The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends   Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:57 pm

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/claim-leonardo-dicaprio-gerard-butler-s-bromance-ends-over-woman

“Gerard Butler and Leonardo DiCaprio’s bromance is on the rocks — over a woman,” claims Star.

What allegedly happened?

According to the tab, Butler “has gotten hot and heavy with Romanian-born model Madalina Ghenea,” and DiCaprio — who allegedly “dated” her last year — feels “betrayed.”

“For some reason it just hit Leo the wrong way,” a so-called “friend” tells the mag, adding, “He wasn’t extremely serious with Madalina but they certainly had a connection.”

RELATED – Leonardo DiCaprio Invited Robert Pattinson on “Guys Getaway”?

The source goes on to reveal that DiCaprio was so upset, he allegedly “confronted” Butler to “ask why he would want sloppy seconds.”

Butler “apologized,” alleges the tab’s source, “and explained that he and Madalina had had an instant connection.”

(Apparently, no one feels anything other than a “connection” with Ghenea.)

Still, despite the apology, DiCaprio is “miffed,” says Star.

Seriously?

Hardly.

And last we checked, DiCaprio was dating model Erin Heatherton.

Regardless, a source close to DiCaprio tells Gossip Cop that the stars’ alleged feud over Ghenea is “false” and totally “made up.”

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends   Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:45 am

Dallas wrote:
Regardless, a source close to DiCaprio tells Gossip Cop that the stars’ alleged feud over Ghenea is “false” and totally “made up.”

Noooo! Really? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends   Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 am

Well, my momma said to always give your used toys away... So if he wants a used up toy..... hehehehe Let him have a used toy.... I love DiCaprio.... Let him have sloppy seconds... ew.. I think my tummy got upset..lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends   Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 am

Sometimes leftovers are better. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends   Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:39 am

I like leftover pizzas and lasagnas. Everything else pretty much need to be freshly made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends   Rumor: Leonardo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler No Longer Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1