The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Empty
PostSubject: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:30 am

http://www.spicezee.com/articles/story29532.htm

Mumbai, May 04: Shahid Kapur’s love life seems to be jinxed. The dishy actor, who previously lost his dainty lady Kareena to big daddy Saif, is now fighting hard to keep his current love Priyanka away from the charms of Hollywood macho Gerard Butler. Struggling for Piggy’s attention at a bash thrown in the honour of the foreign actor, Shahid lost his cool as his lady blushed at the flirtatious advances made by Gerard resulting in an acrimonious showdown with the dainty lass.

Living in denial, Piggy and Shahid might have snubbed all rumours of a reported love affair, but a recent fight between the duo has once again demonstrated that they might be more than just ‘good friends’.

According to the latest rumour running wild in B-town, Shahid is miffed with the swishy Piggy Chops over her growing proximity with the foreign sensation. Though the gorgeous twosome maintained a sober chemistry at the grand bash thrown for Gerard, the real fireworks happened after the party.

Insiders swear that post party the couple had a spat courtesy Gerard’s overtly friendly acts. Hurling names and accusation at Priyanka, Shahid walked off on the somber beauty.

Following the fight, the couple failed to show up at Shah Rukh’s party thrown for Butler. What’s more is that it’s not just Gerard who is making Shahid see red. The actor is also peeved with Priyanka for being in talking terms with Hurman.

But if Shahid believes that Priyanka is going to take his inexplicable nakhras sitting down he is grossly mistaken, as grapevine has it that Piggy has confessed to near and dear ones that Shahid doesn’t feel her type now.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:37 am

Hmmmm, it seems Butler may have met his female match with this one. Perhaps she's a bit of the 'player' as well.

I'm not sure if this is any way related, but as many of you know I'm on Twitter and you see some very interesting comments sometimes. I saw this comment the day after Priyanka's party from someone's Twitter page (who, coincidentally, lives in India).:

Quote :
"Priyanka Chopra is furious and venting out her anger in a Gtalk chat with me....this PC isn't the diva, but my friend...!!"

Of course, it could be an entirely different person, as she states...but is she really stating that it's a different person, or something akin to "he ain't heavy, he's my brother". Maybe entirely unrelated, but you have to admit the timing is uncanny. It would have been tweeted about noon India time on 02 May...coinciding with an "after the party is dispersed" possible fight between the two.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:42 pm

http://www.masala.com/11820-shahid-priyanka-have-yet-another-tiff

Gerard Butler finally causes trouble

Shahid Kapur, who silently watched all the action at his lady love’s party for Hollywood actor Gerard Butler apparently lashed out at Priyanka Chopra the next morning.

Shahid was unhappy with the way Gerard kept proposing marriage to her throughout the evening during her April 30 party and Priyanka’s playful response to him.

Due to the tiff, the duo did not attend Shah Rukh Khan’s party for Gerard on May 2. Priyanka’s absence was glaring considering she is one of Gerard’s few friends in Bollywood.

Tale of trouble between Priyanka and Shahid are somewhat becoming regular now. It’s hardly surprising considering their conflicting personalities and lifestyles.

Shahid, the introvert, is a vegetarian and a teetotaler while Priyanka loves partying and the good life. This contrast has often been leading to clashes.

Let’s see if their relationship manages to stay afloat, at least till the time their movie “Kaminey” releases.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Finally?

I did mention something about having a jealous boyfriend on another thread...

C'mon, a few fun proposals are fun, but consistent is annoying. I don't blame her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:53 pm

Knowing how men are (i.e. territorial), I can see how this could have been a threat to his ego. I mean, come on...right in front of the boyfriend, in "his" territory? I can't say as I blame him. I give him kudos for keeping his cool until afterwards, though. If the story is true, it shows class on his part. I wonder what he thought about her showing up for the slumdog kids thing, though. Apparently their argument only lasted long enough for her to miss Khan's party....not enough to keep her from being with Gerry the next day with the kids.

