'm a quieter type, but I needed to be dragged out pretty quickly from there," she smiled. "It was too crazy for me. Instead, I'm looking forward to going to Africa pretty soon for my charity." Hilary Rhoda, referencing a week's worth of home cooked meals during a recent trip home to Maryland, agreed with Kroes' sentiment. "I went to Las Vegas once during a 24-hour Victoria's Secret trip," she recalled. "On the plane ride there, we were so jumpy and excited. Sixteen hours later, the ride home was completely different. No one had any energy!" Regardless, it was a hit as Molly Sims, Elise Crombez, Anne V, Alexandra Richards, and Caroline Winberg provided plenty of support for the all-male cast.

The after-party moved a few blocks down to Yard of the Soho Grand Hotel, where Will Arnett caught up Zachary Quinto and Zach Braff, Lake Bell, and Gerard Butler showered Cooper and co-star Justin Bartha with compliments. The most intriguing question posed about The Hangover: What was more difficult, sharing screen time with Mike Tyson or a 300-pound tiger? "The tiger was definitely harder to work with," declared Cooper. "Tyson was somewhat of a dream. And that's saying a lot, considering he was a heavyweight champion of the whole world." Bartha was just elated to be far away from Nevada. "I think Vegas would be the last place I'd go on vacation after my experience," he announced. "I'd rather just go to Beirut!"
VALENTINE UHOVSKI
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:12 pm

That interview didn't even make sense...

Can I blame the reporter for not getting the story right?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:23 am

Quote :
"They were f**k chickens."
That explains bird flus.

This is the kind of things you save up and show his kids when they're young teens.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:18 am

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties NZhooker-1

It could be worse, ladies.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:39 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Now I'll have nightmares!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:20 am

And we all know chickens only lead to more serious things....like camels.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:27 am

But aren't there stages in between chickens and camels, Donna? We've spoken before about what nasty creatures donkeys are ... Shocked

For the love of farm animals ... Someone please arrange an intervention OR just buy some industrial strength masking tape for his lips.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:26 am

Awww, Nay...but you know there's nothing more adorable than bestiality. Rolling Eyes At least it seems that way after checking the thread over at GALS. Honestly, is there anything this man can say and/or do that isn't considered "adorable" by some fans?

Talking about f*cking chickens is not adorable...it's raunchy guy humor.

Honestly, some women.... Rolling Eyes talk about the whole "denial" thing.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:40 am

What is up with your mouth, G? Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties 816175

Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties 551991 Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties 551991 Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties 551991 s unite and stop the madness!!!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 am

You should all go and read the thread on IMDB. Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties 646968

http://pro.imdb.com/name/nm0124930/board/nest/139763928

And I have to laugh when I read that part where Gerry says women are in denial about what goes on in these parties. What, does he and other men like him honestly think bachelorette parties are prim, proper events where women sit around oohing and awwwing over place settings and dresses and baby names? Get real! It seems women aren't the only ones 'in denial'.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:57 pm

You gotta wonder about a man like that...sheesh
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Awww, Nay...but you know there's nothing more adorable than bestiality. Rolling Eyes At least it seems that way after checking the thread over at GALS. Honestly, is there anything this man can say and/or do that isn't considered "adorable" by some fans?

Talking about f*cking chickens is not adorable...it's raunchy guy humor.

Honestly, some women.... Rolling Eyes talk about the whole "denial" thing.

I don't find that kind of humor attractive, and fans don't understand why I find him less attractive. I think it's gross. Do what you have to do with the boys, but I don't have to see it or hear it.

There was something about chicken that made the fans over there flutter with elation. I wouldn't know. I wasn't part of that group.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Nay wrote:
Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties NZhooker-1

It could be worse, ladies.

Now that's priceless!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm

It's actually a New Zealand prostitute, Alice. Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties 646968

In all seriousness, some people are going insanely overboard with Butler's chicken reference. He did NOT say he had done anything with or to a chicken. Good grief.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Someone quoted this on IMDB:

IMDB Person wrote:
I'm kind of grossed out that Gerry Butler used to have sex with chickens at bachelor parties.

To which I replied:

DonnaKat wrote:
Gerry never said he had sex with a chicken.

Or as Bill Clinton would say, "I did not have sexual relations with that chicken, Miss Cluckinski."

And now I just want to say:

"Gerry never said he had sex with a chicken."

Now that is one quote I NEVER thought I would say in all my born days. No
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:43 pm

I never said he did, either. Shocked

And you both are right. He never did say the word sex in reference to a chicken.

But still...

And then there's the idea if he didn't talk about crap like that, what else would his fans talk about?

Last edited by greyeyegoddess on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Nay wasn't referring to you, Alice. We were following a thread on IMDB.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:49 am

Just saw the movie. The chicken part of the movie was nothing. It was just part of the hotel room that was trashed. You see it as they pan the room. It was there with beer can pyramids, burning furniture, a tiger etc. I didn't think anything sexual at all about it. I'm even more puzzled why he would say what he did because it just didn't seem to be implying that at all in the film and if you blinked you would miss it entirely. In fact, surprisingly, there wasn't a lot of sexual innuendo or hookers or anything of that sort. Kind of makes me wonder where his head is, but whatever.

BTW, at the end during the credits they show pictures from a camera that caught the events from the night that they can't remember. As the credits pics roll, they play the same music that is in the TUT trailer (Round Round). Makes me wonder if TUT will be that raunchy and also what Butler thought during the premiere when he heard the same music.

The movie was funny in parts, but probably more of a rental.....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:39 am

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: To escape the Bachelor Party. paranoid
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:41 am

I'd worry more about the tiger than the chicken. Or the tiger and the chicken.

How small does one's equipment has to be to f*ck a chicken? Besides, a chicken only has one rear opening, a cloaca. It poops and receives sperms and lays eggs out of the same hole. That's how you get salmonella and E. coli from eggs if you don't cook them properly or buy pasteurized eggs.

I once saw crows mating. Pretty interesting, and loud.

Don't y'all find Gerry less attractive for the things he says and does?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:12 pm

LegoJulie wrote:

Don't y'all find Gerry less attractive for the things he says and does?

No.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Some of the things he says are pretty 'out there'...but at least it keeps the forums and message boards busy. Very Happy

Gerry doesn't seem to have a filter between his brain and his mouth, which certainly makes for a lot of amusement and entertainment. It probably gives his PR people nightmares, though. I'd love to talk with his manager Alan sometime, to see how many gray hairs Gerry has given him over the years.

I can relate to the foot in mouth disease. I've done it myself, but usually moreso when I've been drinking. Gerry does it completely sober. Laughing My dad once told me something that has stuck with me - "keep your mouth shut and your ears open, and you'll learn more". But even with that, my father has mouth diarrhea too. Maybe it's a Scots/Irish thing or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties   Gerard Butler Knows Why They Have Chickens at Bachelor Parties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next