The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Bollywood Rumour?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Another Bollywood Rumour?  Empty
PostSubject: Another Bollywood Rumour?    Another Bollywood Rumour?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Sleep
http://www.celebitchy.com/150340/gerard_butler_pulled_up_a_chair_at_the_all-you-can-eat_bollywood_biscuitfest/

Gerard Butler is down with Indian girls. I’ve known this for a while, ever since he made an international booty call to get into Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra’s pants (sari). He’s also taken a few vacations in India, for what I presume are all-you-can-eat Bollywood Biscuit-fests. So… I’m just saying, Gerard is making his way to me. It’s going to happen at some point. Yes, it will likely be a one night stand, and chances are that Gerard won’t actually propose to me (sob!), but it will happen. But for now, he’s still trying to find me. And by “find me” I mean “nail another Indian chick.”

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut [sic] and Hollywood actor Gerard Butler had a meeting in the US recently but the actress managed to keep it under the wraps. Until now, that is. The story behind the meeting goes like this: Kangna Ranaut, who had previously crossed eyes with the sexy Gerard at a Bollywood party in India a couple of years back, texted Gerard when she was in the US recently for the shooting of a film.

Gerard, in spite of all his commitments, decided to drop in on Kangna’s shoot. Not surprisingly, the duo had a nice chat. Of course, the whole event was missed by the Hollywood paparazzi as they had no clue that Gerard would change his schedule! And now, all the memories of the secret meeting Kangna’s to cherish. We can only imagine…

[From KoiMoi]

Now, it could totally be that this Kangana chick is just trying to get some attention by leaking her (real or imagined) hookup with Gerard. This story is now being widely reported on Indian entertainment sites, but American media isn’t picking up on it yet. Perhaps because the members of the American media can’t even keep up with Gerard Butler’s one night stands?

Here’s another theory that I’ve been working out too - whenever Gerard is working with a reportedly “clingy” actress (Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston), there are always more reports about his brief affairs or one night stands. It’s like Gerard doesn’t even want to play along with the reports that he and [Random Clingy Actress] are a couple, so he goes out of his way to make sure that everybody knows that he’s screwing everything that moves. Just a theory.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Another Bollywood Rumour?    Another Bollywood Rumour?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:59 am

I saw the flood of Indian news stories about this. Did you see the articles that stated that Gerry is in a commited serious relationship? Not with this woman, but just in general? I'm not sure if they mean now or when these two supposedly had their "meeting". Either way, I found it funny.
(here's one of those articles: http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story85660.htm)

And here's another article which claims that the two of them went on vacation together:

Kangna's secret vacation with Butler

VICKEY LALWANI , Mumbai Mirror | Apr 13, 2011, 09.31am

Hollywood actor Gerard Butler did not seem to get enough of Kangna Ranaut after they met on the sets of her film in the US. Is that why he whisked her off to a four-day holiday to an undisclosed location?

The unit and crew of Vinay Sapru's Happy New Year returned from Los Angeles with some juicy news and without their leading lady Kangna Ranaut, who they say, was away with Hollywood actor Gerard Butler at an undisclosed location.

While news of Kangna's rendezvous with Butler is doing the rounds, what was not disclosed was Kangna's impromptu holiday with Butler.

Butler is not new to Bollywood ladies, in fact he is known to get rather misty-eyed with them. After he was spotted partying with Priyanka Chopra at her Yari Road apartment, where he reportedly went down on his knees pleading with her to marry him, he said, "I don't mind marrying an Indian girl...too bad Priyanka already has a boyfriend."

At LA, after Butler met Kangna, sources from the unit say, that the two took this casual bonding to the next level. They did not just party after packup, but took off to an undisclosed place on the day the schedule for the film ended.

A source from the unit told Mumbai Mirror, "Kangna was with Butler at the airport. She was supposed to come back with us in the same flight. But she didn't. Possibly, the two got into another flight. She did not tell anybody from the unit where she was headed."

The lead actor of Happy New Year, Sunny Deol was also there at the time. "Sunny is least affected by such things. He is always in his own space. He was least bothered. He didn't even ask where Kangna and Gerard were headed," added our source.

