The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
Nay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Empty
PostSubject: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:14 am

http://bollywoodbuzz.blogspot.com/2009/05/backpacking-butler-floors-bollywoood.html

Hollywood star Gerard Butler stormed Bollywood in a bunch of parties over the weekend.

The biggest of the lot was the bash thrown by Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri for the '300' star on Saturday.

Butler was the last guest to leave SRK’s home Mannat at 6 am the next day.

The actor and his friends loved the swish set of Mumbai, and those who have met Butler can’t stop gushing about how down-to-earth, funny and intelligent he is.

A guest who met him over the weekend gushed over the hunk saying he was "8 on 10 in sense of humour and 9 on 10 on intelligence."

Given the fact that he's pretty much 10 on 10 in the looks department, he's pretty much set in life.

Although Butler has been in the country before, this is his first time in Mumbai. He is on a back-packing trip with four of his friends and he has already been to the South (Cochin) and North (Rajasthan). The gang will now head to Hrishikesh, and then return to Mumbai to board their flight back to Mumbai. The actor has been spotted dining at places like Indigo and the Thai Pavilion.

Saturday night's bash was actually hosted by Gauri along with socialite Kaajal Anand.

The list of invitees was very select. Arjun Rampal and his wife Mehr Jesia, who live just down the road from SRK. Farhan Akhtar and wife Adhuna (who also live within walking distance), Karan Johar, Dino Morea, Sajid Khan, Ashustosh Gowariker, Seema (Sohail) Khan, Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora.

Aamir Khan’s nephew Imran Khan with his girlfriend Avantika were also present.

The hosts met Butler last year in Dubai at the launch of Atlantis, The Palm, and stayed in touch. At the time the actor mentioned planning a back-packing trip to India with his friends.

Gauri and Kaajal exchanged numbers with the actor and asked him to call when he landed in Mumbai.

The actor who is currently single is irritated with rumours linking him with actress Priyanka Chopra. He has met Mallika Sherawat on more than one occasion in LA, but has not called on her yet.

Yes, yes, I know it's another Bollywood story. Really these journos are typing their fingers down to the bone. Credit must be given to the 'extra' details in this particular story though. Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz 342276
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:26 pm

He didn't seem very irritated to me...but of course now they have to say that because they've added Mallika Sherawat (whoever she is) into the equation.

You could make a Bollywood movie out of this particular excursion alone: beautiful couple is enjoying a beautiful life in India until foreign backpacking Lothario arrives on the scene and attempts to seduce the girl with promises of fame and money to be found in a foreign land (if she'd only succomb). Our Bollywood hero (the boyfriend) tries to protect his country, his manhood, and his significant other's chastity in order to protect her from said Lothario. Lothario denies the rumors once he finds out said boyfriend is onto his schemes. Suddenly, there's another woman in the picture....Mallika Sherawatshername. What will happen in the next episode? Stay tuned for "Rashee in the City".
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz 307689
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Hasn't "called on her"? What is this, Pride and Prejudice?

Is this Sherawatshername in LA? If so, then Priyanka is so last week. It is now time for a new, fresh, bloated and overly publicized Bollywood story.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Good one, DK! Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz 646968

Actually, I see all the makings of a musical drama ... love-torn youngsters (well, one anyway), a foreign land with strange curries, songs from the heart (not Light my Fire), colourful costumes, a tambourine, passion, passion, passion ... and a pug.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Well I wouldn't go so far as to call Sherawatshername a pug.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Don't you all remember that she was in LA a few weeks ago promoting some Bollywood movie and there was something written in the Indian press about her meeting up with GB? It was probably lost in all the Aniston stuff flying around at the time.

Here...I found it:

http://www.desihits.com/blog/article/mallika-sherawat-the-milkshake-20090421

Seriously, if only I could harness this power for good. I have no idea why I remember this worthless trivia. Once I read it, it's in the vault....

Now I can't get that Milkshake song out of my head.
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard......."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-FAV9fBII

(click it, I dare you)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah, I remember that story. I thought the word was that she wanted to meet up with GB, but I think at the time he was either in England, Scotland, or New York.

Maybe she's still there and he'll be "calling on her" now. *snicker*
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:24 pm

I think she is back in India....hence the comment that he had not called on her yet. And now he is gone....
Such a tragedy that they can't seem to hook up. Whatever will he do now?
I must stay tuned to the India press. As the Rashee Turns.....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:12 am

... So are the days of our vindaloos. Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz 816175
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:37 am

vindaloo:
A blend of red chilis, tamarind, and other spices, such as ginger, cumin, and mustard seeds.
Any of various dishes of southern and central India made with this spice blend.

Aren't you proud that I looked it up, Nay? Smile

The educational things we learn on this site, sets us apart from any other! bounce
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:41 am

Dallas wrote:
I think she is back in India....hence the comment that he had not called on her yet. And now he is gone....
Such a tragedy that they can't seem to hook up. Whatever will he do now?
I must stay tuned to the India press. As the Rashee Turns.....

Seems he's laying pretty low right now.

Time to get out the Gerry GPS.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:49 pm

PJ, we are quite simply .................... tres special people. bounce
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm

You are tres right, Dahling! bounce
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:16 am

hmmmmm tres special.. Now there is a really good one....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz   Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backpacking Butler Floors Bollywood - Bollywood Buzz
Page 1 of 1