The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Reveals Why He’s Single

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler Reveals Why He’s Single Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Reveals Why He’s Single   Gerard Butler Reveals Why He’s Single Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:58 pm

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/190057/gerard-butler-reveals-why-hes-single.html

Gerard Butler has revealed why he’s still single — he doesn’t understand the rules of dating!

The Scottish actor — who was recently linked to his The Bounty costar Jennifer Aniston — admits he’s struggling to get himself a girlfriend.

“I would want a woman to call me if I hadn’t called her,” said Butler. “If I don’t call it’s because I’m busy. But this is why I’m single.

“But there is also the element that the second you think a girl is maybe not quite as keen, there is a little more interest in the situation. Sometimes, when it’s there right in front of you, it’s not as interesting.”

However, Butler recently revealed that he can fall in love with any type of woman.

“My problem with women is I love them all, really,” he said. “If I see a woman who is sweet and innocent, I fall in love with her, I want to hug her and take care of her and all that lovely stuff.

“Then I see this sex-kitten type walking past me and I think, ‘Wow! That’s my woman!’ I appreciate women for all sorts of reasons and it can get complicated.”
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1