The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry on Leno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry on Leno  Empty
PostSubject: Gerry on Leno    Gerry on Leno  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm

JJ:

http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/25/gerard-butler-karaoke-with-me-sometime/

Gerard Butler: Karaoke with Me Sometime!

Gerard Butler suits up while arriving for an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Friday (March 22) in Burbank, Calif.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor chatted with Jay Leno about his new film Olympus Has Fallen, which grossed $30.5 million in its first week of release.

“You just have to come to karaoke with me sometime! I would love to do it again [he played the lead role in the 2004 film adaptation of The Phantom of the Opera]. I actually just got asked to do a musical on Broadway, which would be an interesting idea, but in the end it didn’t work out. So we’ll see. I sing for fun,” Gerry recently shared about singing.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerry on Leno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Leno    Gerry on Leno  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 am

Pics and the video of the Leno interview at link:

http://gossipcenter.com/gerard-butler/gerard-butler-drops-%E2%80%9C-tonight-show%E2%80%9D-829774

Gerard Butler Drops By “The Tonight Show”

He’s been a busy boy as of late, and last night (March 25) Gerard Butler paid a visit to “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” in Burbank, California.

The “PS I Love You” stud looked handsome in a black suit with a blue button-up top as he chatted with Jay about his latest flick “Olympus Has Fallen.”

Gerard explained, “It has actually been an amazing experience. We’ve been screening all around the country and it’s become a bit of an event thing. Everybody’s in there and they’re screaming and shouting, and it’s like a throwback to those 1970s movies where the audience used to shout out, ‘Yeah, get him! Yeah!’”

Per the official “Olympus Has Fallen” synopsis, “Disgraced former Presidential guard Mike Banning finds himself trapped inside the White House in the wake of a terrorist attack; using his inside knowledge, Banning works with national security to rescue the President from his kidnappers.”

Enjoy the pictures of Gerard Butler making an appearance on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' (March 26).

Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerry on Leno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Leno    Gerry on Leno  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:56 am

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/gerard-butler-broke-two-neck-bones-filming-olympus-has-falllen_3576854

Gerard Butler - Gerard Butler Broke Two Neck Bones Filming Olympus Has Falllen

Actor Gerard Butler suffered for his art while filming new action movie Olympus Has Fallen, revealing he broke two bones in his neck during the shoot.

The 300 star completed most of his own stunts in the upcoming film and Butler admits it really took a toll on his body.

He tells U.S. Tv host Jay Leno, "I was hit with a bullet casing in the eye, I ripped off a fingernail, banged up my knee... I used to sing, well that's debatable, but I lost my high notes and I went to the doctor and he said I had a serrated voice box... That was about a year ago. So I went back about a month ago and he looked down again and he said, 'You got a growth in your neck, you better go for an Mri (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) just in case.'

"So I go for an Mri and the woman comes out and says, 'Did you break a bone in your neck? You've got a bone sticking out of your neck.' I'm like, 'What?' So she says, 'You better go for a second opinion.' And so I go for another Mri and the doctor said, 'Did you break two bones in your neck?' I'm like, 'What?'

"So I broke my hyoid and my thyroid, they're just tiny, but one's sticking out. It doesn't bother me. He (the doctor) said, 'What have you been doing in the last year?', and I said, 'Well I made a movie called Olympus Has Fallen, where I pretty much got the f**king s**t kicked out of me.'"

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

Gerry on Leno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Leno    Gerry on Leno  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Thanks, Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gerry on Leno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Leno    Gerry on Leno  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry on Leno
Page 1 of 1