The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is Priyanka bonding with?

Go down 
+4
LadyNOLA
Leo
celticwhisper
DonnaKat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Who is Priyanka bonding with? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:53 am

From The Times of India

16 Feb 2009, 1119 hrs IST, VICKEY LALWANI

Priyanka Chopra and Scottish actor Gerard Butler are bonding over lunch, regular phone-calls and SMS

It’s raining men in Priyanka Chopra's life. After her on-and-off relationship with Harman Baweja, and, rumours of her growing closeness with Shahid Kapur, there are murmurs in the industry that Priyanka is bonding big time with Scottish actor Gerard Butler (of 300 and P.S. I Love You, f a m e ) . Priyanka and Gerard first met at the inauguration of Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai’s latest iconic luxury resort, in November 2008. The two have been in regular touch with other. A friend of Priyanka tells Mumbai Mirror, “Since November, Priyanka and Gerard have kept in touch via phone calls and SMSes.”

According to sources, Priyanka and Gerard had actually hit it off at the party hosted by Shah Rukh Khan in Dubai, soon after the inauguration of the luxury resort. Today, Priyanka and Gerard share a deep bond.

Priyanka’s official spokesperson did not deny the ‘dostana’ between Priyanka and Gerard. She said, “Priyanka and Gerard hit it off really well in Dubai and have maintained their friendship ever since.’

Buzz is that Priyanka and Gerard recently had lunch and coffee together in Chicago where Priyanka was shooting for Ashutosh Gowariker’s What’s Your Rashee? Though Priyanka’s official spokesperson refused to confirm this, a friend of Priyanka tells us that the couple did spend some quality time together. “A couple of Priyanka’s cousins who stay in Chicago accompanied Priyanka and Gerard.”

P.S.

Harman Baweja and Shahid Kapur, are you listening? As for Gerard, he has been linked to many women including, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, and Naomi Campbell.

What is "SMS"? Is that anything like S&M? Well, the article does say that they share a special "bondage".
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
celticwhisper
Boringly Sane
celticwhisper

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 am

SMS is text messaging.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Oooo....that little deeevil! LOL LOL LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:50 pm

I'm taking this story with a grain of salt, considering I seriously doubt he'd have time to fly to Chicago just to have lunch and coffee, given that we've seen him in Philly, DC and NY these past few weeks. Laughing

That being said, is she related to Deepak Chopra from Oneness University? I thought I read somewhere she was his niece or something.

The India gossip rags must be as bad as everybody else's. Based on this article, while she was in Chicago she was tied to the hip with Hurman Baweja (her 'former' boyfriend):

http://www.priyankachopra.org/full-news.php?id=840
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Gosh, he likes 'em young. She is only 26. I know I am being bitter, but sometimes I wish he would grow up and quit pretending he isn't pushing 40. Yeah, I'm being bitchy, sorry.

Can't fault him too much, though. I looked her up, and she is absolutely gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Well Em, you're only 30 yourself. Wink

That being said, Gerry is friends with a lot of people. And until he comes out publicly with a significant other, these types of articles are going to continue to appear in the rags. I wouldn't take them too seriously.

We also have to remember that Gerry is a producer now, so he's going to be in contact with a lot of people, much of which will be business related.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Colour me shocked. I believe that, on many occasions, Buttlinator's name is linked (as an example of a supposed womaniser) for some extra bandwidth on the internet and as a gap-filler in tabloids.

Some say any publicity is good publicity. I disagree.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Kids...he IS a womanizer. although I despise that word. I'd rather think of him like....Byron....or....Don Juan.

Ahem.
Back to top Go down
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 am

The woman's great-uncle founded the university Razz
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:25 pm

You know, it's amazing how these stories get a life of their own. The latest gossip says that Gerry is now 'off the market' and has fallen 'head over heels in love' with Priyanka. Yes, I have no doubt they met and most likely 'hit it off' in Dubai. But based on the supposed 'quotes' from the supposed 'sources', it says they've remained 'friends' since they met and have kept in contact via phone and texting. How on earth does that equate to being off the market and on your way down the aisle of matrimony????

Hmmmm, I'm in contact with quite a few men but that doesn't mean we're "in love" or "dating" or having text sex or anything. We're friends. Could it develop into something more? Of course, anything's possible. But it amazes me how the press blows this stuff out of proportion, and how gullible the masses are to accept it at face value like that.

Don't people think for themselves anymore, without being spoonfed a bunch of crap from the media???
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:29 pm

nope, that's why we have instant news....lol!

We don't know crap, and I'd love to see him with someone...just get it over with and done...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Nope, he's not allowed to be with anyone until after I am.

Them's the rules.

I'm older than he is, and thereby am entitled by matter of seniority.

It was bad enough when my little brother got married before I did.

It just ain't fittin' to have the youngin's hookin' up before their elders.

It just ain't fittin'.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 pm

you go girl!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Tee
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Tee

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 am

Every time I see the name of this post fly by -- I

instantly think it says --

"Who is Priyanka Boinking ..." ---damn I'm beat down ---

I've heard of dyslexia -- but dysSexia --- damn Tee --

get a grip B*otch ! --- lol!

no offense meant to Priyanka -- I'm just not right... is all..

rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:25 am

It just ain't fittin'. No
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Leo wrote:
Kids...he IS a womanizer.

You know, I'm not so sure I'm 100% convinced of that. He is definitely a flirt who loves the ladies, though. Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a man whore, but I also wouldn't be surprised if turned out his reputation was blown (yes, I said blown) out of porportion, and he was just a flirt. But who knows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Priyanka bonding with?   Who is Priyanka bonding with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Priyanka bonding with?
Page 1 of 1