The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball Empty
PostSubject: A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball   A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:50 pm

While we patiently wait for Helena to finish with our astro-analysis readings, perhaps it is time for me to pull out the magic blue pantry ball and do a little forecasting of my own...ahem....

Nay: In 10 years, I foresee you as Mother Superior of the Convent of the Holy Hand Grenade. You will be the hippest, coolest Mother Superior ever. You will retire the old traditional nun garments in place of red robes with platform shoes and pirate hats. You will become devoted to the Atkins diet and will shun all things non-meat. You will write a book entitled, "Spam Spam Spam....Eat it or I Give You a Boot to the Head". You will adopt a sock monkey named Rita.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball   A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

You are scarily close to my lifetime goals, DK ... except the robes will be red silk with chinese prints, the platforms will be slippers and you have to be shitting me about the meat! Ain't gonna happen, sista. A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball 342276

Now DK, you will be married to a wrestler with huge biceps and tiny hips. He will be faithful, extremely amorous and kind. Your eight children, with twins on the way, will more than keep you busy and ... barefoot.

However, your GB world domination will have already been established by this stage through an exclusive centrefold spread of 'himself'.

Instead of daily manning the site and forum, your loyal deputies - Alice and Leo - will provide the members with the juicy titbits of GB's bi-annual retreat to the "Monastery of the Holy Hand Grenade" in remotest Nepal where he spends time with his spiritual advisor, Loquacious Lena.

A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball 646968
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball   A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:58 am

Nay wrote:
Your eight children, with twins on the way, will more than keep you busy and ... barefoot.

Now the barefoot part I can believe, but....what the....am I taking some sort of miracle fertility pills???? I'm doing the math, and I'm just not seeing it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball   A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 am

DK, it's in 10 years time. The eggs will still be good to go.

The boobs however - will not. Smile
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball   A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:30 am

Hmmm....I better go find that wrestler dude pretty soon, then. I got a lot of work to do.

Are you sure he doesn't have tiny biceps and a big waist? Or maybe you read it wrong, and he's just a big waste...of space.

Quote :
The boobs however - will not. Smile

That thought makes you happy, doesn't it?

There's always silicone implants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball   A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Look into the Pantry Crystal Magic Ball
Page 1 of 1