The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security  Empty
PostSubject: The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security    The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:01 am

Pics at link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2293110/Gerard-Butler-reveals-little-derriere-bends-remove-shoes-airport-security.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security

It's not the appealing sight that you would perhaps imagine.

Because when 43-year-old Gerard Butler - international movie star and sex symbol - bent down to remove his shoes for airport security, rather pallid flesh was revealed.

The Scot may well have a tanned California face but his derriere is one hundred percent Celtic porcelain and it didn't look too appealing in the 'builder's bum' position.

Oops: Olympus Has Fallen and so have its star Gerard Butler's trousers as he catches a flight at Washington Reagan National Airport in Washington D.C. on Wednesday

Not that Gerard, the man who launched a thousand swoons in 300, will care.

The blokey former lawyer has his pick of leading ladies on and off the big screen.

He was en route to New York to promote his latest film, Olympus Has Fallen.

The film is about a terrorist takeover of 'the most protected building on earth' by dark, aggressive forces.

Butler, who stars as a discredited former Secret Service agent intent on saving the president and his young son attended a screening in Washington a night earlier.

Healthy colour: Keen surfer Butler has caught the sun on his face but remains pallid down below

Strut's on: Butler looked every bit the movie hunk as he strode manfully through the airport

In other news, Brandi Glanville says she feels 'vindicated' after Butler admitted they slept together.
During a TV appearance on Monday night, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star claims the actor texted her after admitting they had a brief fling last year.
She also took the opportunity to apologise to him about blowing the lid off their secret romance.

No time to change: But thankfully Butler's pants stayed up for the screening in New York

Chat amongst the pigeons: Butler got to present the taut thriller, again with trousers up

The 40-year-old star told host Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live: 'We had a little texting today, and I think he's a doll and I feel bad for what I said.

'He is lovely and I appreciate him making it right.'
Playing for Keeps star Gerard admitted he slept with Brandi in an interview last week, despite previously claiming he had no idea who she was because he didn't know her last name.

Vindication: Brandi Glanville told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live! on Tuesday night that she feels 'vindicated' by Gerard Butler's comments
He told DJ Howard Stern: 'We crossed paths at a beach party and had a little bit of fun.
'You know what I said - "Who's Brandi Glanville?" - because I didn't know her last name, didn't know she was a celebrity, didn't know she was going to run out and f***ing tell everyone about it!'
He also revealed he confronted Brandi about telling the world about the incident.
'I said one; "I'm not very happy you did that because there are certain things you keep a little private." And two; "I'm sorry I said I didn't know who you were."'

Candid: Brandi apologised for speaking publicly about the fling with the actor

Entertaining: Brandi was her usual outspoken self during the interview with the Bravo host

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2293110/Gerard-Butler-reveals-little-derriere-bends-remove-shoes-airport-security.html#ixzz2NZra4yhX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security    The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 am

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Gerard+Butler/Gerard+Butler+Leaves+Washington+C/dL-wnMfOXyZ
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security    The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am

LOL!! Thanks for all your hard work, Dallas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security    The Butler did it! Gerard reveals a little too much derriere as he bends down to remove his shoes for airport security  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1