Hey, if things between them don't work out, he can come to the States and I'll throw him a party. The man is gorgeous. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Does anyone else find the Indian trip has become a tad predictable?

Let's guess what will happen next ...

A) be seen with another woman (or talk about making out with Katherine Heigl);
B) deny rumours of PC romance whilst jogging in unforgiving blue polyester;
C) build a school/trust fund for impoverished children;
D) make a movie;
E) lose his phone, replace it with another and never make a *cough* call again;
F) learn what 'inexplicable nakhras' are and where to find them. Rolling Eyes

Maybe I'm just in a cynical mood. Ignore me. Please.

Last edited by Nay on Mon May 04, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:58 pm

lol! Send me an invite!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:59 pm

I'll be sure to invite everyone that is someone. And the rest will just have to speculate on what happened.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Nay wrote:
Does anyone else find the Indian trip has become a tad predictable?

Let's guess what will happen next ...

A) be seen with another woman (or talk about making out with Katherine Heigl);
B) deny rumours of PC romance whilst jogging in unforgiving blue polyester;
C) build a school/trust fund for impoverished children;
D) make a movie;
E) lose his phone, replace it with another and never make a *cough* call again;
F) learn what 'inexplicable nakhras' are and where to find them. Rolling Eyes

Maybe I'm just in a cynical mood. Ignore me. Please.
If this all happens, I think you should charge for your Gerry predictions, especially to all the fans.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:39 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Priyanka-Shahid go thanda after Butler fight

All’s quiet on the Shahid-Priyanka front. The latest love birds of Bollywood are currently going through a very rough patch, according to close friends.

The problem, quickly put, is this: Priyanka had a party for 300 star Gerard Butler. This by itself was OK with Shahid, and he was present at the party, as he would be, since they have become quite close. He was upset with two things, say people close to Priyanka.

The first thing was her drinking at the party. This is something he disapproves of generally, having become a vegetarian teetotaler himself. But in her case, he's also concerned because she's just out of hospital, having been cured of an infection.

The thing that really got his goat, however, was his belief that her camp has been planting stories of a relationship between her and Butler, where no such thing exists. Shahid doesn't think there is any fire to this smoke either: he understands that it's just talk to get her publicity. But her disavowal of Butler's "proposal" hasn't been coming, and she hasn't even laughed it off, as she'd be expected to do to, fanning the flames further. Priyanka has been showing his sulky SMSes to her camp, asking them what she should do next, now that their advice had thrown up this problem.

“Shahid is a very private person. Even when he was dating Kareena, Shahid did not speak about the relationship or try to use it to get mileage in the media," said a Priyanka-wallah, who insists that he was one of the people to advise against the Butler stunt. "He had spoken to Priyanka not to go overboard with her association with Butler in the media. But the day articles about Butler proposing to Priyanka came out, Shahid was furious. He told her not to be a part of any such publicity. However, she refused to back down.” Possible, because the coverage was delicious. Later, Priyanka attended Shah Rukh’s party for Butler, but Shahid wasn’t invited for it.

Priyanka has been trying to convince Shahid to forget about the Butler encounter, saying that there was no more to it. “She needs to know that Shahid is very strong with his opinions and beliefs. If he says something he expects the person to follow through,” our source said.

He dismissed any talk of Shahid responding to any comment from Kareena, saying that this was nonsense. "He's a gentleman of the first order. He does not talk about his women," he said.

http://bollywoodbuzz.blogspot.com/2009/05/priyanka-shahid-go-thanda-after-butler.html
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Priyanka-Shahid go thanda after Butler fight Later, Priyanka attended Shah Rukh’s party for Butler, but Shahid wasn’t invited for it.

?????

Bad writing... or very suspicious act.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:53 pm

All the other articles stated that neither of them attended. All of these stories are full of contradictions.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:17 am

Right, that's why that line jumped out at me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard   Possessive Shahid breathes fire over Priyanka’s proximity with Gerard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1