The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heard on Twitter Part 1

Go down 
+13
Oggy
Bea
Peege88
pamelajane
GerrysJewel
LadyNOLA
AimeeMarie
LegoJulie
greyeyegoddess
Dallas
Nay
Leo
DonnaKat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Heard on Twitter:

Quote :
My friend in NYC just told me she's working background on a film w Patrick Wilson, Gerard Butler, and Jeff Goldblum. Freaking sweet!

I wonder if this is a new project we have yet to hear about?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Freakin' sweet it is! I love Patrick and Jeff! oh yeah, and that other guy...lol!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:33 pm

I read that "exausted" comment on Twitter as the extra is tired from the shoot but thinks Butler is hot. She mentioned at least she got to look at his pretty face all day in a previous post. And since the exausted post someone has tweeted her telling her to basically watch out for Butler but to have fun and she laughed and said she wasn't interested - she had a boyfriend and wasn't a celebrity groupie.

I don't know why people read something into the whole group picture thing. It didnt seem like a big deal to me and I think Butler can be a huge pig....so there you go.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 pm

That's how I read it as well, Dallas.

It's so ridiculous how these stories start. The extra said she was exhausted, the people on IMDB and JJ got wind of it and ran into an entirely different direction than what the extra meant by the statement. I do know that a few IMDB people were responding to her on Twitter last night (goading her, actually), and she probably got a bit aggravated (and rightly so). Then there was the "watch out for Butler" tweet that I read as well, and I saw her response that she had a boyfriend. Good for her to defend herself like that and tell the truth, instead of pretending something did happen when it didn't.

The blog I posted earlier today, the person said the extras were still filming into the night but Gerry had already left. Those extras were there late last night I'm sure, because at least a couple of them mentioned on Twitter how exhausted they were, and it was late when they posted the messages (they were told to report at 6am yesterday). Gerry had left early (probably to get ready for the party).
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:27 am

There's another buzz forming in Twitterworld. Someone posted this on Wednesday:

Quote :
Also now up on all hwood gossip. Gerard Butler has a new flame. I cracked a conciliatory smile to the hopeful girls and boys in the office. (3:16 PM Jun 17th from web)

I didn't think much more about it until this evening. Someone asked "you know the girl mixed up in the gossip", and he/she responded:

Quote :
I do? right, i do know her. interesting match and my social circles are quite alarmingly colliding. (about 12 hours ago from web)

Of course, the IMDB'ers are asking him/her if it's Lake Bell. He/she responded:

Quote :
I'll ask, but think a NYC girl. That might be Lake Bell, because I don't know who she is.

Soooo.....in one response, he/she says he/she DOESN'T know who she is, then in another response he/she says that he/she KNOWS her. So which is it?

It's probably just some person reading the tabloids and making assumptions (aka Rachel Roy).

I'm not saying Gerry is incapable of having a 'new flame', but given all of his partying of late, it's uncharacteristic of him to be out every night if he was "seeing" someone exclusively. When Jasmine was around last Summer, we didn't see so much of him (because he was probably spending time with her). If he suddenly drops off the radar, I might believe it. Otherwise, it's just more assumption and jumping to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:11 am

Next Twitter will sprout out the brand of toilet paper used in Chez Butler and the results of his last pregnancy test.

Holy bloody moley. Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 642267
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:29 am

We can only hope. Wink
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 am

Then someone will get him to sign a few rolls and put them up for auction. Or break into his sewer pipes...

I'm bad, I know.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:02 am

http://twitter.com/TheonaS/statuses/2247827647

pic of fan meeting Gerry tonight.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:50 am

someone's happy...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 am

Lucky girls! They look so happy. Smile

This just in:

Twitter User wrote:
Columbia Pictures' "The Bounty" with Gerard Butler filming a... shoot out scene? outside my bedroom window at 2 am. Ah, Astoria.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:07 pm

I do hope people reading this thread on Pantry and on any Twitter blogs know that the information posted about GB is not always God's truth.

It's like reading "My cousin's girlfriend's brother-in-law's neighbour's aunt's gay lover's hairdresser's housekeeper says Senor Butler is pregnant with triplets" and thinking to yourself 'I might know that hairdresser!'

Have fun with it but please don't view it as anything other than random stranger's musings.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 pm

No!!! If it's on the internet, it must be true!!!

So, when is Senor Butler going to have the triplets? What are they, BBB, BBG, BGG, or GGG?

Who's the ... um ... dad or dads?

He shouldn't be doing all those runnings and jumpings in the early months of pregnancy. He might miscarry.

