The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler on Interracial Love: "I Love the Swirl!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler on Interracial Love: "I Love the Swirl!"  Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler on Interracial Love: "I Love the Swirl!"    Gerard Butler on Interracial Love: "I Love the Swirl!"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Video on link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Plus, Antoine Fuqua talks working with The Purple One.

In Olympus Has Fallen, in theaters Friday, the White House is under attack and one man can save the day — Gerard Butler. The action film, directed by Antoine Fuqua, includes Angela Bassett and Morgan Freeman.

We are all excited for Fuqua's latest film, but the BET.com interiview below makes us love Butler and Fuqua even more. First, Fuqua tells us a hilarious story of directing Prince's 1994 video "Most Beautiful Girl in the World." In addition, Butler talks about his love of the "swirl."

If you are not sure what the swirl is, all is explained in the must-see video below!

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Gerard Butler on Interracial Love: "I Love the Swirl!"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler on Interracial Love: "I Love the Swirl!"    Gerard Butler on Interracial Love: "I Love the Swirl!"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Dallas, why do a lot of your posts have
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1