The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE

Go down 
+10
Oggy
Helena
Nay
celticwhisper
Leo
Dallas
dreamer
DonnaKat
ladyremi
sky_fitsheaven
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Aaand, another one addicted.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Unlessssss, Dallas really IS Senor Spongeybutt and just tried to throw you off-track with the whole 'fake' argument ... Confused
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Would Dallas be such an arsehole to her widdle DonnaKat, though? Sad
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:04 pm

I see that you sent Jason a reply... I did too..
ahahahaha...I just received a phone call from the Marines trying to recruit Bennett. All I had to say is that he had a brain tumor and they immediately said they would put him on the do not call list....

See a brain tumor can be something helpful... LMAO
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm

My dad had whooping cough as a baby and as a result is almost blind in one eye. The family believes that is what kept him from being drafted in Vietnam.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:11 pm

ok, did you sign up for noel clarke, DK? He's hilarious and been working with our MF.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:13 pm

and I've been getting a lot of add ons since I started following Mr. Twitter. Not that I want them, but I liked his posts.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Yep, I'm following Noel. I remember him from Doctor Who. Smile
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:12 pm

When it's back up, check out Eddie Izzard's. The maintenance that's messing with user pics seems to be screwing with his genius brain.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:52 pm

ok.

I like good conversations, which is why I like twitter.

I think I mentioned on twitter that there are a lot of Europeans on it.

Nice blog, sky.

I find it interesting to see that entertainers list a lot of news as their followers on twitter.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:15 am

I just received a very interesting message on Twitter from another user....

Quote :
This "Gerry" person had also caused some trouble at a site called Powerful Intentions a few months back and got banned there.

I wonder what happened to get this person banned?

Interestinger and interestinger.... Confused

Last edited by DonnaKat on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 am

How do they know it's the same fake Gerry?
There seem to be so many trolls and fake personas out there that how does one know if and when they are the same?
I'm so confuzzled.

And by the way........I am GB.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:31 am

The woman who sent me the message spoke as though she didn't know who Gerry Butler was (I know...amazing, huh). I guess she sees some similarities. Maybe her "Gerry" spoke of the Twitter page, or somehow they were linked together. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 am

Fake Shia LeBeouf's Twitter account is now suspended. If Fake Twitter Gerry is really fake, it's only a matter of time. Someone on GB.net told me tonight that a formal complaint had been filed.
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:26 am

formal complaint by who? One of them from .net. How the fook do they know it's not him... just because Alan said he doesn't.... hahahaha. I sent him a message just a couple of minutes ago.. I am having so much fun twittering. Damn you Donna, you have me hooked.. and I am now following the site as well..this is funnnnnnnn.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:44 am

You know, there is a twitter post by Gerry, stating that after filming, he'd be in Scotland....back in Feb...

Again, I think that it started to be him...but his 'people' are taking care of it.

I'm not sure what the fans are afraid of...and if it is him, as we really don't know Gerry, what then?

For peace sake, I hope I'm wrong...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:56 am

I would honestly hope Gerry isn't having someone faking to be him. That would bring it to a whole new level of creepiness. No
Back to top Go down
Chiara...
Random Babbler
Chiara...

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:10 am

I sent a message today to Gerry ... that, I think Gerry is ... I do not like that him do not respond or who cuts me off, I do not like to tease with questions to provoke your reaction ... I just wanted to understand why not want to have communication with me .. because with the others sì....I would understand the reason for his behavior is the least!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:31 am

Well in Twitter Gerry's defense, he does have over 12,000 followers so it would be difficult to respond to all of them.

However, I still say that I sincerely hope this is NOT really him....GB.net keeps telling people they are 100% sure it is not him. If that be the case, I hope his people get it shut down soon. It's one thing to have a fake account as a parody or a joke...quite another to do it to mess with people's heads and emotions. Given how...dedicated...many of Gerry's fans are, the results could be emotionally devastating for many of them. It certainly wouldn't be doing anything helpful for Gerry's reputation, either.
Back to top Go down
Chiara...
Random Babbler
Chiara...

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 am

Agree on so many followers ... the rest was inevitable. I can not trust GB.net, why, really do not know. I can imagine that for her protection, because .... so they leave it in peace Gerard...
To say that he is not.
Back to top Go down
Chiara...
Random Babbler
Chiara...

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:45 am

oops .almost forgot: but this is my thought ...
Wink
Back to top Go down
celticwhisper
Boringly Sane
celticwhisper

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:06 pm

deleted by me
Back to top Go down
celticwhisper
Boringly Sane
celticwhisper

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Trying this again...

TwitterGerry is doing a pretty good impersonation, imo. For anyone to be surprised by anything TwitterGerry has said might mean they haven't been paying close attention to things Gerry has said or joked about in interviews, acceptance speeches, or otherwise.

Admittedly, I'd also like to see the man clean up his act a little bit. He could learn a thing from George Clooney on how to stay the eternal bachelor without causing himself so much bad press. It's also fair to say that in GC's early days, there wasn't quite the level of exposure that there is now.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:21 pm

You know what would suck, though? If it was really him, and everyone wanted him off twitter because they didn't think it was him...

What would that say about his fans? Do they REALLY know him?
Back to top Go down
Chiara...
Random Babbler
Chiara...

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:27 pm

celticwhisper wrote:
He could learn a thing from George Clooney on how to stay the eternal bachelor without causing himself so much bad press. It's also fair to say that in GC's early days, there wasn't quite the level of exposure that there is now.

How true! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE   Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry on Twitter - CONFIRMED FAKE
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next