You know how he constantly has something in his mouth? Those are mints. Mints help you feel less nauseous from morning sickness.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 pm

The housekeeper (Mrs X) told me that it's a surrogate situation, Julie.

'Cause ya know, Senor Butler can't have this momentous event imfringe on his shooting schedule. He needs his trim, taut and terrific figure for all of the movie stunts and speed sprints from nightclubs.

The gender of anticipated triplets is as yet unknown but one does vaguely resemble a pug?? scratch

Between you, me and the garden hose, I think this addition to his busy life will undoubtedly propel Senor Butler towards becoming a better human being. It'll be all about the children from this point on ...... so the convertible will have to go.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 am

Who's the surrogate? His housekeeper? Was it in vitro or did he only contributed his part?

Oh, he can keep the convertible. The nannies (three, of course) will follow him around in one of those million-dollar land barge motor homes with Italian tile floors and marble counter tops. It will be fully equipped as a nursery complete with jungle gym and sandbox.

Hmm...that could explain the rooftop bedroom at his home. That's where he would escape to when the triplets howl and he needs sleep.

He still looks like he has a mint in his mouth. I've heard that if you really care, you can get sympathetic symptoms.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:43 pm

The surrogate is a COMPLETE secret. Not even GB knows. Three sprogs will just appear under his Christmas tree this year. It's almost as though he sent a letter to Santa Claus, isn't it.

Good point on the mini-van/motor home, Julie. Does BMW make one of those?

Sympathetic nausea? Now you're just making this scheet up! paranoid
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Just to prove that not everything you hear on the internet is true....

Someone tweeted that their friend saw Gerry in Toronto yesterday. Then someone else tweeted that they met him at the Soho House last night.

I don't think he can be in two places at one time...unless he has a bunch of clones or something. Wink
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Even die hard fans sometimes mistake other people for their favorite celebrities. But then Toronto is 1.5 - 2 hours flight from NYC. Possible.

Nay, you've never seen luxury motor homes or TV shows about them? They're absolutely gorgeous on the inside. Luxury apartments on wheels. *drools*

I've heard of guys getting bouts of nausea along with their pregnant wives. Never witnessed it myself. Probably would punch the guys in the schnozes and tell them to not be such wusses.

Having kids delivered like getting new pets? What a great idea! Too bad, I was looking forward to pictures of Gerry getting a Caesarian.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:12 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Heard on Twitter (via http://twitter.com/Karina_Smirnoff):

Quote :
Avenue was great last night! Beautiful place, superb atmosphere, awesome energy! JT, Lylo, Olsen twins, Gerard Butler were there. And US! :-)

It must be another nightclub. She referred to it as "Noah's new place".

I can't imagine an evening any more fun than one with the Olsen twins. Can you?

Apparenty before going to Avenue, he was at Madison Square Gardens attending the Miguel Cotto/ Joshua Clottey fight with his boyfriend. Just kidding. He was with some dude though....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlGhOPnljvg

You can see him about 12 sec in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F_JMsNDmnw&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Dallas, how do you find this stuff anyway? scratch

Heard on Twitter:

Someone spotted Gerry, Jen, and about 5 other people eating at the Sea Blue in the Borgata. They must be filming in Atlantic City now.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:43 am

This Twitter thing is like having a GPS on his butt 24 hours a day. Kind of odd, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:46 am

It is pretty strange, but I'm sure he isn't the only one people are Tweeting about. If you'd search any other celeb, you'd probably find something similar. I have been curbing my stuff on this thread a bit, not posting some things and keeping some things generic. I do have to post this though, because it's so doggone funny:

Twitter User Jeanie wrote:
totally just saw that famous guy gerard buckell or whatever at borgata. i think he looked at me and smiled

Someone had posted earlier that they saw him check in there. I wasn't going to post it, but since people probably already know know anyway...isn't that where part of the shooting is taking place? If so, it would make sense to stay there. It's probably where Jen is staying too.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Well, considering I don't know what or where Borgata is, Gerard Buckell may simply be checking in for a spa treatment, tummy tuck, haemorrhoid operation or speech therapy appointment.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Quote :
At Equinox in Union Square... Gerard Butler mr. 300 himself is working out

And....

Quote :
Gerard Butler seen in Gramercy/Flatiron/Union Sq.

WaldoNYC says “Gerard Butler on the treadmill at Equinox 19th Street.”

OMG, stop the presses.... Rolling Eyes

I feel so dirty for posting these sometimes.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 pm

So that rules out the speech therapy appointment or haemarrhoid operation ... Confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 1   Heard on Twitter Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heard on Twitter Part 1
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next