The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "romantic" Gerard Butler visit Mexico

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The "romantic" Gerard Butler visit Mexico Empty
PostSubject: The "romantic" Gerard Butler visit Mexico   The "romantic" Gerard Butler visit Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Translated from link:

http://aldiadallas.com/news/2015/jul/09/El-romantico-Gerard-Butler-visita-Mexico/

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faldiadallas.com%2Fnews%2F2015%2Fjul%2F09%2FEl-romantico-Gerard-Butler-visita-Mexico%2F

Gerard Butler said he likes the country of Mexico for its people.

If Gerard Butler has been able to embody a Spartan king in 300 and a romantic husband in PS I Love You, for example, has been for his adventurous spirit and not for being a lover or sex symbol.

Of course, he accepted yesterday in an interview, knows that his blue-green eyes and his Scottish accent conquer many women.

And he said that rather is defined as a man with a touch of tough guy, but never a male.

"It's a mixture of many things. I feel I stand as the man of men, but with a certain element of romance, a little coarseness or how tough guy.

"But I love the adventure. I do not think people have an idea of ​​me as a man with great finesse. I like to keep male and not think so much in appearance. But at the same time have that soft side and not just be a male "he said.
Gerard Butler Hugo Boss

HugoBoss #ManOfToday

A video posted by Gerard Butler (@ gerardbutler.official) on July 7, 2015 at 7:07 pm PDT

Gerard Butler is promoting #ManofToday of Hugo Boss

Considered one of the most beautiful and best body stars by the magazine Men's Health, admits that does not take into account the perception that people have of it, but try to stay in shape.

"Whether or not an actor, I would like to stay in shape and look good, as much as possible, because when I am well and healthy I feel good and happy," he stressed.

The star of 45 years was in Mexico as part of a symposium organized by Esquire magazine and to promote #ManofToday campaign Hugo Boss, which is the image for its line of perfumes.

But he says it no longer exercises with long hours in the gym, but biking or swimming.

"I used to train more to get a figure for a role, I was getting 30 pounds of pure muscle, that was intense, but not always fun. Now I try to stay away from that and prefer to train in a fun way," said the actor, who maintains an affair with Morgan Brown.
Gerard Butler in Mexico

It's good to be back in Such a great city #Mexico #BossBottled Intense #ManOfTodayesquire_latinoamerica

A photo posted by Gerard Butler (@ gerardbutler.official) on July 8, 2015 at 6:48 pm PDT

Gerard Butler commented on his visit to Mexico in his Instagram account.

He said he has achieved many of their career goals, however, as his life progresses also keep changing their goals.

The clearest evidence was that overnight decided to quit his career as a lawyer, which came to practice, to devote himself to acting, where finally found his passion.

"When I got the reputation I set myself goals in the comedy, the drama, the action and try to reach the first division of each of them, and achieve separately. And I think I did well in many of them.

"Then I started to produce and that also went well. Now I think the following would make things more guided toward the characters, whether small comedies, dramas or historical pieces. And someday lead," said Butler.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1