The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages

Go down 
+2
Cinnamon23
DonnaKat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Empty
PostSubject: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:37 pm

From NBC Philadelphia

By TERESA MASTERSON

Updated 4:30 PM EDT, Fri, Mar 20, 2009

All right, I know I’ve gotten your attention by selling the story like a cheap, cheap whore. So let me be clear:

1.) Gerard Butler is naked in the Philadelphia area today.

2.) Gerard Butler is a kind man who brings a masseuse on set for the tired and sore crew members.

Butler stars in Law Abiding Citizen, the F. Gary Gray movie that has been filming all over Philadelphia in the past two months, with co-star Jamie Foxx.

Today Butler is filming nude scenes on a closed set in New Hope, Pa. Though the movie has also filmed at prisons in the Northeast and Delaware County, Butler’s nudity is not for a dropping-of-the-soap prison scene. Our source said that the nudity in question is for a scene in which police break into Butler’s character’s home.

Our confidential informant has yet to answer whether or not Butler is still in “300” shape, or tell us any other naked truths. Our informant is a very, very straight man. Which is annoying in this situation.

As for the massages, Butler personally paid for a masseuse to come on set last week so that the exhausted crew, which has been working days and nights, could relax a bit.

Butler is the Scottish actor best known for his role of King Leonidas in 300 and also starred in Phantom of the Opera and that Hilary Swank chick flick P.S. I Love You (P.S. It’s horrible. But we won’t hold that one against him.).
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Cinnamon23
Random Babbler

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm

wow Perving

This film is getting more and more interesting each day!! On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages 6095
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon23
Random Babbler

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Ops sorry! thanks Donna for the article!! Great find!! cheers
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:46 pm

No problem! It just came through the wire.

On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages 6095 , indeed.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Nekkid? Do you think he's playing bongo drums in that scene?

The masseur is a kind act.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:01 pm

I wonder if the masseur was nekkid, too.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Would make sense.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:17 pm

So the police barge in on his character while he's naked? I wonder if it's going to be a naked love scene, a naked sex scene, a naked sex/love scene, a naked shower scene, an innocent 'I'm simply sleeping naked' scene, a dancing around the house and playing air guitar naked scene, or any or all of the combination aforementioned?

Will the police allow him to clothe himself before they arrest him, or will he be carted off to jail naked?

Why did he have to be naked in the scene? Does Butler like to be naked? Does he have this secret urge to tear off his clothing and run around the set naked because it makes him feel free and childlike?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:20 pm

God, I hope the editor has the good sense to leave that scene in, whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:26 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
So the police barge in on his character while he's naked? I wonder if it's going to be a naked love scene, a naked sex scene, a naked sex/love scene, a naked shower scene, an innocent 'I'm simply sleeping naked' scene, a dancing around the house and playing air guitar naked scene, or any or all of the combination aforementioned?

Will the police allow him to clothe himself before they arrest him, or will he be carted off to jail naked?

Why did he have to be naked in the scene? Does Butler like to be naked? Does he have this secret urge to tear off his clothing and run around the set naked because it makes him feel free and childlike?

scratch

Good grief! You have so many unanswered questions you're about to burst. On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages 646968

I am a tad worried about the cold and possible repercussions to certain anatomical equipment. Just a tad.

Last edited by Nay on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Butler naked.

Discuss.

No wait, we better not. We're not down below.

That might not be a good idea.

Let me open up a "Butler naked. Discuss." thread downstairs.

Just to be safe, you understand.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:42 pm

You should add those questions to the other thread, DK.

We were promised some good scenes in 300 and they were lacking...so, I'm not holding my breath....y'know...I'll wait and get excited when it happens, if it really happens.

~alice
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:57 pm

DonnaKat wrote:

scratch

Donna, I have no idea but I am ****** up now. On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages 6095
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages   On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1