Though the actress denied that she had anything to do with Butler, sources from the unit believe otherwise. Could it be that the girl from Himachal is headed to Hollywood for her next?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Kangnas-secret-vacation-with-Butler/articleshow/7968838.cms
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Another Bollywood Rumour?    Another Bollywood Rumour?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:39 am

Misty eyed? Ain't that so Victorian/Georgette Heyer ...

Next he'll be swooning and need smelling salts.
Another Bollywood Rumour?  646968
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Another Bollywood Rumour?    Another Bollywood Rumour?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:23 pm

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2011041420110414032822458ad6fe834/Not-marrying-not-seeing-anyone.html

Not marrying, not seeing anyone

The actress says she is happy to be single at the moment and enjoying her ‘psycho’ tag, since everything seems to have worked out for her

So what?” seems to be Kangna Ranaut’s attitude towards every single controversy surrounding her. And there are many. However, with the latest rumours of her and Hollywood actor Gerard Butler getting a bit out of hand, the pretty girl from Himachal wants to clear the air.

Putting the past behind her, this time around, the actress wants to make sure that her every single relationship friends, enemies or otherwise, remains just that.

You’ve been in a couple of relationships before. So what happened now?

My experience with relationships hasn’t been great. Any girl in my place would have been careful after that. Besides, it’s just been 2-3 years that I have been single. And that’s not a very long time, is it? I am taking my time.

You’ve also stayed away from your exes. Have those wounds not healed yet?

I haven’t deliberately stayed away from them. If you have loved somebody it may not work out sometimes, but love stays. If I come across them, I always go up to say ‘Hi’.

I just want to be sure this time. But yes, it’s high time that I start dating and I soon shall. There are a couple of proposals

From Bollywood?

(Smiles) I am not disclosing that.

Salman has become your best friend?

This is a very tricky question.

I don’t mean anything else....

Well, I first met Salman on the sets of Dus Ka Dum and we became friends instantly. With time, I realised that he is probably the only person in the industry who genuinely loves me.

He has stood by me in my good and bad times. I don’t know if other people will be there or not, but he will.

And the rumours that you are seeing him?

Not true. I am not seeing Salman. I am not seeing anybody. And when I will, I shall be very open about it. That’s always the way I have been.

What about Gerard Butler?

Gerard just dropped in to say ‘Hi’ on the sets of Happy New Year in the US but he and I didn’t go for any holiday. If I had, I have no reason to hide it. I am young and successful. Why would I hide it? I am very open with my parents too.

So, why did he come to your sets just to say ‘Hi’?

I am not sharing that with anybody.

Why do you think the ‘edgy’ label has stuck with you? Some even call you ‘psycho’.

Because I am so good at what I do. It happens with all good actors. Al Pacino was labelled with the gangster image after Scarface. With an award at the age of 17 for Gangster, it stayed on in people’s mind. And Fashion only made it stronger.

Even my roles in Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai and Tanu weds Manu had a streak of madness in them. And I definitely didn’t mind it.

I might be doing something right, that’s why it has worked for me. Otherwise aaj kal kiski picture chalti hai?

Well, you have done well for yourself. But why haven’t we still seen you in a movie with one of the three Khans or say a Hirani film?

You should ask them this question. I am very keen to work with Hirani and Aamir. I have told them so. However, I am very fortunate that I have given superhits without the Khans. You cannot take away from me that I have been here on my own. If I had been launched by Shah Rukh Khan, good for me. Lekin nahin hua, toh bhi good for me.

Reportedly, Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt have had issues with you?

Has Sanjay or Ajay told you? They have not told me either. We don’t hang out, we don’t have conversations. So where’s the question of a misunderstanding? Why should I believe everything that is written?

Manyata Dutt and Amisha Patel have problems with you?

I am not going to jump to conclusions. At times, when you are in tinsel town, there is smoke without fire.

I don’t react and I am taking my time. I have met Amisha only once in my life and I have hardly had conversations with Manyata.

It doesn’t change a thing for me. I like Amisha. She has gorgeous skin. I will definitely go up to her and say ‘Hello’. I’m going to judge people by their behaviour towards me and not what I read in the papers.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Another Bollywood Rumour?    Another Bollywood Rumour?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 am

Psycho? Like this??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Bollywood Rumour?    Another Bollywood Rumour?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Bollywood Rumour?
Page 1 of 1