The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:09 am

I guess he's heading to Dubai for the watch store opening. Does he really have Amy carry his bag? She is like 100 pounds soaking wet.... Come on Gerry, carry your own bag!
Pics at link:

http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/05/gerard-butler-see-ya-later-l-a/

Gerard Butler heads down an escalator at LAX Airport on Monday (November 5) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old actor was joined by a female who carried a large piece of luggage down to the bottom floor.

Last week, Gerard was spotted headed through JFK Airport in New York City, taking a flight out of town.

Gerard‘s surfing flick, Chasing Mavericks, is currently playing in theaters around the country. Be sure to check it out while it’s still out!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:01 am

Even if that's her bag, most people would offer to help carry it a little way. Unless you're a super paranoid person and listen to the experts who say don't let anyone touch your stuff. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:27 am

That could be her flight bag/purse. Would you let someone else carry your purse?

Maybe GB hurt his back the night before and she's helping him not have to take painkillers.

Is she his employee? If so, then it's her job to carry his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:35 am

It's Gerry's bag (I've seen him carrying it before) and she is his employee.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 am

Sorry, but even if I was employed by someone like that, I would expect them to carry their heavy luggage unless they want a kick in their privileged ass.

Even a trolley would have helped.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:52 am

Hahahahahaha. It seems The Daily Mail thought the same thing....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2229198/Gerard-Butler-leaves-heavy-lifting-female-assistant-jets-Dubai.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Gerard's secret for travelling light? Let your PA do all the work! Butler leaves the heavy lifting to his female assistant as he jets to Dubai

He has been linked to beauties ranging from Jennifer Aniston to Cameron Diaz and has earned something of a reputation as a ladies’ man.
But Hollywood tough guy Gerard Butler has claimed the fairer sex remains a ‘mystery’ to him, insisting he is not a womaniser.

And, judging by this picture of his female assistant struggling with the actor’s heavy bag, he might be right.

Travelling light: Gerard Butler let his female PA do the heavy lifting as she carried the actor's bag as he headed out from LAX to Dubai

The Scots star is famous for his muscly physique, which he showed off playing King Leonidas in blockbuster classical epic 300.

But as he left Los Angeles yesterday, it appeared his inner warrior was taking the day off – leaving his assistant to tote his heavy bag for him.

He strolled through LAX airport en route to Dubai, seemingly oblivious to the petite blonde’s wrestling match with his luggage.

Dressed casually in jeans, trainers and a baseball cap, he seemed happy to follow behind the woman.
The 42-year-old’s body has been a topic of intense debate since he starred in the big-budget gladiator movie in 2007 sporting an impressive, if digitally enhanced, physique.

Last week, he caused a further stir by arriving at a New York party thrown for Donatella Versace with blood streaming from a shaving cut on his neck.

Ironically, given his obvious clumsiness when shaving, Butler met his new girlfriend while filming an advert for a razor.

The 42-year-old from Paisley, Renfrewshire, cut quite a dash when he finally went public with Romanian model Madalina Ghenea during a romantic weekend on the French Riviera last month.

The couple were seen arriving together at a hotel near Cannes, then went for a walk after a lunch of oysters and champagne.

Yet the heart-throb claims that despite associating with a host of gorgeous women, he finds them 'mysterious'.

In an interview earlier this year with men’s magazine Sorted, he said: 'It’s not the worst thing that can happen to you when women have this particular impression of you – it’s flattering.

'It’s nice to get these big smiles when you pass a pretty girl in the street.

'But the reality is I’m not a womaniser and I appreciate being able to have wonderful conversations with women. There’s a side to women that is unknowable and mysterious and I love that.

'Women have such a different perspective on life from men, and that’s what is so attractive about them, among other things.

'For me, one of the great turn-ons is being able to understand a woman and appreciate the kind of sensitivity and romance she brings to your life.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 am

The comments after the article are amusing....

I especially like: How very rude of him!

Hahahaha. I thought the same thing. That's such a no no here in Texas. It's like holding the door open for a woman and holding the elevator door and entering the elevator after all women. It doesn't matter if that woman is an employee, colleague, stranger, wife etc.

Let's hope this is part of Gerry's pain management. Is this how they taught him in rehab to be a "mental warrior"?
Hahahaha.

I've had too much coffee.

My apologies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:53 pm

What is truly funny is that GB not carrying his own luggage incites more comments from us than photos of him playing tonsil hockey with his girlfriend.

Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! 415251
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Apparently having a female carry his stuff is unmanly and that bothers people.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:15 pm

I wonder if people find it unmanly or just arrogant...as in "I'm too good to carry my own bags?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:09 am

I don't find it arrogant. If he had her walk a few steps behind him, then run up to get doors and such, then I'd say he's arrogant.

I'm still thinking carrying a large bag that unbalances his back can hurt and aggravate his back.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 pm

I have a really bad back. That's why I use roller bags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!   Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1